Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: House

Pokemon Champion Mario The Black Knight's Avatar

IC:

"Come now child, I'm not that sadistic." Mario said in responce to the kid. "I don't just frivilasly waste the use of perfectly good traps on just anyone, Just those who deserve it."

The up and coming underdog

I looked around the room and said "Well, I think one of them is a P.D member but, I not sure so I just say thier all random people besides I think they had to be disposed of after they killed themselfs after a stupid attempt to escape." As I think for anything else I might have forgotten. Nope I thought its spacious,bigger T.V, cooler, better traps, and a indoor pool sounds like the best room in this house. I then waited for everyones thoughts on going to the basement.
    People may read and write but, the writers of the world make all the good stories. The only question is if anyone here is a writer?

Pairs: Leafeon_2008

Nanaki again tried to talk to Eve, "Hello?"

He followed the others heading down, but waited at the top of the stairs for more people, mostly Peeki, Eve and Ninetails.
    -.---.----..

IC:

Pulling myself from my thoughts, I stand up and head for the stairs. "Peeki, Ninetails, Eve, are you guys coming?" I call over my shoulder. I face them, waiting for their response.
    "The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
    ~

IC

I hear a distant voice calling my name, so faint... I shake my head and realise I've been in a day dream for the past 20 minutes.
    "......ooooops, sorry. Yeah, I'm coming." I say quietly, still half in the day dream.
    I get up and look at mario, he seems to be in a day dream too. I poke his face several times to try and get his attention.

IC:

After being poked, he awoke from his dream "Oh, hi there" He said to Eve. "What, we goin somewhere?" he asked, not even remembering his original question. He then looked around, streched a little, then looked back to Eve and remembered. "Oh yeah, Ha ha, to the black cave! Ladies first" Mario grinned and offered chivalrously

IC

"Heh, such a gentleman. As always!" I grin and poke my tongue out at mario. Walking to Nanaki, I turn back and make sure mario is following. When I get to Nanaki I stop and give him a little cuddle.

IC:

Finally waking Eve up from her day dream, I gave her a satisfied grin and headed into the basement.
    ~

IC

I left peeki with his pies and followed Eve and Nanaki down staires. "I'm coming with you; does any one wants to play foosball?"

OC: Nanaki; why are you in third person.

IC:

"I'll play foosball" I said smiling to myself knowing no one can beat me.
    ~

"Well of course!" Mario said and bowed knight-ishly. He then followed Eve. "Eww, he's got blood and puke all over him, you sure that's a good idea...?"

I hear conversations of games and such as I follow evryone in the back to the basement as a smirk crosses my face "Who wants to play pool or air hocky, as we bet on the winner?" I say holding up some cash and quickly placcing it in my wallet that for protection electrifies anyone without my specific finger print. We find the basement stairs near the kitchen, and is greeted by a wonderous sight, a room with velvet carpet and a confertable sofa its the living room but better. We all sit or stand and do whatever as a butler with a black tuxedo and grey hair appears and asks us what we would like.

"Nothing." I say as I hear what everyone else says while I sat in silence in more of a daydream about different things I could do in the basement.
    People may read and write but, the writers of the world make all the good stories. The only question is if anyone here is a writer?

IC:

I cup my hands over my mouth. "CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!" I yell. Seems to me like I'm being ignored. I walk over to the foosball table and turn to face Ripdos Kryp. "You going to play or what?" I say.
    ~

IC:

"Did anyone just hear something?" Mario looked around. "Nahh, it couldn't have been anything" and he wen't back to what he was doing

IC:

"Knock it off Mario." I say with annoyance in my voice.
    ~

IC

"Call blue and I'm not betting; I'm better at ping pong, black jack, and I declare war." I go and get the little ball for the game and return. I see eve and mario around the pool table.

IC:

"Think you can beat me huh?" I say to Ripidos Kryp. Ha! Doubt it. I thought.
    ~

OOC: So is a majority of other people, Ripdo!

IC: Nanaki watched Eve and Mario head into the Black cave after she cuddled him, Peeki was slooooooooow.
    -.---.----..

IC: Teresa frowned and followed the others, not really knowing what to do with herself; she was used to being in the background so this wasn't really any different than usual. She brushed past Nanaki, giving him a friendly smile, and proceeded down the stairs into what Mario had deemed the 'Black Cave'. It took her a moment to adjust to the dim light, but she soon spotted a large bean bag chair in one of the corners of the room and raced over to it, plopping herself down in it to watch the activity of the others.

IC:

"Oooooh... A full bar! Anyone want a drink?" Says Keke as she wondered over to the bar area. Hopping onto the expanse of mahogany she drummed her claws and wondered if she should card the youngins.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Guardian of the Dimensions Kittsuera's Avatar

IC: After waiting at the door for several long minutes I decided that I would just let myself in seeing as no one was interested in answering the door.
    “Hello?” I called out once to let someone know I was coming in, The door was unlocked so I didn’t bother to lock it after I entered the house. Several things were out of place like someone had invited a cyclone in. Not paying the mess much more attention I followed the sound of voices to the basement stair case.
    “Hello? Does anyone know what’s going on?” I call out so everyone could hear me.
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

Accidental Connections come see my Fan Fic :happysad: ^-^
    Like my Avatar? Then see full view here.
    Pairs: Oni Raichu X_x Fallen_Wings, Articuno Girl (Pikapi)
    Fluffimated Pairs: Teresa Eon Spirit

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

IC:

Mario walked over to the wall, hit a switch, and pulled out a Bomb. He tossed it into the bar area and blew it up. "Not in my house faggots" as it all burned away. The walls and ceiling were plated with steel, so the house was in no danger of burning

"You know." I say aloud "I've never seen a cat drink anykind of Boze but, you talk so, guess it fits right in." As I sat at the sofa watching a show on the 42 inch plasma screen television. I watch everyone do whatever they are doing as I zoom in and out of day dreaming into space. As I turn I see the bomb cause a small explosion. "Whoa, guess not anymore besides I never was a cat person unless they don't talk."

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

OOC STEEL WALLS GRAYROAR

IC: A low to the ground haze drifted down the stairs, settling on the ground of The Black Cave. I rose from my traveling haze and surveyed the room, noticing cool folks abound, walls of glory, and explosions of awesome. I could go forth and do something, or wait until someone notices my presense. I'll do that one.
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

IC:

"Hey Kittsuera" I called, reconizing his voice. "come on down" I wondered how he got in here. Mario must have left the door unlocked I thought.
    ~

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast