Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: They Better Fucking Make a Dragon Eevee!

Default They Better Fucking Make a Dragon Eevee!

Every one wants a dragon eevee since gen 1. Gen 2 came around and we where like espeon and ubreon are kinda cool I guess. Then gen 3 and there where NO new eevees and evey one was like and with gen 4 still no dragon eevee just 2 eevees with stupid defensive stats instead of speed and attack and if they don't make a dragon eevee in gen 5 so help me God I will go to Ken Smadoigen's house and stab him to death.

Yea that would be awesome and maybe a ghost one too
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I'll be here! Even if i have to make 300 alt accounts to have conversations with!!

POKEDREAM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fullmetal if you aren't here in 10 years I will find you and make you post!!

All I care about it the dragon one which they must make.

Dragons are the best pokemon type

It's Ken Sugimori who draws the Pokémon, he doesn't really create Pokémon anymore because of many there are. But I would like to see a flying type and a dragon type as well.

Maybe Zephreon for the Flying and Aracheon for Dragon type.
    (Arach is Gaelic for Dragon by the way )
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

I don't care he better make one.

Eevee doesn't need any more evolutions, because they keep getting worse every time new ones are introduced. The original three were awesome because, well, they were the original three. Espeon and Umbreon were cool because it was the second generation of the core series and everyone was hard for Gold and Silver at the time. Plus from an artistic standpoint their designs ruled. Third gen made the right call by not adding any new ones. Fourth gen: Glaceon and Leafeon? Tajiri, what the fuck was this shit?

Ugh. They both look atrocious and are useless as combatants since their roles are filled by far better choices.

Kirby, you want your dragon-type Eeveelution? Put some cute ears on Garchomp and call it Garchompeon. You'll have a new-gen Eeveelution that actually looks badass and is actually useful in combat, if somewhat overpowered. Plus we're spared from another crappy duo. Everyone's a winner!
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Pikatwo that is exactly what I want.

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

Yes, Leafeon and and Glaceon sucked, no, we shouldn't have a dragon-type Eeveelution. We don't need anymore Pokemon, we're just fine getting to know 493.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfright View Post
    Yes, Leafeon and and Glaceon sucked, no, we shouldn't have a dragon-type Eeveelution. We don't need anymore Pokemon, we're just fine getting to know 493.
    TOO BAD! They already showed a new Pokémon and that Gen 5 will come out the end of this year in Japan!
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

So

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

the way the pokemon are introduced now is just gay. it was perfect at g/s/c.

also the music in g/s/c was imo just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    just 2 eevees with stupid defensive stats instead of speed and attack
    Are you kidding me? Leafeon is a kick ass Physical attacker if you train it right, and Glaceon is supposed to be a great Special attacker, though I've never really liked Glaceon because Vaporeon can do everything it can, better.

I was long expecting Leafeon, because you have to have all your basic elements. However, I think Pikatwo is right in saying that there are enough Eevee evolutions as it is. If they come out with new ones in this generation, I'll die a little bit inside.

Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar

I think we need one for each of the seventeen types, simply for the challenge... It's a fun way to see what type people have more use for, and how they train their element... Some people will say, "Oh! Look! My non-Eevee based Pokemon has better stats than your Eevee based one!" but you know what I say to that? "Shut up." It's all a matter of choice, why choose one starter over the other? Variety. Why have seventeen different Pokemon types? Variety. Why not have seventeen different Eevee-lutions? Exactly...
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

*withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

This is what they have left:
    Rock/steel/ground: they could make one of these but really if they did it would only be one of them since they would all be kinda the same
    Poison: no that would be beyond retareded
    Fighting: simply put eevee with muscles is ew
    Bug: maybe although I dobt it
    Ghost: I could imagine with one but they already have phychic and dark they really don't need another one in that area
    Flying: that would be cool although any dragon type may be a daul dragon and flying type
    Normal: could happen I would like to see what eevee would look like if it didn't evolve into a difernet type
    : there not making a type any time soon

They may do a few of these by the time pokemon is done (it will end one day I imagine 999)

Pokemon has gottin' gay, end of discussion

Articuno X

Personally.. I am a lot better with flying Pokemon than any other. A dragon just sounds...

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

I took an Umbreon on my first half-run through Silver. Pretty good defensive stats and the only decent Dark type I could get.

Dragon as a type isn't that great. The only reason they have a good reputation is because their stats are high. I prefer Steel.

Beginning Trainer

Eevee needs an evolution in every type, tbh..

However, I wonder how many different combinations they can make with the Eeveelution base stats..

Luckily we can use mathematics to work that out!

There are 6 stats and 6 values, right? So, first we take 6! (6 factorial for all you non-mathematically inclined people), which is 720. Two of the values are the same, so we divide by 2!, leaving 360. Therefore there are 360 possible permutations.

Beginning Trainer

If a dragon eeveelution came, I'm willing to bet its stats would be.

HP: 65.
    Atk: 130
    Def: 60
    SAtk: 110.
    SDef: 65.
    Spd: 95.

And it's going to roar and shoot hyper beam, because even though hyper beam is a normal attack, all dragons in the anime have it like it's the most awesome ability ever even though it actually sucks for most dragons since their attack is their highest stat.

Hence why most dragons now have Giga Impact instead. A dragon Eevee could learn both from TMs, of course, and would probably do okay with it. A STAB move would be better, though. Maybe Outrage and Dragon Pulse?

Beginning Trainer

Dragon Claw over Pulse.

Wasting your SpAtk, I see.

Beginning Trainer

Or exploiting the attack.

But maybe you're right.. Eeveelutions never really had many great physical attacks, you might be able to get a mixed sweeper with Outrage, Pulse, Flamethrower and then perhaps Earthquake, assuming it'll be able to learn it through TMs, which is unlikely but not impossible since other dragons can learn it as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast