Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Pirates: Chaos Rising

Oreos and cookie crunch! Hikari's Avatar

Audrey jumped out of Inez's grasp and leapt over to Dart, embracing him.

"Gods, I thought you were dead!" she exclaimed.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Dart returned the embrace, although somewhat surprised at Hikari's fast recovery, "Well, I thought ye were dead. I suppose we cancelled each other out."

He gave her a pat on the back then seperated, "'Ow did ye survive? I was lucky enough ta float 'ere on the crow's nest, but I don't suppose you 'ad a crow's nest too."

"I'm not really sure," she conceded. "I think I just washed up on the beach. Luck, y'know?" Then again, it could have been another thing entirely, considering the crew's involvement with gods.

"So have you heard anything about Keke? Or Ervan, or Dani or..." she trailed off, realizing how touchy the subject was.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

"Keke's lost 'er memory, and she's with Ervan doin' something. Dani..." Dart looked away, "Well she 'asn't washed up. Cho'kar's 'ere, although 'e ran off somewhere. The person 'o 'ealed ye is Inez, she lives 'ere. And that girl that just left is Sadee, she lost the rest of 'er family in a shipwreck a few days ago."

"Oh," was all Audrey could say. But at least Keke, Ervan, and Cho'kar were all right, for now. She couldn't help but feel a pang of empathy for Sadee. Despite it all, she turned around and said, "Thanks for... saving me, I guess, Inez," managing a smile.

Hmmmm... That is all. Ninja in the Darkness's Avatar

Sadee finally came out of her trance and stood up slowly. The water swishing past her feet and going out to the far ocean. She walked along the shore. Her footprints soon washed away by the water. It was almost like she wasn't even there. She looked up at the sky. She still wanted to know where her grandpa was. Then she also remebered a friend she had. Jack. Was he okay? Did he survive? She fell to her knees where she was and cried. Jack was her love. She couldn't live without him.
    "Jack. I love you. Please be safe." she said quietly.

"I'd love to hear more about you." Said Keke, settling in to listen.

~~~

Waving her hand as though to physically wave away the words, Inez said, "Think nothing of it, darlin'. Glad I could help."

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Demond watched Keke for a second and stretched himself on the beach and leaned closer to her. He thought for a moment and said "I once had ventured to a marvelous land, the people there were the most empathetic, and their culture so unique. Myself and my crew visited their capital and were astounded by the glory it held. They were indeed strange, but their queen, she was the most sincere. Her image resembled that of Queen Elizabeth; she was so very polite to my entire party. She spoke very well and knew so many languages and could easily tell that we were Spaniards. After our introduction she announced to us the name of her land and capital, El Dorado!
    El Dorado translates to 'The Golden One.' It is a beautiful place, but alas, it's surrounded by one of the most difficult ranges and terrain. It was a miracle that we rediscovered it. I would have stayed if it had not been my gentleman's nature to continue serving my Monarchy."

Demond laid back onto the sand, feeling the warmth of the sun and the heat of the sand relax his muscles.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Banned

Elsant woke up in the beddish thing he had built. No one seemed in a rush so he mught as well pass the time. Elsant scanned the beach. It was low tide and there was a tidal pool to his left a litle further down the beach. He rolled up his pants and waded in the water. A rock close to him seemed promising. Elsant quickly fipped it over and, as he thought, the was a mass of crabs. He spoted the biggest one and picked it up. As he examined it he noticed that it was pregnant. He put it back in the water. A fish was swimming in a nearby cove. Elsant took his knife and stabbed in the head quickly. He took it out and looked for some firewood.
    "Mmm, breakfast!"

Ervan had trouble finding logs dry enough to be used for a fire. They all had been damped by the humidity in the jungle. Ervan continued though, knowing that Keke must be waiting on him.
    Eventually he found a couple of logs that he thought should manage a fire. With a couple of vines Ervan bundled the wood and carried them over his shoulder then began to head towards the beach. Ervan had difficulty because of the thick brush, something he should of realized sooner. This irritated him but he continued anyway.

After stomping around a bit he came up to the shore, but what he saw there surprised him. Ervan was no where near where Keke set up camp. He looked to his left than his right-- he couldn't tell which direction to go.
    "Damn it" He thought, then saying it out loud from frustration. "I should go that way." Facing the direction the sun was setting. He turned around and looked for any sort of sign for a clue.

;]

A young man washed up on the shore and saw the hut. He slowly walked up to the hut and knocked on the door almost as softly as Sadee did. He waited patiently for an answer.

Being closest to the door, Audrey heard the faint rapping on the weathered wood. Curiosity aroused, she walked over to the door and opened it.

"Oh, hello," she said to the young man standing there as she moved out of the way to let him inside. His hair and clothes were damp, and he looked pretty trussed up, as if he had just washed up on the beach. Audrey was beginning to question the coincidence of two boats crashing near the same island at the same time.

Jack looked at the girl and walked inside, nodding thankfully. He sat in a chair and looked around slowly. He fiddled his thumbs and looked down. He finnally turned to the girl that let him in. "Thank you. I just got out of a shipwreck. I think everyone is dead. I have no idea though. You haven't seen a younish girl here. She goes by Sadee Lynn, maybe just Sadee?" he shivered as he talked.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________

Sadee sat in the sand and made odd shapes in the sand. She let the sand fall between her fingers, into her lap. Watching the sand she began to cry, again. She just had to know about Jack, she couldn't live without him anymore.

"Sadee? Yeah, she's around here somewhere," Audrey replied, wondering what the man had to do with Sadee. Perhaps he was in her shipwreck as well, though she didn't rule out the possibility that there was a third wreck on the island. Inez and her mumbo-jumbo...

"Oh, I guess I can wait on her. She's probably by the water."

A sensation encompassed Ervan that instinctually pointed him towards the location Keke would be waiting. He walked for a good moment until he found Keke and a sleeping Waverunner. "Keke, I brought the..." he voice trailed off as he saw some else with Keke. A man was laying there smiling at him.
    "Hello there sir." said the man as he rose. He was much taller than Ervan. A strange tingle fell through Ervan's spine "I don't trust this man." he thought.

"It's warming to know your acquaintance my friend. Demond Gabriel Piaculum De Tarragona is my former name, you may, if you shall, call me Demond Piaculum." he said. Demon placed his hands on his hips and gave his right hand for a shake. Ervan looked at his hand and then to Demond's face. "It's a pleasure." said Ervan as he hesitantly shook the stranger's hand.

;]

"Es un placer senior." said Demond as he gave a gentle bow to Ervan. "I believe Miss Keke is your companion, no?"
    Demond looked at Ervan. He appeared younger than himself and maybe even weaker, but he wasn't too sure what to really think about this new character. Demond sensed a slight suspicion from Ervan, his hand shake said it all.

"The sun is setting and I recommend that we begin a fire soon." said Demond.

At that time Waverunner stretched it's blunderous body, shook his head, and gave a loud bark; grabbing the attention of the other three.

;]

Sadee stood up and walked slowly towards the hut again. As she got closer she slowed down. There was something weird about what was in the hut. She could feel that somehing was going to be in there. If she wanted to see it or not she didn't know. So she got up the steps and heard a very familiar voice inside. Opening the door she saw a guy in wet clothes and stared at him for a minuet. The guy turned and looked at her. "Jack? Is that really...?"

Jack turned around and smiled. "Yup. It's me sweetheart." he stoo up and walked to her embracing her tightly. Even though she was getting soaked she didn't want him to let go. She laid her head on his chest as tears ran down her face.

Banned

Everbody was wasting time. They- we needed to find Ervan and Keke. He couldn't waste time going through the island looking for them, but mabye a signal would work.
    He layed down the spell components from his pack and lit them on fire. A firework exploded in the air, shooting off multiple lights. "That should get thier attention." Elsant said, satisfied with his work.

Watching Jack and Sadee embrace was halfway between cute and awkward. As she was pondering whether or not she should leave the two, a resonant boom caught Audrey's attention. Cannon fire? she guessed, but the noise sounded a bit off. Maybe it was just the distance.

"Did you two hear that?" Audrey asked, noticing a moment too late that she'd probably ruined their romantic moment.

Sadee already looking toward the door turned towards Audrey. "Yeah I heard it. That's was kinda weird. Do you think we need to look outside?" she left the embrace and sat in a chair by Jack. "I know that one dude lives out there, Elsant, I think. I've only met him once." Jack stood behind Sadee and played with her hair gently.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112