Thread: Online Class Funny Posts

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default Online Class Funny Posts

Lecture Response:

Alexander The Great was an egomaniac that was trying to live his life and make accomplishments that further would exalt his vain self to a god like status not just for the era he lived in but for generations and generations to come. This selfish “Periclesious” behavior was what drove him to try and conquer the entire known world at that time and inevitably is why he is remembered though out the rest of time to date. He did not rebuild or do anything that would stabilize his conquered lands and instead many were in war for years after his death leaving one to wonder WHY did he do what he did. His goal was not money, riches, or power but rather immortality not in body but by name. Why would a man be such a megalomaniac and want to accomplish nothing other than to be able to state, “Yeah, I did that.” The answer is simple; he was just living in his own version of a Greek tale just like the Iliad. And his end was just the same as any self-righteous epic hero; he fell due to his hubris---so speculated at least. But surely he did obtain the title he so wanted, he was Alexander The Great, and there is none other with that title but himself. In the lecture there was the question to whom I think is a megalomaniac in today’s age. I think it is a bit forthcoming to say President Barrack Hussein Obama II is one due to the fact that I believe that in his warped ideals he DOES think he is doing the “right” thing even if his actions are absurd. (All in my opinion, of course.) I think the closest megalomaniac we have today though is the falsely elected Hitler president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. He denies the holocaust, rigged the 2009 elections in Iran and has many a time stated he wants to obliterate the nation of Jewish Israel. Columbia University spat on our American flag for letting this anti-Semitic filthy desert rat in our country. Those who thought of him coming and allowed him to come are vile sophomoric pseudo-intellectuals that are blind and foolish as is any President or political leader in America that does not support Israel’s RIGHT to take action and protect there selves. Blind leading the blind, no. (Again, this is all in my opinion, of course.) Another question asked in the lecture was why did the lower classes, such as farmers ect. in Hellenistic times not know how to speak the Koine Greek? I think the upper class used the language as a buffer zone to keep the poorer people in poverty and to ensue their status as the elite. And so, the upper class did not wish to help the lower class in educating them in Koine Greek and thus leaving the disparity as it was. Just a guess.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I think the closest megalomaniac we have today though is the falsely elected Hitler president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. He denies the holocaust, rigged the 2009 elections in Iran and has many a time stated he wants to obliterate the nation of Jewish Israel.
    My grandmother is taking an online class?

is her name Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    My grandmother is taking an online class?
    hahaha

"the nation of jewish israel"

if a student of mine ever submitted that work, i would probably give them a D-

Just because you don't agree, you COMMUNIST, doesn't mean it's worth a D-.

Whoever wrote that is a tard. If he was being serious, he's a double tard.

I'd fail him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    is her name Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

Would be funny if it was- since "Mahmoud" is a man's name.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Just because you don't agree, you COMMUNIST, doesn't mean it's worth a D-.
    poor grammar, over reliance on poorly-thought-out talking points which demonstrates a lack of critical thinking, and racist phraseology.

it completes the assignment requirements so it's not an F, but it's a D- for sure

in actuality i would probably give them a C. i wouldnt want to be mean if that was really the best they could do. but i would write a detailed response.

I DID IT YOU IDIOT! And it's a web post not a paper. It's a free thought thing.

duh you did it

were there any responses

hahahah this black person started flippin'! hahaha

Responses:

Black Person:

There are other politicians who have adapted the Alexander the Great syndrome. How about the war that many did not want back in 2001? Even though our country was unfairly targeted, many protests occurred when our then President George W. Bush turned a deaf ear. No one opposed him the way that President Obama is being opposed and disrespected, I might add. Regardless as to what we may believe or think the President is the leader of this country and should be respected whether he is right or wrong.

Asian Guy:

No one opposed and disrespected Bush?

As for the war no one wanted, what about the heath care that no one wanted?

I do agree that no matter what our personal opinions, we should show respect to the President. I don't think that protesting is a sign of disrespect though...

Me:

There's a difference between being a fool and a megalomaniac, might I add. That was my point.

“Regardless as to what we may believe or think the President is the leader of this country and should be respected whether he is right or wrong.”

In my opinion, that statement is best answered with the title of my post---the blind leading the blind. So if one HAD to respect any head figure, lets say Hitler who killed millions of innocent people, then the German people MUST respect him BECAUSE he was a leader of Germany---do you think what he did was right or wrong? Actually, you don’t have to answer that, because, the way you see it, it matters not whether genocide is right or wrong. And I hold no allegiance to any President, nor should I respect a man that I do not think should be respected, I respect the office he holds, the Constitution an American President should fight for, and our flag---nothing more. I don’t drink the “Kool-Aid” many seem to like in America. Just sayin’. And again, this is all just my opinion.

And I agree "Asian Guy", well put. But as I said, I respect the office the man holds, not the man that holds it.

i dont understand why anyone should respect the person who happens to be president or the office itself

its a terrible office which has been staffed by genocidal maniacs and racists

Timmy, you're a Communist, I'm a nationalist. My viewpoint is more valid than this idiot because there's is backed from stupidity. “Regardless as to what we may believe or think the President is the leader of this country and should be respected whether he is right or wrong.” REALLY?