Thread: Spines

Default Spines

Why people always be complaining about there spine? You know what suck the pain in and bite the bullet becuase you should and will just get over it. And I hate those people that are like "oh you know people being at computers is ruining there posture and spine" you know what people has been working at offices since the 1800s and they didn't have spine problems and if they did what did they do? Shut the fuck up and take the pain.

Well, I fell off a slide when I was 8 and broke my tailbone, so my SPINE HURTS all the time. Constantly. *whine*

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

stop whining

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Why people always be complaining about there spine? You know what suck the pain in and bite the bullet becuase you should and will just get over it. And I hate those people that are like "oh you know people being at computers is ruining there posture and spine" you know what people has been working at offices since the 1800s and they didn't have spine problems and if they did what did they do? Shut the fuck up and take the pain.
    If I beat the shit out of you for being an insolent prick, do I get to tell you to shut the fuck up for whining about the pain?
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

depends how hurt am I? it is ow I am now limping hurt or dam I need somebody to knock me out right now hurt

depends how hurt am I? it is ow I am now limping hurt or dam I need somebody to knock me out right now hurt
    'Ow my spine is damaged' hurt.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

I kind of want to insert that the little pink blob has been really nice to me lately... but I has a scared O_O

Really if I had spinal problems I honestly would complain the first week but after that I would just get use to it.

You never get used to constant pain.

I don't complain because I realize people don't care, but other people are stupid. They think, I hurt! they say, "I hurt!" it's really that simple.

If something constantly hurt, you would never be able to get over it. Ever.

Ingore it...

Anyway after contant pain for so long the nerves get shoot that why people with tooth aches don't complain about it after awhile becuase all those nerves just die.

Really if I had spinal problems I honestly would complain the first week but after that I would just get use to it.
    No, you wouldn't. Spinal problems aren't some random pain, it's a permanent issue (if surgery doesn't correct it). My father has had spinal problems for years and years and he says you never get used to it. Maybe you shouldn't weigh in on things you obviously know nothing about.

Anyway after contant pain for so long the nerves get shoot that why people with tooth aches don't complain about it after awhile becuase all those nerves just die.
    More pseudo-scientific nonsense from Dr Kirby, PhD (Internet Expert).
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Dude, you're 15.

If anything I am entitled most to complain about back problems. I have kyphosis, meaning I have to wear a back brace 16/7. You know how fucking restrictive that is? Well, not really that much, but the point is back problems are possibly the worst kind, right up there with mental illness and amputations. So how about you shut the fuck up Kirbx?

Banned

Wait, amputations? I would love to have a peg leg!

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Maybe we should go and break Kirbx's back. Y'know, for the sake of balancing his world view. Plus it would be fun.

He's been nice to me.

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Too little too late.