Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Guardians of Ashur

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

ooc: Anything you want. You can interfere in my battle if you like, but I'm logging out soon, so don't start a conversation.

HERO

Ic:

I quickly joined Kandoshi battle and drew my sword prepared to fight. A guard charged for me with his sword but I quickly blocked with mine and kicked him in the face.

"This is fun, I said as I punched another guard in the face.

"I really don't want to kill the guards'' I thought.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC: Mortar gulped. He was not supposed to fight. Oh well... I'll try. Mortar went up to a gaurd and said, "What's that on your armor?" The gaurd looked down and Mortar hit him in the chin with his staff. THe gaurd became angry and charged. Mortar quickly dodged and held out his foot. THe gaurd tripped with a defining crash. Mortar quickly pulled off his helm and hit him in the head with his staff, driving him unconcious. "Well that takes care of that."

Vash the Stampede

OOC: thanks for not getting too far... (and for getting why I left it cut off mid sentance)

PS - ignore the Ice part on the water listing... that's for the one on my forums w/ XP and levels...

PPS - no monster... but there is an obstical course of sorts...

IC: Time to do some hurtin', I thought as I raised my staff. "Water!" I shout, so as to drench the guard. After a moment, I twirl the staff and move on to the next attack. "Static!" As I shout that, lightning bolts burst from my staff into the guard, nearly killing him. Dang. Not dead, I thought. "Too easy."

I procede to the next area, which is an obstical course to test our abilities. Without waiting for everyone else to catch up so we can do this together, I cast Fire on the course, burning it to ashes. "That's done also," I said with a slight smile. I really hope I get to kill many people on this journey, I think as I turn around, smile gone.

I head over to Kandoshi, saying, "Hey, Kandoshi. See if you can get it so we skip any remaining tests. They're way to easy."

OOC: I've always wanted to run a pure evil character... one who is smart enough to at least act good to fool others...

ooc: I'm running a spoilt brat now and it is an interesting experience....

ic: "Fine. This is soooooo boring." He headed over to the head guard, who was trying to rise up from the floor after being hit by a stray blow from someone, possibly Zack. The others were gasping mouth-opened at the wreckage left by Vash.

"This is going to cost thousands to replace!" The head gaurd wailed, almost tearing off his long beard in worry. "Just deduct it from the town fund. After all, my father's filthy rich, isn't he? He isn't going to miss a few bucks." Kandoshi replied noncalantly. He leaned closer. "So....willing to give us a job? Or maybe next we'll just burn down the entire building to prove our worth."

"N...no! I'll..get the paperwork right away!" The guard started to run off in haste. Kandoshi turned and walked towards the door.

"Make sure you get it fast, or I'll be holding interviews for a recently vacated position." At this, Kandoshi stopped and turned. "Yours."

As soon as the guard was gone, Kandoshi said to Vash. "There you go. I hope you're happy."

Vash the Stampede

IC: "More or less," I say, "As soon as we fill out the paperwork, we need to get supplies. Then we need to take the Eastern path out of here. From there, we'll come across a North-South split in the road fairly quicky. We continue East, off the path."

HERO

Ic:

I finish off some of the guards and decide to head over to where Vash and Kandoshi were talking.

"Are we done with the test now."

OOC: THis time I'm inbetween an argument instead of being one side or just staying out. It provides and interesting placement I've never been before.

IC: Mortar just sat down and watched the others do their work. He wasn't one to fight or do huge obstacle courses. He was much better far-off then in close combat. He shuddered at the though of having a single room to fight the Gaurdians. He'd probably hide behind pilars or trees. When they finished Mortar got up.

"That was easy," he said.

Vash the Stampede

IC: The guard brings out four sheets of paper with a few details to fill out, and passes them to everyone. I quickly scribble the info on my copy, then hand it back to the guard.

"Can we go now?" Kandoshi asked. "Or would you like to plan out something first?"

IC: Mortar wrote down his information, and handed it back to the gaurd. "I'm sure you'll be funding us with enough money to buy supllies?" he asked. He tried to look serious and emit the sense of power his dad was always so good at revealing.

Vash the Stampede

IC: At that, I look at Morter through the corner of my eyes, then shifted them to Kandoshi, without moving my head. I bet this guard is thinking 'how should I answer with Kandoshi in the group'. After all, when I heard about this on my way here, all rumors indicated you'd need your own money.

iC: "Of course," Mortar smirked, "You could not pay us like normal missions. I'm sure though, that this is an especiaaly important mission. Especially," Mortar winked, "when the mayor's own child is going on it."

Kandoshi saw what Mortar was getting at. Oh well, let's just do it then, though it really isn't necessary. Sighing, he pulled out his notepad from his pocket. Tearing off a piece off paper, he scribbled a few words on it. "Here's the account number, my signature and my mayor's gold medal as proof. Head for the Traveller's Divison in the Town Hall and withdraw this amount from the town fund for us." He handed the slip of paper to the guard. "Oh, and a word of it to my father, and I'll personally make sure that you're thrown into jail."

The guard, glad that he was not the one making the desiocion, quicky made himself scarce.

Vash the Stampede

OOC: please use IC

IC: I am glad I don't live here. I'm glad I'm not from this country... though they can't find out just yet. I wouldn't want to know my tax money was being spent this way, I glance over towards the guard, who is just getting out of site to get the money, though they will technically be getting their money back. Shifting my attention towards Kandoshi, I asked, "I'm curious. How much did you ask for?"

ooc: Sorry I forgot about IC. Actually I don't know how much money to ask for, because you said in the start that everyone was starting with 0 PP 5 GP 10 SP 20 CP. I just went along with it because Solly mentioned it. You better decide the amount. That's why I didn't include it in my post.

ic: "4000gp. It's hardly going to clean out the bank, isn't it?" Kandoshi said to their unofficial leader.

Vash the Stampede

IC: "It's still a large chunk of the treasury, I'm sure," I reply, "but I'm not sure by how much. I bet this towns treasury is measured in gold pieces, while various towns across this territory measures it in only silver or copper." I look in the direction of the door, where the guard is returning with a few bags of gold. Four bags, I think, and I'd bet that each has 1000GP. I'd say that this is 5-15% of this cities treasury. We'll get going for the supplies as soon as any final conversations are complete with the guards. We'll also have to swing by the hotel I'm staying at so I can pick up my supplies. I've already got a backpack, a tent, a bedroll, a canteen, some trail rations, some flint and steel, a few torches, some soap, a small razor for shaving, a mirror, and some pots and pans (if we catch something like a bear). I might pick up something else in town, but otherwise, I'm ready to go.

OOC: I have to work tonight... 5:30 to Late (could be as late as 11:00) I have a few requests depending on how far you get... if you get supplies, and are not sure what the price is, just say you exchanged some gold (I'll fill in details later)... if you have to post for me doing anything, here's what I plan to do: >go to hotel (all of us together), go to my room (leave y'all in lobby), get my supplies (as I'd listed above), return to lobby w/ supplies (about 5 minutes after I'd left), then go to town to get more supplies (all of us, together; I plan to get rope, and maybe a few other things... please don't go past this point)

HERO

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on for a while my dad say's I can only get on the computer on the weekends now so I want be on that much.

Ic:

I quickly scribble my info on my sheet of paper and give it back to the guard. I walk toward where the others and just listen to there conversation."I can't wait to go out and buy supplies maybe I'll buy everyone some new weapons" I thought.

Vash the Stampede

OOC: don't worry 'bout it if your not on often...

I work... Dominoes Delivery Driver... if I'm not on in the evenings/at night, you know where I am (Sundays I'm not even near a compy... I'm out playing D&D)

Vash the Stampede

IC: "Seems all the paperwork is taken care of," I say, looking around at the group. "Zack," I say, looking at the warrior, "since you've been so interested in the supplies," I look towards the other two, then back at Zack, "lead the way." As I motion for the exit, I add, "make sure you take us by the Inn first. I have my supplies to pick up."

IC: "First of all, before any of this, we need to get something to eat," Mortar interrupted, "I'm quite hungry."

Vash the Stampede

IC: I look over at Morter, and remind him, "You ate not that long ago. I gave you some of my dinner, even."

IC: "Never ate it," Mortar replied, "A talk about deadly missions and the end of Ashur makes one's appetite leave."

Vash the Stampede

IC: "Then," I say, looking around at everyone, before returning my focus on Mortar to finish the question, "who did?"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast