Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wiggers, goths, and emos

Fullmetal, I live in the town Poe used to stagger about drunk in. I see the architecture he describes in his books, and the big houses with the old radiators in the sitting room. I can picture him treading the first steps down the path of gothdom, coming from this old-looking city. I sat on the porch tonight staring at the wrought-iron cemetery gates his stories made famous, listening to people tell stories about walking around through the dark. I picture him doing the same thing, sitting around and talking death, but back during the time when he could actually make his friends think. Today's goth is not about thought, nowhere close. It's about fitting in and identifying with a role model, following instead of leading.

I also agree that emofags are a suburban phenomenon that could not possibly catch on in any other environment. Those suck-ass emo kids are just spoiled ritalin'd out little bitches who can't feel mommy and daddy's love because they're too busy fighting and paying on the mortgage on those McMansions they're brought up in to show it.

I could speculate for hours on what makes a person want to look and behave that way, but I'd just rather criticize it.

I wish they would design a bomb that only vaporizes wiggers. It's okay to hate them, because they're actually white, no matter what they do or say. Of course, I would take it a step further and say that nobody should behave like wiggers, not white people, blacks, Mexicans, not anybody. It's an attitude that promotes ignorance and self-limitation and it's downright embarrassing to experience firsthand.
    Get jiggy with it, eternally.

Black people live in Africa, niggers live in America...
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Beginning Trainer

I wish those emofags would just do it and kill themselves.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Think Atomika. Kids that act and dress like they are in a gang.

Need I to remind you that EVERYONE thought I was black, I just have an easy-going and lazy spirit which people often mistake for black.And as for you my misguided cracker, the next time you misjudge someones cloths and style, stop and look at your cloths you wearing at that moment and question yourself *are boy-band pants still in?*

I often find myself wondering when I look at these pictures if the subject is male or female... What exactly is that, anyway?

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Atomika I thought you were black because you hang out with Pokegun and have poor language capabilities

You are actually really easily offended and fly off the handle at the drop of a hat, not what I would call 'laid back.'

*waits for the explosion*

Some kid crying outside a KFC

Quote Originally Posted by Keke Le Cat View Post
    Atomika I thought you were black because you hang out with Pokegun and have poor language capabilities

You are actually really easily offended and fly off the handle at the drop of a hat, not what I would call 'laid back.'

*waits for the explosion*
    I find this funny
    If you knew me in real life you would now how chill I am

And Pokegun isn't as black as you all think he is, more like very pale.

He SAID he was black...

"Everyone is not what they seem on the internet, remember that my children"

pudding and i have some similar thought process going on.

My clothes have never been in style. Never have been nver will be. Atleast I don't lie to my self about it.

Fuck shit niggerspit. Bumblebee's Avatar

The bigger question for me is just as much, why would anyone want to hang out or fit in with these people, as it is why the hell would anyone want to be one.

Banned

The main difference between Emos and Goths is that when aproaching a Emo, an individual will have an irresitable urge to punch that kid in the face.

The bigger question for me is just as much, why would anyone want to hang out or fit in with these people, as it is why the hell would anyone want to be one.
    the answer to this question is beyond human comprehension at this point in time. they're strange things we may never understand, such as salmon swimming up stream to spawn and die.

Fuck shit niggerspit. Bumblebee's Avatar

I mean, at least that keeps the species going. The scemo/goth/wigger species shouldn't exist in the first place.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I actually know someone in my school that I would consider a real goth. She promotes it as a form of beauty, not as a form of rebellion or depression and her music taste is not horrible like most poser goths. She's just a fun person to hang around, despite her looks.

However, she doesn't wear any extreme make-up. She doesn't understand the need for that. She expresses more with her clothes than make-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    the answer to this question is beyond human comprehension at this point in time. they're strange things we may never understand, such as salmon swimming up stream to spawn and die.
    Its becuase its a relatively safe see the pools that they lay there eggs in are free of preditiors and have plenty of food for growing up.

But do emos do it for the same reason...

Beginning Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    I actually know someone in my school that I would consider a real goth. She promotes it as a form of beauty, not as a form of rebellion or depression and her music taste is not horrible like most poser goths. She's just a fun person to hang around, despite her looks.

However, she doesn't wear any extreme make-up. She doesn't understand the need for that. She expresses more with her clothes than make-up.
    Pix please, I want to know if its fuckworthy.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg View Post
    Pix please, I want to know if its fuckworthy.
    How about no, since taking pictures on school campus is forbidden.

yeah, you'll have to take fuckworthy child pictures off campus
    Get jiggy with it, eternally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12