Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, on Final Fantasy 13...

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    @Pikatwo: Heavy Rain is a terrible game.
    I know that some games are a little more unconventional and complicated than others, but that doesn't make those games terrible. Some people just have underdeveloped brains that can't seem to appreciate or handle anything other than pointing and shooting.

Heavy Rain is phenomenal.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Quote Originally Posted by Pikatwo View Post
    I know that some games are a little more unconventional and complicated than others, but that doesn't make those games terrible. Some people just have underdeveloped brains that can't seem to appreciate or handle anything other than pointing and shooting.

Heavy Rain is phenomenal.
    You have incredibly low standards for amusement, or you haven't even played the game. Heavy Rain is a gimmick. It's a game made up entirely of quick time sequences. And qtes themselves are horrible gameplay mechanics themselves and the devolopers must've been retarded to think a game based entirely around them would ever pan out. Qtes don't require a lot of skill and tapping buttons in order doesn't bring much immersion other than a basic level of interactivity that seems to have been aimed at the mentally diseased. And the game doesn't have much apart from the qtes that require any sort of player interaction apart from a horrible movement engine so as a "game" it's pretty shitty.

"But wait," you cry, "Heavy Rain is supposed to be CINEMATIC." Well if I want something CINEMATIC I'll go to the cinema. But I'll take the bait, since its the entirety of the game's marketing campaign. And what can you really expect from shitty voice actors and, while noticably better from a technological perspective, blocky in-game engine graphics? Not like any of the other elements are any better: the characters are horrible and the plot starts out well but fucks itself up eventually.

So it sucks as a game, and it sucks as a movie. How the fuck is it any better combined?

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

lolololol Heavy Rayne lolololol

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

PS3 is a great console, I just prefer the 360 generally. I also dislike the Wii mostly though.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    i dont get it
    i dont think i want to get it
    You're really not suppose to. It was a what the fuck comment that got big. Like most ripdo posts here.

Also for anyone who actually wanted to know about the purge, there are god like creatures called fal'Cie. Evil ones and bad ones. An evil one was found in a city, so they killed everyone there. They covered it by saying they "migrated" them to another planet.

Hey, at least the story is better than XII's
    -.---.----..

In fact, on second thought, Ripdo probably did say that. Her one post ever that was not on PD became a meme.

I doubt Ripdo even knows what 4chan is
    -.---.----..

She doesn't. She was just cruisin' the web when she saw a topic about The Conduit and decided to comment.

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leo33wii View Post
    Funny.

I'm guessing he meant why go out and buy a new console, when you already have a 360 and paying for online. Assuming that you have other games that you play online too. It would be too much of an effort to restart again on the PS3 because doing that wont be too beneficial.
    I thought everyone would take that from what I was saying. There I go wording things wrong again..
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12