Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Guardians of Ashur

HERO

Ic:

"So that means we would have to fight the first Gaurdian to find the others." "This is going to be on exciting adventure I said smiling."

"Mortar have you tried to locate the missing pages?"

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Ic: "Nope," Mortar said, "Though I'm guessing the first page with the info about the first monster is somewhere in Droku's ruins. Hopefully the next page will be with the Gaurdian we locate with the page."

HERO

Ic:

"I hope with our combine strength that we will be able to take down the guardians, I said.

IC: Mortar nodded. He was worried as well. "All we can do now is wait for Vash to make a decision."

HERO

Ic:

"We have a Alchemist, a Black Mage, a White Mage, and me a Soldier."Mortar I hope you have strong magic skills become we're going to need you to support us in battle."

IC: "I can Cure poisons and various venoms, I can heal wounds, and, given lots of time and the right materials, bring back people to life," Mortar said.

HERO

Ic:

"Cool" I replied. "I'm the muscle of the group I have great strength,speed and very smart when its comes to figuring out battle stragies.

IC: "Indeed," Cordan replied sarcastically.

Vash the Stampede

OOC: back from work now...

IC: "Ok... Now that the arguing is out of everyone's system, we first apply at the palace for the 'Guardians of Ashur' job. I think that's towards the back end of Luciv. I'm not that familiar with this area. Second, the supplies. After we apply, we'll gather supplies in the marketplace. Third, this map is centuries old. I've noticed that several of the land features are significantly different now as opposed to that map. I came from that general direction, and I know a slightly quicker way." I pause for a moment, thinking since I've actually been there, too. Unfortunatly, you need more than one person to muscle open the sealed door, which is fireproof, as I've already tried burning it open. I continue talking, "If I were to return the pages to their 'rightful place', I'd take them back to Droku. They may or may not be there, so don't get your hopes up on finding them. I've heard rumors of 11 different artifacts hidden in the old Droku Palace and the 10 Dungeons that point to the other artifacts. The last one may have to do with a legend I've heard of where to take all 11 shards once found.
    Last edited by Vash the Stampede; 03-24-2007 at 08:14 PM. Reason: IC Post

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

"Fine. Let's go then." Kandoshi was feeling bored hanging around.

Vash the Stampede

IC: I get up, toss some money on the table (2SP;3CP) for the food, and start for the door. I don't even look to see if they're following me, as they should know to, knowing where we're going. I stop about 3 feet from the door, and say behind me, "Kandoshi, you're from here, right? Why don't you lead the way to the palace so we can take the job?"

OOC: please be descriptive of the surroundings... kinda like my first IC post...

IC: "Fine...I know a shortcut anyway."

Standing up, Kandoshi strolled to the front and took the lead. He pushed through the swinging doors of the bar and entered the sunlit streets of Luciv once again. As he walked out, his horde of fangirls converged upon him from all side, and he, as usual, ignored all of them. Simpering idiots. He pushed his way through all of them irritatably and finally got free. Resuming his brisk pace, he continued down the streets that was full to the brim crowded with peddars and merchants. As he walked, shops selling armour, weapons, food and clothes flashed by. At this, he shot a threatening look at Zack, hoping that the guy would not pause to buy supplies at this moment.

Honest traders stopped them every now and then, trying to sell their goods. Another guy tried to pickpocket him. Kandoshi broke his fingers without looking down and the unfortunate man scuttled away into the shadows. The streets grew busier and busier as they approached the central district of the town.

Suddenly, he stopped. People could see the majestic palace towering from here. His home. He felt a sudden wrench of hatred. Taking a deep breath, she said calmly "This is the city square, you can see the palace from here, but I know a good shortcut." Saying that, he turned sideways and suddenly ducked into a narrow alleyway.

Shadows leapt at them from all sides, and rats scurried in the gloom. Yet, Kandoshi was unafraid. How many times he wondered Had he walked down this lane, trying to escape, to run away? The thin twisting lane continued on and on, occassionally with water dripping from the abandoned buildings above. This was where nobody lived, where nobody was willing to stay.

Finally, they emerged back into the sunlight. Pushing aside several bushes, Kandoshi turned around to face the group and bowed mockingly. "Welcome to......the palace." Smirking, he continued "This is the backdoor, which I usually use to enter into the building unseen, but if you're here for a job appication, then there's nothing wrong with using the front door."

Pointing, he indicated the other side of the building, where the decorations were much more extravagant.

oc: Good enough?

Vash the Stampede

OOC: yea... very nice...

IC: "Alright, then," I say as I take lead again. I head around to the front entrance, and stop near the door, where a guard is standing. "We're here to apply for the adventurers job."

The guard must not have noticed Kandoshi, because he started on about the rules and such. "Do you really think you'll get the job. There's a few tests you'll have to do first to prove your strength, then you'll have to..."

OOC: I need to get to church... Then I'll be afk all day... Try not to go too far this time, ok... lol... (but do go at least as far as the job, maybe some of the supplies...)

ic: Kandoshi stepped forward. "Stuff it. We're here to have the job, and you better make sure we GET the job. But, if you want to conduct tests, we'll have no qualms about kicking your butt across this nice shiny floor."

"Mas...Master...Kan...." The poor guard stammered in fright. Kandoshi shot him a withering glare, but he still persisted. "Your....your father has...."

Kandoshi's hand shot out and he grabbed the guard by the scuff of his neck. "I don't care about my father! Do your job, and do it well! Now! Or do you really want to go against the next mayor, hmm?" The frightened gaurd scuttled off, leaving them alone.

"I'll be looking forward to reviewing his salary raise at the end of the month." Kandoshi laughed evilly.

ooc: So do you all wanna go through tests or not? I'll leave it up to you.

OOC: Fine with me.

IC: Mortar looked around and tried to hide his face. His father had taken him here alot, and, as a kid, almost half the people in the palace knew him, including the mayor himself. The gaurd glared at him in slight recognition, but Mortar's face had changed much nad he was very different from when he was 13. Mortar looked back with a blank face, he wasn't one for reunions.

HERO

Ic:

After a few minutes of following Kandoshi through the city we finally arrived at the palace. Two guards were at the palace and Vash started to talk to them about applying for the job. The guard started to go over the rules but quickly stopped when he saw Kandoshi. Kandoshi started yelling at the guard demanding to let us take the job.

"What is wrong with this guy? I thought. He doesn't try to listen what the guard has to say and continues to harass him."He has big problem's."

ooc: Whew......I've never RPed such a evil character before. Glad that it turned out well. In fact, HERO's character is absolutely right. I really felt like smacking Kandoshi after finishing my post. Still, it's nice RPing as a spoilt brat. One that has "Big problems", I quote.

ic: "Come on. Let's go do the tests. The faster we get it done the better. And then after that we can let Zack go and buy his precious supplies." Kandoshi said, turning and leading the way into one of the rooms.

IC: Mortar rolled his eyes and walked along. THe rivalry between these two was fierce and competitive. And i'll ahve to be the translator inbetween, else they fight so much that we can't anything done. He walked through the open test room's door.

HERO

Ic:

"I can't believe I have to deal with this guy on our journey" I thought.
    I followed Kandoshi and Mortar through the test room's door.

ooc: You guys will have to think of some test, my imagination is running out.

HERO

Ooc:

What kind of test's wrriten test or adventure test.

ooc: Vash said something about proving your strength and something else. Just anything, I guess.

HERO

Ooc:

Each person battles a gurad to prove their strength.

The four of us battle a huge monster and we have to work together.

ooc: Okay. More chances for Kandoshi to be rude and obnoxious here.

ic: Kandoshi listened impatiently to the instructions stutterd out by the guard. "So all we have to do is battle a gaurd here? You insult me." He sighed.

Whipping around, he zapped out his staff and fired a blast of flames (Basic fire attack) at the nearest guard. "Swords are no good against magic. And unfortunately, my dear friend" he shot at the guard crumpled on the floor "I use magic. So sayonara to you!" Saying that, he shot another water attack at the man. "Go to sleep." he said in disgust, as the man could not rise up from the foor again.

ooc: We better not go too far or Vash won't be able to catch up.

HERO

Occ: Do we each fight diffreant guards

Ic:

I entered the test room to see Kandoshi had already started his test. He was battling guards and was using his magic to defeat them easily.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast