Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here I Am...

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

Default Here I Am...

It's pretty much in 24 hours, but it's been one year... and 10k posts. It's been fun, started with much flaming but eventually calmed down around August and I had my little era of glory Anyways, I'll make this post long enough, haha. Just to mess with people =D

=Eras

Yea, eras. My own useless eras. =]

Era1~ just joined. A traditional newb, not spacing after punctuation, using crappy stuff like kewl... you follow. PD was the first forum I posted A LOT on, I think I started on PUK Comments Boards and MORLORD [=o]. I got banned from Morlord, I think, and WARNED ON POKEREALM =O At this time I quadruple-posted, used netspeak, etc. I was really crappy in English and didn't understand half of what people told me =P Not my era of glory, but I did nothing wrong. It lasted about a week. Then came Era 2.

Era2~ Misc. Posting Start. It's there that the flaming started, I was really crappy and can dig up some of my old posts for your own enjoyment. But the flaming wasn't that bad, I even took Mario [who flamed his ass out of me whichever thread I entered] as a friend. XD This one lasted for April and part of May.

Era3~ 1k, Hail Me. I was immensely proud of my 1000 posts and thought "I'm 10. Not 9." and started flaming about EVERY newb that joined, except those I liked, and they were not many. I still got flamed in Misc. and randomly warned by Pikatwo in the newbie boards. Lasted until end of June.

Era4~ Because No Computer For A Week Can Leave A Forum Addict Traumatized And Immensely Bored! -- Don't be fooled, I wasn't traumatized. And it was more at the beggining of July.

But I was somehow addicted to PD like a random teenager with ripped clothes is to pot. I couldn't stand that week. I started my MSN BLOG this week, to whine about how the week was boring! =O Random era inserted, it was only for a week or two.

Era5~ Lol, Posts. -- I was crazy at that time, I remember making 100 posts a day a couple of times. Of course, Eve did better, but even then. I was on SUMMER BREAK people. And had no friends at the time, was picked on and such last year. Now I'm considered as a 'leader' and have a couple of awesome friends. Anywho, It lasted until end of August and at that very time the flaming calmed down. Came Era6.

Era6~ The Balance. -- I was sort of between a newb and a regular at that time, don't know how that's possible. I still acted newbish but at least didn't run in people's thread and shout "SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXTY-NIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!" because i saw it in the title of Eve's 15/20k thread and didn't even know what it meant. =P Lasted about a month and a half...

Era7~ As You Know Me Now. -- Yeah. About around October I stopped using caps all the time [I do now because this is a speshul thread] and acting stupid. I actually thought more of my posts and stopped RPing a bit.

Era8~ More RPing, now. most prolly don't care but I got back into RPing at about December, made 3 RPs in three months, plus one being a compilation [-Mixx-, check it out if you're a RPer! ;]] of them all. Generation Splice does rock, it made it to 12 Pages in I think a month... My best RP up to date.

=ButThat'sNotAll!

No wai. Also a couple of rants and threads I could've made in the past days.

=My Camp

No one knew, but I went to a sort of winter camp for thursday and friday. It was pretty fun, though I'd like to mention the Pillows, more like bags of Flour, ultremely flat. Our animator was pretty funny too, and funny I mean I LOL'D, not "poop pee ass HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

But what I want to tell you is the wondrous legend [false and funny] that he told all. And one of the OTHER Animators, who for their part mimed the legend, MADE A JOKE ON FALL OUT BOY. =D it's in my sig. Full story;

They were miming horribly, I think it's the part when they said that in antic greece the mcdonalds bag were people xD So the guy tried to lift another guy supposed to be his bag, can't do it and suddenly shouts; "I feel like I'm in a bad Fall Out Boy videoclip", which is true because most FOB videos are horrible =P. CLASSY, MISTER, CLASSY! ... Maybe you didn't laugh. It's the shock, like the penis bomb, that made it funny [actually I expected the penis bomb more than a FOB joke.].

=People I Miss.

Because they're a lot. CA, MyuuMaster and RV, notably =[

=The Fact That TheUnown5 Has More Rep than Me, Walrus and Chrizz.

Fuck whoever repped him so highly.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

ok

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Using caps isn't special, it's just to me an indicant of the seriousness level. I use caps most of the time but if I'm just making a filler post then I screw them. Simple theory.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Congrats... >_O;;
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

i am happy to see that people actually care =D

Serenity now, insanity later.

Congrats CL. =D

=D

/smileyabuse

Nice going, CL. You've accomplished what no other 11 year old ever has.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Yay for you, Lati. Keep it up and become better than ever...

^_^ thanks all...

I feel so important =D

FallenAngel

Congrats. You are a great RPer and im happy your not a flamer anymore. If I was ever mean to you it was cause I was jesouse. (Still am) you worked hard to get this far. Im still older than you though I hope you dont leave anytime soon the RP board would be a dump without you (In my opinion).

I don't intend on leaving anytime soon...

really? o.o I'm flattered xD

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Congrats CL. I have to hand it to you, you're one of the most mature 11-year-olds I know and I think you're a pretty cool kid. Post more often is what I have to say to you.

FallenAngel

Ya should be. I almost never complment guys. Usualy I just hit them. XD

sure sure I'll start posting a lot again, I almost stopped posting just for this xD

And I shall add; I would maybe still play in McDonalds parks and have no opinions whatsoever without PD.

that's saying something

This IS a big deal for an 11 year old! I don't imagine more than 50 so 11 year olds in the world have a postcount larger or as high as yours.

I should have been mentioned in your post for making me be the one who made you stop sucking a little and made people hate you less.

Take my advice about the smilies or you'll never move on to the next level.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Congrats, CL. *Shakes hands and gives old bowling trophy with paper on it saying: CONGRATS ON ONE YEAR ON PD*

When I was ten I somehow got to 2000 posts on a different forum. Now its two years later from then and I suspect you are a mouch more accomplished and better poster than me.

Lati may be good, but I made the most posts on a mobile (800)

that's not impressive arti, that's just sad

Reason?

well let's examine mobiles

they give you carpal tunnel for one thing

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arti View Post
    Reason?
    You didn't have access to a computer. Or, if you did, then that's even more sad.

I didn't have the internet back then....

why not?

this is silly you guys
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast