Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: House

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Default House

Ooc: Just a very quick RP, I don't need an elaborate plot, I don't even need characters! I just hope this is gonna be fun.

Plot: If we threw all of PD into a same huge house, what would happen?

RP away. <3 No profiles required, just post as yourself. JUST BE SURE TO KEEP YOUR HORNY HANDS TO YOURSELF. XD OOC and IC absolutely required. Everyone's allowed to post, but don't be an ass and spoil the RP for someone else and you'll be fine.

Evonine says:
    Simple~
    Evonine says:
    Like, if we threw all of PD into the same
    Evonine says:
    Oh shit
    Evonine says:
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ark of Triumph - Xin Shi says:
    HAHHA
    Ark of Triumph - Xin Shi says:
    That would be a mental asylum

Evonine says:
    No I was thinking more of 'If we threw all of PD into the same house, what would happen?"

".......sex"

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

IC:

Walking past those beautifully wood carved doors, I noticed a sight that welcomed me. And then it came.

"I saw the clouds pass by as I entered this haven of heaven. The beacon beckoned me to come. What will the will of men ask? I ask you."

IC:

Ninetails was curled up like a cat on a single seater sofa, reading a book. It was the living room and unorthodoxly, a fireplace filled was burning merrily beside her. At her feet, all over the carpeted floor lay another mess of books. And then Peeki entered.

"Damn you Peeki, I know this house is beautiful, no need to trumpet it all over the room!"

Ninetails said it in her jovial tone though. If she had been on msn and this been an online conversation, she would have added an 'XD' to the end of the sentence. But alas, this was very much a real house, and she, indeed, had to live with its very real members and very real 'irritations'. Loveable irritations.

IC:

"Well, look who we have here! Reading books I see? Where are the games? I'm in the mood or some."

And like the fluency of my tongue licking my lips (talk about exaggeration), video games had appeared as if the air had conjured it!

"Sweet."

Though, unexpected it was, in the distance was the sweet and soft sound of what was known as an infatuating phenomenon. Such harmonious chorus it came, and such innocence did it bring. That was a meow.

"Damn, your cat better have not eaten Tim."

Letting her book fall softly to the floor, and as the front cover flapped it allowed Peeki a glimpse of its secrets. 'Parfume Extrait 0'. Stretching and yawning softly, Ninetails leapt to the muffled floor, and padded her way past Peeki, past the kitchen, to the backyard. There they were! Tim, lying asleep in the midst of a bed of hay, Xion as usual poking his nose through the jail at the lovely female that lay beyond. Shion.

"Hey darlings."

Peeki's question hung in the air unanswered.

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

Ic: Mario kicks the door in, almost breaking it off the hinges, as usual. He strolls in to see his singaporian roomates going about their business.

"Yo peeps"

He says this in his casual manner as he walks over to his excessively large comfortable chair in the corner. He lazily plops himself down and yet observes the room like he rules it

IC:

Peeki, lifting his head out of intense focus of playing says, "I am not singaporean."

With that, he asks Mario if he'd join Peeki.

Ic:

"Well of course Pharoah. You just live there." Mario responds, feeling corrected.

"Well whatcha playin? I'll give it a try" He askes, looking over at the Big screen Peeki was playing on

IC:

"Well what I'm playing now is... YU GI OH!" I excitedly screamed as those words echoed from my mouth.

"We just got these new holographic controllers."

Saying that, I watched as a cat had entered the domain. I motioned for it to come here, and it did. With that being said, I hugged it.

IC:

"AWEEEESOMEEEEEEE!!" Mario roared in excitement. "There are few things in the world that rule more than Yu-Gi-Oh and holographc shit! Putting the two together was BRILLIANT!" With that Mario began fiddling with the Holographic controller gear

".....Uhh, how the hell do you do this?" He asked. "Once your done with the cat, and I learn how the fuck you work highly advanced holographic technology..."

He paused

He paused more

"IT'S TIME TO DUEL!"

IC:

Once I had finished petting, hugging, stroking, and generally molesting (not really) the cat, I immediately turned my attention to Mario, who was excitedly holding tightly and valiantly the controller for the game. I decided to return and prepared to duel!

"It's time!"

OOC: gotta go sleep though see ya tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peeki View Post
    IC:

Once I had finished petting, hugging, stroking, and generally molesting (not really) the cat, I immediately turned my attention to Mario, who was excitedly holding tightly and valiantly the controller for the game. I decided to return and prepared to duel!

"It's time!"

OOC: gotta go sleep though see ya tomorrow!!
    OOC: Awww mann, it was just getting all intense too! See ya tommaroww

The up and coming underdog

I woke up, as usual the late bloomer, I walked into one room of the house and saw Peeki and Mario just starting a game of yugioh with the newest edition of holographic gear. I wiped the sand from my eyes and ran back and grabbed my deck from my room and ran it across the hall back to them as I said.

"Hey, Yu-gi-oh I love that game, have you guys ever played in a three way all man for himself duel with the card game?" As I asked this my excitement began to show on my face as I pulled out my deck from my pocket. Then I said in response to the conrollers being unable to play 3 only 2 or 4 "Or, I'll watch and take on the winner, if you don't mind."
    People may read and write but, the writers of the world make all the good stories. The only question is if anyone here is a writer?

Pairs: Leafeon_2008

The new star of the RPG world!

Silently walking past the alley, swiftly opening the wooden gate, I take a deep breath as I absorb the fresh afternoon air.

"So this is the place." I gaze around at the houses, then to the small group of people in the backyard. "Will this be interesting enough to keep me around?" I sigh for a brief second.

"I suppose I could try." And agilely evading the flowers, pottery and people, I quietly run through the yard into the house.

Quickly taking my shoes off in the entry room, I lock on to the voices of conversing people.

"Time to play." I swiftly walk through the kitchen into the living room.
    People admire and respect their superiors, are repulsed and disgusted by their inferiors, and connect to their equals.

The extreme highs and lows in life get a strong reaction - Yet it the averages in life that most people connect to.

The class system is nothing more then different groups of people grouping with their fellow equals and feeling the sense of separation from their superiors and inferiors.

I looked around the room and saw Dash lingering by the doorway leading to the kitchen. An idea instintly poped into my head as I asked "Hey, you want to play fourth depending if anyone wants to do a 4 way every man for himself duel or a team of 2 against the other team of 2?" I then wait for the answer as my worries come to the front of my thoughts. What if I lose in a blowout or lose first but I push them out of my mind as I think of winning with 100 points and I worried once again of losing the option and getting too far ahead and they say no. I stop thinking and see how it all plays out.
    People may read and write but, the writers of the world make all the good stories. The only question is if anyone here is a writer?

IC:

Mario looks to see these strangers standing about and chattering. "Who the hell are these people, and where did they come from!?" He then walked over to the switch that controls the houses unique security system, and prepared the trapdoor-to-the-incinerator switch.

As Mario flipped the switch The square flooring under me opened as I slid down a Dark tube in to a empty campartment. "Man even the incinerator is broken in this dump, though he could have said no. He must be the touchy or easily angery or even balistic type, but, I'm no one to judge." I then got up off the ground and walked down the path leading the the dumpster as I climbed out of the filth and into the yard as I noted not to anger that strange person as well as sitting on the grass to stare at the sky.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

IC:

Pichubro heard a rucus coming from the other side of the fence. Jumping over, she saw a house and slipped inside. Seeing that a Yu-gi-oh game was about to take place and that strange people were running aimlessly around, she decided that this was a party of sorts.

Then she felt a charge of electricity surge through the house like a big switch had just been turned on. She glanced over and saw that it was Mario's doing. She smiled and waved before walking over to join him.

IC:

"Hiya Pichubro" Mario said nicely, as he resealed the trapdoors. He made sure the way was safe for Pichubro. The security system was very sophisticated, but Mario knew how to opperate it with very high skill.

"We'll begin this duel shortly, as soon as I figure out how to do this, and Peeki, well, stops whatever he's doing over there"

IC:

Pichubro took the safe route and thanked Mario. She then sat down next to the duel area.

"Okay. But is Tim coming over soon or will you guys have to duke it out without him?" Pichubro looked around and found the guy missing.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

IC:

A tall boy was seen walking down the street, just about done doing all of his chores for his home. He had to get Eggs, Cheese, Milk, Chocolate, and two twelve-packs of Diet Coke. He was absolutely obsessed with Diet Coke ever since being recommended by a friend on myspace. This boy was tall, a little bit over 6 foot tall, and had a great physique. He had long hair up to his shoulders that curved outwards, and was wearing a white hat that read, "Chrizz", in graffiti letters. He was wearing a tight black shirt that had graffiti on it as well. Then he wore baggy faded jeans and hi-top Nike Air Forces. Ahead, a abnormally large house-looking thing was seen by Chrizz. He squinted, and scratched his head, wondering what in the world would have enough money to buy such a complex and probably expensive home. He was also able to see a great big sign atop it. It kind of looked like those weird signs that the jews' church had.

Chrizz had an urge of great curiosity, which led him to an internal conflict. As he was walking, his pace was slowing itself, and he didn't know what to do.

Go in and check it out, or ignore it and leave?

As he was passing by it, he read the great big sign. It had an Aardvark, and next to it, it said in big bold red letters:

"PD, COME HERE."

This was great. The first that that came to Chrizz's head was a great big sigh, and a finally. He had been a part of these forums called PokeDream. It was his favorite thing to do to occupy and kill time, was to go on the forum and post, but mostly RP. Chrizz was shaking his head, thinking all that was happening was some type of gimmick. But then he heard voices. He just had to creep to the door, and he pressed his ear against it. He felt the amazingly carved texture upon his warm ear. It sent a great shock through his spine. He heard a really mexican voice, some american voices, and couple authentic Philippian voices. The thought that some of his friends and one enemy int he same house was blissful. All the drama, and all of the good times. Oh how swell life looked right now. But he had to make a choice.

To go home, or live here? Drunk father, annoying sister and awesome mom, or great forum house? What the fuck was he thinking, he decided and took the second option. He placed his hand on the door knob, and twisted it. Unsurprisingly, it was open. As he opened the door, a shine of light blinded him, and Chrizz's mouth opened in awe.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

IC:

"Ha ha, I'm glad I turned on the faggot magnet" Mario chuckled as he switched off the PD members sign and turned on the random flaming crossbow turrets mounted near the door. "Heh heh heh"

"Damn man, at this rate we'll never get to duel. All these inturuptions, damn."

IC:

Pichubro scratched her leg nonchalantly as she watched Mario's reign of terror.

IC:

"Weeeeeeeeee!!"

ahahahahaha. marios posts have been brilliant in this thread.

MAYBE I WILL JOIN.
    MAYBE I WILL RIGHT NOW:

"sup nigs" god said as we talked in the house with 3 fine bitches around each arm.

he spotted peeki among yu-gi-oh related appliances, "aw man, right after i get in the house, you're going to have to leave ..... to the shadow realm"

to be continued

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast