IC:

Pichubro laughed.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

IC:

Then she waved at Tim.

"What took you so long?!"

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

IC:

"Glad you could show up to the party nigga" Mario said to his homeboy Tim. "Take the big couch, it can accomidate you and yo bitches perfectly. As for all that Yu-gi-oh mess, you'll get what's left. The shadow realm's gonna be standing room only when I'm done sending people there, nammsayin?"

The new star of the RPG world!

"Whoa!" A trap door opens out of nowhere, swallowing an innocent member into a basement and coming up for me!

I quickly jump out of the way, twisting my body around the door as I jump to the side and avoid the pit trap. Thank my brain for instincts and dexterity, I hear myself saying in silent laughter.

Waving my bronze glowing brown hair back from a sudden wind, I smile amusingly at this brilliant marvel of engineering and artifice. Who was the brilliant or insane person who designed this trap door?

But then, genius and madness often go hand in hand.

I suddenly hear footsteps, a breeze, and what I would guess to be a gasp of awe - Though it could be the wind. Another new arrival? Maybe this person would be interesting.....

I calmly sneak out of the room, my agile and thin body easily navigating the obstacles as I turn to see the person I knew had entered.

I couldn't help it. I felt my face beaming with a smile as I walked up to this newcomer. "Guten tag, Chrizz!" I buoyantly wave my hand as if meeting an old friend. "Welcome to the party!"
    People admire and respect their superiors, are repulsed and disgusted by their inferiors, and connect to their equals.

The extreme highs and lows in life get a strong reaction - Yet it the averages in life that most people connect to.

The class system is nothing more then different groups of people grouping with their fellow equals and feeling the sense of separation from their superiors and inferiors.

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

IC:

Like as if waking from a nightmare into one, the house began to liven up with noise. As momentarily stunned from the influence of the shadow realm, I immediately grabbed on to my holographic-controller as I bellowed out the sweet words of, "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!" yet again. The mere strength of those words had put me to sleep for a while, and now, I am ready to face all trials. I am ready to rise above them all. I am ready for anything. I saw Tim and Mario in the horizon (of my sight) and took a long glance at them, in BLOODTHIRST.

That and as I heard Chrizz utter his monologue, I screamed at him saying, "It is not Philippian you twisted moron, it's Philippine or Filipino; you don't see me calling you a MEXICIAN NOW OR A MIAMIAMAIMANAILOSERAN."

That being said, I shunned him even further because of his choice of DIET COKE. That thing was absolutely disgusting.

Having that said, I focused my full attention to the Yu Gi Oh game at hand. "IT's TIME!"

The up and coming underdog

I got up leaving some grass on my black jeans and brown hair as I walk in avoiding Mario as I grab some food and head to my room. In it was two beds, a t.v, a computer, playstation 3, and my security system. "If he keeps attempting to kill me how will I ever get around and back to my room." I quietly laugh at Mario's need to kill attitude.

I sit on the chair near my computer and get on my house file planning to update the security for my room. I decided on a metal magnet above the door and a electricity filled doorknob. They were off, as I got off the computer to read a manga book on Naruto.
    People may read and write but, the writers of the world make all the good stories. The only question is if anyone here is a writer?

Pairs: Leafeon_2008

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

IC:

"It's NOT time!" Snarling, Ninetails rushed out from the backyard and promptly threw the hamster Xion in Peeki's face. Peeki felt something furry hit his cheek then bounce off, coming to rest on his shoulder. Xion settled down on his VIP platform to watch the Great Duel. God damn, he was one lucky hamster.

The hamster cannonball act had startled Peeki long enough to prove a distraction. Ninetails plopped down on the sofa and yanked up a fourth controller.

"Okay, NOW It's TIME!"

IC

I waltz up to the PD room door, look of determination on my face, though curious about what lies ahead. With butterflies flutting about my stomach, I swallowed hard and proceeded. I walk into what seemed to be a chaos or perhaps an excitement waiting to happen, and saw the many faces I had on my list to glomp.
    "Hey guys!" I shout across the room.

IC:

"What a blaze of events!" Mario said in shock as all of this happened around him. "Well now I'm confused as to who I'm dueling. So the question I offer to the two of you is, WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE SHADOW REALM FIRST!?!?!"

"Heya Eve!" Mario quickly turned his attention to the new arrival. "Just in time! The festivities couldn't start without you of course. Other then those two guys I sent through the trap doors, I'm sure you know everyone. Oh, and the flaming corpse laying at the door, that's chrizz if you couldn't recognise him. Feel free to steal his diet coke." He grinned

I peeked over my books cover and looked to the wall hearing a conversation taking place. "This place is crazy!" I say silently to myself "I wonder what plan of sorts everyone has tonight?" Though Mario never actually got me but, I'm not going to bring it up after all I got too excited and became a bit of a disturbance. Let him have his victory, I thought, then walked over to the house roster and crossed out chrizz's name off right after I wrote it and wrote dead next to it, for what I know he could be. "Didn't even last a day." I said with deja vu as this happened with many people under Mario's terror but, those who live here long enough can avoid it or get out of it.
    People may read and write but, the writers of the world make all the good stories. The only question is if anyone here is a writer?

Pink-kitty walked in, brushing ash and rubble off me as she went.
    "Okay. Who the fuck opened a trap door when I walked in? Oh, and thanks for the lack of an invite. By the way, there's a very bedraggled-looking person in the pit. They don't seem to have been able to get out."
    She looked around and noticed the TV.
    "Ugh. Yu-Gi-Oh. I see you're still at it, Mario..."
    omae wa mou shindeiru

IC

"Woah." I say, look of shock on my face.
    I'm slightly overwhelmed by all the activity in the room. I hear mario mutter some things to me, but I only catch the part about Chrizz and diet coke. Looking down at Chrizz's pityful face I notice the diet coke lying next to him. I grab a bottle, and waltz over to Mario.
    "Soo... What's happening?" I ask feebly. "Seems... Interesting to say the least."

IC:

"Nothing short of a riot of course, as usual" Mario said smuggly. "We've got Peeks and Ninetails, err, deciding who will duel with me I think, Tim chilling with his bitches on the couch, Pichubro is hanging out here watching the madness, Niginator is standing over there dressed up like a girl, and then those other weird guys no one knows are pretending to be all dramatic, and somehow escaped my incinerator. Same old same old."

IC

I tilt my head slightly, thinking.
    "Where is Xion? I haven't seen him in a while... Is he here?" I ask, hope filling my heart.
    Looking at the Niginator, I frown at his total lack of fashion sense.

Hmph. I don't understand why you find my gender questionable. I've already proved who I am.
    omae wa mou shindeiru

IC:

Mario noticed Eve's glance. "Yeah, it is pretty disturbing huh? I'm suprised how many people are actually fooled."

He then noticed a longing in her eyes. He could read exactly what she was thinking "He'll be here soon, don't worry" He said reassuringly

IC

I nod in agreement to Mario's comment. "Mhm..." I groan.

Feeling quite embarrassed about Mario noticing the longing in my eyes, I roll my eyes and turn away. Rolling my eyes is sort of a nervous twitch as such for me, something I most the time cannot control. The floor seemed quite an interesting thing to look at, at that particular moment. Anything to get me away from talking about it... Though I can't help but feel a deep depression falling onto me like a shower of rain.
    "I hope he gets here soon..." I mumble.

Hoping to change the subject, I look around the room for ideas.
    "Why don't you just decide who you duel? Make it alot quicker."

IC:

Seeing that he made her uncomfortable, he gladly went along with the subject change

"Well where's the fun in that? Besides..." He looked around and said quietly "I'm a little scared of Ninetails, Unpredictable that one is...I'd rather let her choose, I don't wanna end up being the next one hit with a hamster..." He then went back into his confident roar and said "I'd rather let my Victims choose their fate anyway!!!"

IC

Glad that mario accepted the subject change, I giggle at his fear of ninetails, it's slightly adorable.
    I sit down on the floor and cross my legs, staring up at everyone.
    "I could really go for some ramune right now" I say while staring into space, dreaming about the godly liquid.

IC:

"Hey! What are you gigling about!" Mario pouted. Now requiring a subject change himself, quickly changed his thoughts to godly japanese soda "Yeah, I hope they have some in the fridge...." He then looked for someone he could command to go look in the refridgerator, because there was no way he was gonna go do it himself. "Oh for fucks sake someone go check the fridge!" he roared after a few seconds impaciently

I pass by the room at a distance on the way for some fried chicken to avoid the trap door and say "I'll get it, I'm on my way there anyway, anyone else want one?" I ask cursing myself for my weakness of helping people as I can not seem to say no to anyone I know, even if just a little.

OOC: I needed a reason to go to the kitchen anyway.

IC:

I grunt angrily as I fall through the door. "Thanks for helping me out of the pit you guys!" I say sarcasticly. I turn to Eve and jerk my thumb behind me. "Your friend Xion? Saw him walking this way, when I fell in the pit." I pause to roll my eyes before continuing. "Then I heard what sounded like someone being slaped. Hard." I stare at the fire for awhile, holding back tears and wondering if I should tell her the rest. I glance at everyone. They seem to be leaning in, trying to catch what happens next, and Eve, with concern in her eyes. I bite my lip and shake my head, shifting my eyes to the floor. I choke on my words and my voice cracks. "He... I can't... I couldn't help him...
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

OOC: Urr, when I opened the trap doors, there were only two, under the peoples feet I designated. Damn, people overdramatic much. This is a Sitcom, not a Soap Opera.

OOC: PK said there was a bedraggled person in the pit, and here I am. I'm just going along with the missing Xion story.
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

OCC: The thing is, I was correcting everyone who followed the misconception that I had opened all the trap doors on the premisis, Only two were opened, and there wouldn't be mangled bodies because they lead to an incinerator that I beileve is shut off anyway at the moment, and one of the two I used it on fell down the pit and survived. Chrizz is the only known death at the moment.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast