Thread: most hilarious moments of your life

Default most hilarious moments of your life

what are some of the most hilarious moments you have ever experienced.

a top tier one for me was when i was in i think 8th grade, i went to mario's house to bring him over to my house or something. you see mario lives across the street from this broken down old barn, which at the time(not sure if still) had about 30 illegal mexican immigrants living in it. so we had to use their drive way in the back to turn around. we pulled into the drive way, and just sitting there, in the clearing behind the barn, was a parked car, turned off, with at least 5 mexicans inside it, just sitting, there, 3 of them wearing sombreros, and all of them drinking bottles of alcohol.

A small car, full of 5 mexicans, just sitting beside a barn, not turned on, with them wearing sombreros and drinking alcohol. it was one of the most ridiculous and hilarious things i've ever seen in my life.

WHY were they in the car? they lived in the barn. the barn was about 10 feet away from the car. but they chose to sit in the car, with it not even turned on, drinking alcohol, and for some reason wearing sombreros.

outrageous.

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

Actually, only a few days ago we were in Wellness class and we got changed in the lockerooms and went to class. About 15 minutes later, a sophomore walks in with... probably the tightest sweats I think I've ever seen, and the TEACHER started laughing first. She had her folders between her face and the kid because he looked bad in the pants. It literally took about 10 minutes to get through about a 2 minute explanation because everytime she look in the kids direction, she would start laughing, and the class would start laughing. It was funny because this sophomore was known to break-dance and wear the baggy pants, he could take all the laughing at him, so it was hilarious.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

When you were scared when I threaten to beat you up in first grade. haha

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

So one day me and couple of my buddies decided to go to the local PX to buy ourselves mountain bikes to use on the weekends. After work we got ready and looked around for people who would also want to join us. We found a couple of people which made our original group of 3 grow to a group of 8.

We noticed that my room mate (His name is Foulke) was alone in my room and we walked in and asked "Hey Foulkey! Want to go to the PX to buy a bike?" and with that he got screaming "I Fucking hate Eichhorn!" (Eichhorn is a guy we work with who lives off post). He freaks out and starts screaming at us to get out of his room. I tell him that we're not in his room, we're in my half of the room. Which pisses him off and storms out.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

what the hell is wellness class

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

Oh, its like a health class I guess.

In lunch, my friend Matt and I sat next to each other and this kid Jared sat across from Matt. Jared always talked about the stupidest shit in the world and he'd never shut the fuck up. So one time, Jared was just going on about some gay shit that no one cared about. Matt picked up an apricot and threw it at him. It landed in Jared's mouth as he was talking, and once it was in his mouth, he coninued to talk. After a second, he realized he was chewing on an apricot that had been masterfully thrown right into his always open mouth.

this is a good thread idea so im bumping it.

once i was riding the bus and these two black kids got on and their were high off their asses. they sat near me in the back and kept laughing, and cracking jokes on everyone who came in the bus on their appearances etc. after every time this one kid insulted someone he would laugh and say "thats why they call me the champ." it was hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post

once i was riding the bus and these two black kids got on and their were high off their asses. they sat near me in the back and kept laughing, and cracking jokes on everyone who came in the bus on their appearances etc. after every time this one kid insulted someone he would laugh and say "thats why they call me the champ." it was hysterical.
    BEasthaxorus and Salamence?
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

My friend coerced me into playing bass with his band during one of their practice sessions even though I didn't really know how to play bass. It was at the drummer's house (his name is Lee) and he lived in Petersburg which is over an hour away. After we got there and unloaded all our stuff we jammed for like an hour then stopped for beer. During this time my friend and Lee decided it would be an awesome idea to go to the Ironworks.

The Ironworks is a club that, according to Lee, was a freaking awesome place with lots of chicks and great music. All the two of them wanted to do was dance and hit on girls, which honestly sounded fantastic. When we arrived though they parked their asses on the wall and started drinking beer. Lots of beer. There were no chicks, and the music sucked.

By the time the band stopped playing we'd lost the drummer. My friend was tanked and the other guitarist was pissed off because he was sober and that meant he had to drive now. Then I got a text:

"Where am I?"

It was Lee, we immediately searched around for him only to hear bellowing coming from outside. We all ran out and saw him, drunken in the parking lot, screaming "I'M LOOOOOST!"

My friend yelled, "LEE! WE'RE OVER HERE!"

"I CAN'T SEE!"

This continued for like a minute until I texted him back. We watched him check his phone then, he turned around a few times before spotting us.

"GUYS! I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM!"

"LEE! YOU'RE IN THE PARKING LOT!"

"OH..."

The cops were standing by the building watching this entire spectacle. We proceeded to throw him and my friend in the back seat of the guitarist's station wagon and Lee engaged in several drunken brawls with him during the return trip.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Today I saw this black woman walk to her dorm with a Rite Aide bag full of cough syrup. Someone is partying tonight.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

i might've. i post a lot of things.

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

what is this? post a necro week?

your welcome

im a big fan of bumping threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Today I saw this black woman walk to her dorm with a Rite Aide bag full of cough syrup. Someone is partying tonight.
    I saw a black person once.

Hilarious.

He was just standing there. In a bus. Grabbing onto a pole. And he was black.

Hold on, I got someone who has a story...

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein