Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Moon Inn OOC

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Sure. All three?

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Nothing's stopping you from creating a separate thread for your profiles if you want to. XD And you do sound like you really want to.

We never got Inez's age, BTW?

Where is Inez's profile?

She didn't post one.

Ah.

Profile size comparison:
    Isha: 2KB
    Risk: 13KB
    Camilla: 14KB

Mmm....I think Sergei was was longest so far. I loved Sergei. XD He was so epic.

Oh man, that's Camilla condensed too LOL

I have a 34kb file here on her, I just picked stuff that I thought was relevant... >.<

I'll work on an Inez profile

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

My copy may be smaller because it's a text file.

Right, off to sleep guys. See you tomorrow morning. ^^

Good night Ninetails.

Here is the Inez Profile

Room Number:
    Name: Inez Soleil Temple
    Nationality: The Fingers
    Race: Human
    Mutation: Werepuma
    Description:

(please ignore lil homie and giant foot man)

Background: Who were you before you became what you are?

Inez stalked up and down the room, back and forth like a caged animal. It wasn't her bad habit, it was the cat's, but she indulged it when she wanted to. The cat liked to stalk when it was anxious, and if this didn't cause anxiety, nothing would.

“So you are saying to me, Miss Temple, that the body of Mr. Burl Jewel Junior, the youngest son of the mayor of this community, was gone when you arrived this morning,” said Mr. Stoddlemiejer.

“Yes sir, no body snatchin' went down after I got here. I can guaran-damn-tee you that much,” Inez snapped, crossing her arms under her chest. She didn't like the little squirrel of a man's tone. Not one bit. Was he accusing her of something?

“You are absolutely certain that... Never mind.” He shook his head and pursed his thin lips, pinching the bridge of his nose between two fingers. “And what time did you get here, Miss?”

He kept emphasizing the Miss, as though her age made her somehow culpable for the missing corpse. “I got here same time I always get here, 'round 1pm to clean up after the mornin' funeral.”

Services, Miss Temple, we call them services. It is more polite to the grieving family.” He snapped. Her cat wanted to show it's teeth and hiss, but she refrained. It certainly was not her fault that Burl Jewel's body was missing from it's coffin, but she seemed to be taking the brunt of blame.

“Alright, services then. I reckon I'll go get the sheriff, Mr. Stoddlemiejer. We need to be about notifying the proper folks about what's been happenin'.” Said Inez.

“Now you hold on a minute,” said Mr. Stoddlemiejer, grabbing Inez's arm and holding onto her as though she had bolted for the door. “No one needs to know about this. If you cooperate with me, we can save the mayor from the post-death trauma of having his son's corpse disappear.”

“What are you sayin'? That we should bury an empty casket? Don't you reckon someone might notice?” Inez asked, her huge blue eyes widening in confusion and more than a little shock.

“I'm saying that if you listen to me and do exactly as I say, I get to keep my job and consequentially so do you,” said Mr. Stoddlemiejer.

“That don't seem right to me. Not one bit. Folks should know where their kin rest. That's the way it goes. It's just what's right. This is bigger than our jobs, sir.” Inez reasoned. She shook off his hand and took a step for the door.

“You can't do this. I've taken care of you for years!” He shouted.

“If you call lettin' me live in that run down shack out back in exchange for me workin' my fingers to the bone cleanin' and scrubbin' and cookin' for you taking care of me then you are as insane as you look! If you ask me, it's me who has been taking care of you.” Inez shouted right back.

“If you tell one living soul that Burl Jewel's body is missing then I will tell them you are some kind of witch and you stole the body for a voodoo ritual. Don't think I won't. The population is still primarily elven in the Fingers, Miss Temple. They will believe me over the likes of some trampy human orphan. Do you hear me?” He was thinking fast. “If you breath one word, I will tell people you do things to these bodies that come into my funeral home, and they will believe me.”

“That is evil. Evil begets evil.” Inez was scandalized. They would believe him. She knew it, most people hated her based on her race alone.

“Threats, as unkind as they may be, are at times quite useful. If you tell anyone, the sheriff, Mrs. Jewel, a roach as it crawls across the windowsill of MY rundown shack that I so kindly allow you to reside in, I will ruin you. I won't enjoy it. I will agonize over it for eternity. I may even shed a tear as I watch them hang you, but I will have no choice. I will say your words are the vomit of a crazy human woman's twisted mind.”

“I cannot stand by and let you lie to that boy's family. It ain't right.” Inez insisted.

“And I cannot allow you to speak the truth.” “

I can't stay here no more then.”

“I am certain that your absence will be a huge loss to our community,” said Mr. Stoddlemiejer sarcastically.

Inez turned and walked away. She didn't know what else to do. She went to her home and packed what little she possessed, not much more than the clothing on her back. She walked away,without looking back on the swampland that had been her home. It had not been an easy life, but it was all she knew.

At first, she traveled alone across the abandoned plains of Carolain, enjoying the solitude. Then northward she went, toward Andoria, until she finally reached the capitol city. As it rained, she walked up and down every side street looking for just the right inn. Inez didn't have much in the way of cash, but she knew how to work, and she planned to get a job as a barmaid to earn her keep. Finally, she stood on the outskirts of town staring at the Bad Moon Inn. Something about it called to her, for some reason it seemed... familiar. And that was how she found herself walking up the steps of the tavern as the last rain drops fell.
    How you were made:
    Two years prior, Inez was noticed by the young Lord of the Lands. In another country, he might have been called a prince, and his father the king, but in The Fingers they were just called the Lords of the Land, and no one knew why.

He took Inez out on his pirogue on the bayou to be alone. She thought they were courting, the elven lordling had another idea about their little adventure. When they were far from civilization, he started making advances at Inez. At first, in her innocence, she had no idea what it was he was trying to do.

Before long, it became all too clear.

“Hold still, you stupid bitch. Isn't this what you wanted? What did you think we were going to do out here alone? Talk?” He laughed derisively, “I said hold still!

The slap that followed broke open her lip, and blood flowed freely down her face. The larger man had no trouble over powering the young Inez and what followed changed her forever.

When it was finished and he was adjusting his clothing, Inez jumped out of the boat and stamped through the swamp toward the bank with no mind for 'gators or snakes. She just had to get away from him.

“Fool girl, where are you going?” He yelled after her, “Don't you want a ride back?”

She didn't have an idea in her blond head about where she was going, she just knew she had to get away. Upon reaching the shore, she came to recognize the location. It was a picnic area many people frequented. It even had a little picnic shelter, and it wasn't very far.

In a daze, Inez stumbled toward the shelter. Feeling sick, she laid down on the table beneath the shelter cried into the crook of her arm. Sleep overtook her and she dreamt dark dreams.

At first when she heard the noises she assumed they were part of her dream, the rustling in the bushes, the low growling sounds. When she looked up to see the great tawny cat stalking toward her, she thought it took was part of the dream.

It nudged her with its nose and licked the blood on her thigh and face just before it attacked. The Shifter's beast had won out at the taste of blood, and sensing how weak and defeated Inez was, it took advantage and thought to have an easy meal.

But Inez wasn't done with life yet. She reacted more quickly than she thought possible. Panicked, she somehow managed to climb the picnic shelter and sit atop it. The beast had raked its claws down her legs as she climbed, but she still pulled herself to safety.

The puma could have found a way to the top, but it's human side prevailed and it ran off into the bush.

Sometime later, Inez blacked out and woke up three days later somehow back in her own shack.

Ask her to tell you this story, and then ask which she thinks was the real monster that night. The young lord, or the Shifter?

The Shifter was following it's instincts, the lord however...

Sorry its not my best work, don't have much time. Might work on making the story better later.

I gotta go for a few hours, I'll work on my great nation of caralain story either later or tonight. Feel free to interrupt and tell your own tale in the meanwhile

Okay, added Inez to the collection.

Humans are always the bad guys in your elvish tales, aren't they?

Not from Inez's standpoint. An elvish lord raped her, remember?

When an elf is telling the story, then of course the aggressive humans are going to be the bad guy. If a human is telling the story, of course the condescending elves are going to be the bad guys.

If we are talking war between the races.

As a human from The Fingers (elvish lands) Inez really doesn't like elves all that well.

As a former elven queen conquered by humans... Why would Keke like humans?

Time travel back to 1862 and ask a black slave how they feel about their white captors...

That's Racist.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I know right haha WOO

I am staying out of this thread ok Keke.

Well yeah, but why is it always humans destroying ancient elvish kingdoms? Why not goblins or orks or dark elves?

Because Andoria is ruled by humans.

They invaded Carolain.

Orcs are Jotnar and only live in the far north, they aren't common in Andoria.

Did you read any of the history I wrote?

Why are you already picking arguments?

ALSO it's the SAME story Keke has ALWAYS had so why are you bitching about it? It's nothing new. It's a retelling of the SAME tale from her profile for christ's sake. What the fuck is wrong with you

I'm just asking, that's all. It seems to be a trend with you.

It's the same character!

It takes more than one isolated incident to make a trend!

Okay okay, sorry I asked.

Its not like you asked in a polite fashion, you are always picking at me.

You really need to chill out before I develop a complex.

settle down kids.. it's HER character and HER setting... I've got a splendid Idea.. there's plenty of uncharted territory.. why don't you (With Keke's permission since it IS her baby) decide on some of the goings on of some of the mystery land?
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast