Thread: HAHAHAHAHA This is what I wrote for my online class.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default HAHAHAHAHA This is what I wrote for my online class.

Not my "best" work because I didn't feel like trying, but man did this make me laugh because I KNEW what I was doing. hahaha God will find this funny but no one else will get it.

The fate of the trade in Japan with the Portuguese lies with their headstrong beliefs in controlling other peoples lives. Because of their incessant attempts to convert the Japanese into Christians, the Japanese government banned ALL trade from not only the Portuguese but also the world. The ONLY exception that was truly legal was trade with the Dutch. This is the reason why the Dutch were so successful in Japan. If it weren’t for the Christian missionary movements, Japan could have arguably not have turned into such isolationists at that time. So, in a more critical perspective, the Portuguese are to blame for the Japanese being so far behind then the rest of the world when they turned away from every country. But luckily for the Dutch, the Japanese did not shut them away as they did the rest of the world and that meant money in the Dutch pockets.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

^LOL it's funny cuz it's true ^_^

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Very.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT