Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Guardians of Ashur

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

IC: "You mean to say," Mortar asked, "That it was gone when we left?" His eyes narrowed, "Be glad you have a White Mage around, then. I can cure most poisons and wounds."

HERO

Ic:

"Alright now its time to get the supplies" I said happily. "But there's one problem this is my first time in this town and I don't know where any good shops are."

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

"Please don't expect me to lead you around again." Kandoshi sighed.

IC: "I myself ahev a map of the town in my head," Mortar interrupted, he didn't want this argument to carry on again, "I'll lead."

HERO

Ic:

"Thanks Mortar" I replied.

IC: "Now," Mortar said, "First we must know what we're going to buy."

Vash the Stampede

IC: "I think I have most everything I need in my room at the Inn," I say, reminding everyone that that is our first stop. "Other than food, I have everything I need there."

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

"Oh whatever." Kandoshi was extremely bored. "Let's just go there then."

IC: Mortar prepared for a march thriough the city. "When you're ready, tell me."

HERO

Ic:

"I think we should buy the food first and maybe buy better weapons for upcoming battles" I replied.

Vash the Stampede

IC: "You have the map of the city," I say, while thinking, and I forget how to get to the Inn, "so lead the way."

OOC: my supplies: a backpack, a tent, a bedroll, a canteen, some trail rations, some flint and steel, a few torches, some soap, a small razor for shaving, a mirror, and some pots and pans
    (all you'd see on me is the backpack, and the bedroll across the top of the backpack)

I have to get ready for work... so...

if you have to post for me doing anything, here's what I plan to do: >go to Inn (all of us together), go to my room (leave y'all in lobby), get my supplies (as I'd listed above), return to lobby w/ supplies (about 5 minutes after I'd left), then go to town to get more supplies (all of us, together; might get some rope, probably will get some food for the road, and maybe a few other things... please don't go past the supplies point)... also, as we get out of site of the Inn, it 'happens' to be on fire

PS - Use this as a basis for costs and whatnot

IC: Mortar nodded and motioned to everybody, "Come one, follow."

Vash the Stampede

OOC: chirp chirp

IC: I follow, reminding him to take the route which puts us at the Inn first

IC: Mortar walked out of the Palace's main entrance, then took a left. A dark alley's walls surrounded him, then light filled his eyes. he walked down five blocks and through another alley to find himself right in front of the inn. It's wooden roof was covered in bird poop, and there was a stable right next door, but it still seemed livable.

HERO

Ic:

I followed Mortar and Vash through the city and we finally reached the inn.

Vash the Stampede

IC: "Cheap," I say, commenting about the Inn, "but worth it. I'll be back in a minute."

I enter the Inn, and head up to my room to get my stuff. After making sure everything is still here, I exit my room, and enter into the room at the end of the hall. There, I set a delayed trap, and use my Fire to start the trap. "After a few minutes," I whisper to myself, "and we're all out of sight of the Inn, this place will be no more." I quickly gather my things back up, and head downstairs.

After returning the room key, I head out to meet the others. "Ok," I say, "let's go."

OOC: Remember... the Inn should be on fire just as we get out of sight

IC: Mortar nodded and led the way to the market. After a few turns and a long walk, they came upon a street of stalls and shops. "This is where we can get supplies."

Vash the Stampede

IC: "Ah," I say, "good." I look around, but mostly so I can take note of the pillar of smoke rising over the buildings, where the Inn 'was'.

OOC: gotta get ready for work...

Vash the Stampede

OOC: if possible, I'd like this to get revived and pick back up again...

I'm going to wait for someone else who is already in the RP to post, or if anyone wants to create a new character, they can join

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456