Thread: New Generation Rockets

I don't know, it's yor dream...or Nightmare

Default New Generation Rockets

~New Generation Rockets

by Dream

Chapter 1~ Training Camp

I'm Dream Thunderson. I recently joined a the New generation Rockets, and evil organization. I don't know why I joined, but it seemed exciting. It said exactly,: Wanna be rich, have lot's of pokemon, and be the hottest trainer? Join the Lil' Rockets!

I was putting on a golden suit with a sun, and a R in the middle of it. Then I put on golden pants. Next, as it stated in the instructions, I put on the gold newboy hat on. I looked at the picture. It was on the rigt way.

"I might as well jazz it up a bit." I flipped on the newboy hat, and swung it backwards. Good, I thought. I can go attend training camp now. I stuffed the instructions in py pocket, as I left.

It was night time, around midnight, but they clearly stated to go at night. I wonder why? I went into the forest, and walked for what seemed like hours. Finally, I saw a wooden entrance that said, "New Generation Rockets Trainee base" Wih all the excitment bubbled inside, I dashed towards it. I noticed lot's of kids wearing the same thing I was.

Suddenly a voice boomed, "All Trainees come to the...uh...cafe." The voice sounded worried. I really didn't care. After that much walking, you could call me the hungriest boy on earth. I walked towards a sign, that had an arrow pointing to the right with Cafe on it.

As I turned the corner, I almost puked. All I saw was picnic tables with empty plates. "Nooo!" I screamed. I sat down in disappointment. What sucked was that I was hungry, when a young boy, no older than eight came on stage. He tapped the microphone twice, then began speaking.

"Hello. I'm you leader, Robert. I may be small, but if you underestimate me, prepare to get a beatdown." He said, "As you see, you training to become a Lil Rocket member. You can easily do that when Trainee camp is finished. In two weeks. But for now, you train!"
    :panic:
    AAHHHH!

The Dream trainer Dream is coming to battle you

pokemon [first envolved form]: Growlithe, Ralts, Teddiursa, Vulpix, Poliwag, Milktank
    hometown: Calibo City
    bro: Blastoise+ [my real brother]
    name: Dream Thunderson

I don't know, it's yor dream...or Nightmare

I couldn't decide on two stories, so I posted both. This, and Pokemon Adenture Academy
    :panic:
    AAHHHH!

The Dream trainer Dream is coming to battle you

pokemon [first envolved form]: Growlithe, Ralts, Teddiursa, Vulpix, Poliwag, Milktank
    hometown: Calibo City
    bro: Blastoise+ [my real brother]
    name: Dream Thunderson

nice?

Not the original,
    but a copy,
    a clone of the rival,
    I need some Coffee,
    In this life of survival,
    my brother has died,
    Even though my breath has sighed...