Thread: Jons Adventure

Banned

Default Jons Adventure

The basis of this thread is that my character is on his adventure. Others can join in on the fun, too.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jon rode down route 32, enjoying his newly gained Zephyr badge. He saw a rattata run beside him. "Not today little guy, I'm on a scedule." The road started to incline and then he saw Union Cave. "Great," he said dissapointedly,"I LOVE caves."

OOC
    Sarcasm there.

Banned

Jon passed the well next to him. A ladder led into its depths. He wondered what could be inside. Placing the package next to the well, he climed down. He spotted what he believed to be a slowpoke. Jon threw a apricorn at it, and the slowpoke gulped it down. The Slowpoke waddled over to him, and sat down. Jons pokegear rang out loud. It was his boss. He was now really late. "SHIT." Jon dashed up the ladder, picked up the box, and dashed to the house. He knocked on the door. A paticularly grumpy looking old man answered and snatched the box out of his hands. "No tip..." He grumbled to his self.
    Jon found a bench and sat down. A slowpoke sat down beside him.