Thread: Things that are better with the release of HG/SS

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Default Things that are better with the release of HG/SS

Aggron. Aggron rules now. He has Head Smash, an 150 power move, with no recoil, like Relicanth but better than Relicanth.

Random pokemon that can now learn low kick to surprise 1hko snorlax. Also more pokemon know gravity which help g teams out.

Ratatta seems to basically rule too. I am impressed with the little ratty pokemon.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

Strength or over-populated? If Rattata's rule because of strength, I don't know what your talking about, I'll wait till I beat a few gyms before I make that final, but so far, Strength is something they still lack.

Everythings different to me, I've only played in the Johto region once, and that was a long time ago. Its a fun game.

Banned

You can have not one, but two set items! Seriously, that is the best part about this game.

you can have two set items when did this happen *goes to check and see if its true* thats just awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I'll be here! Even if i have to make 300 alt accounts to have conversations with!!

POKEDREAM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fullmetal if you aren't here in 10 years I will find you and make you post!!

Banned

When it happened I was like

O.O
    And then I said
    holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitho lyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholy shitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholysh itholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitho lyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholy shitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholysh itholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitho lyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholy shitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholysh itholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitho lyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholy shitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholysh itholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitho lyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholy shitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholysh itholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitho lyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholy shitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholysh itholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitho lyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholy shitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholysh itholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitho lyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholy shitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit.
    And then I danced.

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Setting two items isn't that amazing. Then again I play Dawn of War and Command & Conquer, so I'm used to having 10 teams at my fingertips.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason854 View Post
    You can have not one, but two set items! Seriously, that is the best part about this game.
    that is the best improvement other than not having to hold b to run and making the game more touchscreen oriented.
    EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!
    ^__
    /......===(l
    |..... \
    |.......\
    |0 0 0 \
    |0 0 0 0\
    |0 0 0 0 \
    |0 0 0 0 0\
    [_________]
    TESTIMONY ACCEPTED!
    TESTIMONY ACCEPTED!
    When the Daleks and the Cybermen tried to join forces, they started to argue over their battle cry, and before I knew it, Gallifrey had blown up.

The PokeWalker is awesome.

Being able to reach the Pal Park earlier in the game is awesome.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Banned

I agree with the second part.

They even messed up Victory Road. 1) No Pokemon Center right outside, coupled with 2) an inconvenient distance to the nearest PC (Cherrygrove City!); 3) Low level pokemon: Hoenn had 38-40, Johto has 32-36; 4) No trainers in the cave (although this is sort of balanced by the trainers beforehand [and their pokemon are all underlevelled as well!]). HgSs is proof of the carbon copy theory: they ported it across without checking what needed fixing, then tacked other stuff on for oohness.

I had to spend hours training for them. And red will take days.

My team is getting to Lv 50...