Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guardians of Ashur

HERO

Ic:

"Come down Kandoshi we can't leave without the right supplies first" I replied

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

ic: "We can't leave if we don't apply at all."

HERO

Ic:

"Yeah, but getting supplies are more important" I said.

:What's the use of supplies if we get rejected?" Kandoshi argued heatedly. But of course they wouldn't dare reject me. He thought secretly.

HERO

Ic:

"We won't get rejected that easily" I said calmly. "If we don't have the right suppies we can end up killed."

"Really? Getting rejected is a thousand times eaiser than getting accepted. Don't think that you can just dance through this appication with your head in the fluffy pink clouds." Kandoshi snapped.

HERO

Ic:

"Why are you so eager to get to the palace'' I said. "Your just a brat what business do you have there."

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC: Mortar watched the two squabble back and forth. He found it amusing at first, but now he was annoyed. "STOP IT!" he shouted, "GODAMN STOP IT!"

IC: "And what business do YOU have here too? Don't go insulting others unless you have the authority. If I remember correctly, you were the last to join us. So don't start throwing your weight around. Vash said that he wanted to apply, so I'm standing by him. AND if you remember, he's our leader." Kandoshi caught himself from striking out in time. A fight wouldn't be convenient here.

IC: Mortar frowned and hit them both on the head with the tip of his staff. "Stop it, please."

"Fine....." Kandoshi didn't care about it much anyway. He didn't like the other guy.

IC: "I know that we've started a little roughly," Mortar said, "But we can't make any progress with you two fighting all the time," Mortar turned to Vash, "So...... When do we go?"

ooc: So now there's nothing to do but wait for Vash to log on again. *yawn*

HERO

Ic:

"If I remember correctly we both joined at the same time and if you were smart you could see it's about a two week journey so we would need to get supplies" I said starting to get angrier.

''So be smart for once and think ahead before rushing out and getting yourself killed.''

"Oh pleeeease. Spare me." Kandoshi groaned. "I already agreed to stop fighting so shut your mouth now."

IC: "You're both wrong," Mortar interrupted, "The first thing we must do is find out what path we're going to take. THen we can by supplies for that hike and tell the people at the palace how we're gonna get there."

HERO

Ic:

"Their no use talking to a stubborn kid like you" I said as I started to clam down. "Will just wait for Vash to decide what to do first."

Kandoshi stared at the guy. He sighed. Guess he just reverts back to insulting people when there's no other way to win. Oh well. Who's the kid now?

He turned to Mortar "So? It the best route there on the book?"

IC: "Hmmm..." Mortar looked at the book, "The border inbetween Droku and Luciv is enhanced by a mountain range. It says here, though, thatv there is a small pass that would take much less time to get through then climbing over the mountains. I'd say, about two weeks or so." Mortar pointed inbetween the border and Luciv, "So it looks like we'll pass through the Luciv forest, over the mountain range, and into...." Mortar moved his finger over the spot between the border and Droku, "These plains."

"Sounds great." Kandoshi said expressionlessly.

HERO

Ic:

I looked careful as Mortar pointed to the path we would take to Droku. "Motar does the book say anything about the guardians that protect the shards" I said.

IC: "Those parts have been ripped out, along with the places they are in the-" Mortar stopped, "What they call 'Dungeons'." Mortar gave a worried look at the pages. A "Dungeon" didn't sound very appealing.

ic: Kandoshi whistled. Dungeons worked well with him. He loved solving his way through those complicated mazes, fighting the jailed monsters, living in the dark...........He loved to live in shadows. Sunlight was not for him.

HERO

Ic:

"Mortar why did your father rip the pages out of the book" I said? "Was he worried that others might seek the shard and use them for evil."

IC: "Well, there's not only my father," Mortar said, "There have been plenty of people who have asked if they could borrow pages and have never returned them. I remember one particularily dark character. He said something about 'Hiding the pages in their rightful place.' I think he meant he placed them in the same dungeons as the Gaurdians."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast