Thread: RC's RP OOC topic thing

Default RC's RP OOC topic thing

Okay, I'm sitting on the toilet; my ass is in the thinking position. Someone pitch me some ideas, I'll run them through the ol' brainbox and come up with genius.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Something to do with Fantasy, if you're into that cr@p. There used to be loads of good ones here. Used to.

Save Water. Shower with your boyfriend.

I can totally do fantasy. I'm assuming you mean a Tolkien clone?
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Well, I've always been doing FinalFantasy related RPs, so that's what I was really fond of. But yea, Tolkien seems kinda cool

If you ever do run with that idea, I'll be happy to participate.

I'd hope to shoot a little higher than a JRPG, I criticized Keke for verbosity and the last thing I want to have to do is hand out excel spreadsheets.

I shall still try to contribute then, since I've always had a soft spot for RPing.

I was actually thinking of stealing the PCA idea off FA. Apparently it's an RPing universe that furries have created, so it's like the bastard child of a bastard child.

I'm not that familiar with FA (know if it though), but I can try to run with it. Whatever works your boat

It's pokemorphs in a highschool that bases itself around the arts and sciences and arena battling.

Sounds interesting. So I'm guessing your character is based on only one pokemon, then? Just did some fast googling and it looked that way.

Information on the details of the PCA must be written on pieces of the true cross because it's about that hard to find. I've been searching for about a month and all I know is that it has to do with a huge ass forum that I don't feel like sifting through and a heavy reliance on IRC chat which I know nothing about and refuse to get involved in.

yea, I think I saw a bit of that on the actual 'main' site an hour ago. Seems interesting, and I wouldn't mind doing it. I just hope we won't be like the only active RPers. lol

After Keke's period is over and once people settle down I'm sure it'd be fine.

Awesome. Can't wait to get my fingers busy again then!

I'll lay down the framework of what I know, simplify it for the forum, and hopefully it'll evolve into it's own thing, better than the original, whatever that may be.

george jefferson and archie bunker are cell mates. they cant get along at first, until they work together and start unraveling the clues to find the man who framed them. i always thought rp's should be more like cross-over sitcoms. i could be george, rc would be archie, qoorl could be the racist southern head prison guard, and keke could be the live studio audience.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

lol

Ah Sed, Get back in that cell, BOY. Ah'ma teach you a little thing about South'rn Justice...just let me get this belt off.

Ya see, y'all wouldn't be in this turribul position richere if'n it weren't for the War of Nothun Aggression.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

Looking back I think god/qoorl's posts alone make this archivable. If the actual RP ever actually takes off it'd probably tear a hole in the internet.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be