Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guardians of Ashur

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

ooc: Would you mind if I created an alchemist?

ic: "There's no need to bother about that. I have several....'influences' back at the council. I'll make sure that we get the adventurers job, no matter how much others object." Kandoshi said quietly. He liked to wield his power as he pleased.

Vash the Stampede

OOC: I prefer everyone to only have one character... though if you want, you can change your's to alchemist...

IC: Seems to be... influential... better watch my step even moreso than I was planning. I looked up, and paused for a moment before replying. "O~K"

OOC: that's an extended o in the ok... not sure the best way to type it... maybe Oooo K or something?

ooc: Ok I'll go edit it.

ic: "So, you haven't even told me what you're looking for and why you want it." Kandoshi said with a grin. To tell the truth, he really wasn't interested in the reason. All he wanted to do was to get away from that sickening town.

Vash the Stampede

IC: "There is little written about what we're searching for," I reply, "but Mortar here seems to know someone who knows more about it than, it seems, anyone else."

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC: "Well, not only that scraggly fellow over there," Mortar replied, pointing behind him to the man sitting at the counter, "I also have a book that i stole from my father's library. Very useful, though many of the pages have been ripped out by him and people interested about the pages written on them."

HERO

Ic:

I listen closely as the others talked about what we were going to do. Mortar was talking about her father and the book she had stolen from him.

“Mortar” I said. “Do you know where your father is maybe we can ask him more about what we are looking for?”

OOC: Mortar is male, Hero.

IC: "I dare not visit my father," Mortar replied, "After I ran away, I'm sure he'd lock me in my room until I'm 20," Mortar took out a shiny red book, labeled Ashur, "This is all we have to go for."

HERO

OOC:Sorry

Ic:

"Sorry I asked" I replied sadly. I took a look at the book Mortar placed on the table and started to read the title out loud.

"Ashur" I replied. "Does your father have any more books like this."

IC: "Not that I know of," Mortar replied, "There was something in here about the shards, though. That's how I know so much about them in the first place. All that's in here though is the name of the Shard, what it does, and where it's located. There's also a warning about a Gaurdian or something, but the rest of the pages were ripped out."

Vash the Stampede

IC: "The shards have NAMES," I say, abruptly. "Can I see the book. Where the shards are located, and such."

OOC: Did you mean to say "The Shards have NAMES?"?

IC: Mortar flipped to the page and showed it to the man. "By the way, I haven't heard your name yet."

Vash the Stampede

OOC: uh... yea... one missing '?' in that context, however, doesn't make much diff... (as it's not really a question to be answered)... also... I told you my name in post 21 and them in 25...

IC: You should have been paying attention then, I think, mentally annoyed, but not showing it. "Vash. My name is Vash." I then look at the book, noticing that it's only a simple list. "The shards," I say, reading the book, "were divided one to each kingdom." I look up at the group, "This will be a long and possibly dangerous journey. I hope you are all prepared."

Ic: "Ah, yes, yes, Vash," Mortar hit himself in the forhead. At the question, he answered, "I'm always prepared.I carry food in various pockets, and money, and my staff is right here." Mortar picked up his staff and smiled.

HERO

Ic:

"I'm ready to go Vash if you are" I said smiling. " So where is the first shard located and when do we leave."

Vash the Stampede

IC: "One thing at a time. First we apply for the adventurers group. I think the official name is 'Guardians of Ashur'. Anyway, after that, we have to figure out WHERE the first shard is. THEN we can go looking for it. That book doesn't say much on where to look, so I suggest that after we get the adventurers job, we head for Droku. That's bound to be the only place we can find any clues."

OOC: Droku, the abandoned former capital of Ashur before the kingdoms split, is about 1-2 weeks of travel away. There is no way we'll get there in only a couple posts...

IC: "Seems okay with me," Mortar said, "I'll just check in the book the best route and what we'll have to travel through."

Ic: "Fine. Anything. Can we just go now?" Kandoshi indicated the hordes of fangirls and curious onlookers gawking at him through the windows of the tiny bar. "Before those people suffocate me. And defintely before my father hears a word of it."

IC:"Well, it may be risky bringing the mayor's son along," Mortar replied, "But heck, I'm the son of a very popular sorceror. I think Vash is kind of the leader, though."

Vash the Stampede

IC: Yes, I thought, I am the leader. This will be very good. I stand up and motion for everyone else to do the same. "Then we should head for the palace to apply for the job."

OOC: One question: Where is the palace? Luciv?

ic: "Trust me. You can leave it up to me when you get there to apply. I'll get it done much faster than you." Kandoshi said. Apart from that, he couldn't wait to see his father's face when he got there.

HERO

Ic:

"First we need to stock up on supplies and find a map to help us find the better route to the palace'' I replied.

IC: "Well," Mortar interrupted, "There is a map in the book."

HERO

Ic:

"Well that solved our problem,'' I said as I took a look at the map.''Now we just need to get some supplies together an will be able to go.''

ic: "Come on, let's go to apply first." Kandoshi said. He was getting really impatient.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast