Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 67 of 67

Thread: THE LIST

  1. #51
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arti View Post
    Too full of yourself, as always.
    I'm just confident Arti. Something you don't have obviously.

  2. #52
    Logic and Argument Arti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fun places
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    Correct. That's one of the reasons I don't post much.

  3. #53
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Not like anyone cares Arti. You just take up space and raise my blood pressure.

  4. #54
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arti View Post
    Amazing... 1 post causing so much havoc.
    Ask Xion about me.

  5. #55
    the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    snow country
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    I am happy to know my thread made it to 3 pages! (when almost two of them were random wars between adam and arti!!!!!)

  6. #56
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Ask Xion about me.
    You give yourself entirely too much credit. Stop that.

  7. #57
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    You give yourself entirely too much credit. Stop that.
    And miss out on all this griping and moaning you make about it? Besides, he purged 7 pages because of me.

  8. #58
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    "All this griping and moaning". Again, you give yourself too much credit.

    Also, Xion purged 7 pages at my request, not because of you. It's baffling really that you have this mindset that everything you do enrages people off into a frenzied bloodlust, eager to mutilate you then urinate on your remains, but here's your deal Solly: You purposely say things you think annoy people then gloat about how annoying you are and actually thrive on the negative attention you receive. Afterwards you remark about how great your accomplishments are like xion purging a thread you happened to be a part of like it's never been done before, when in reality you aren't even close to the top of annoying members.

    Remember Covert? Xion purged his EXISTENCE from the forum. And to top it off, i've actually defended you from people before and you roll over faster than something that rolls over extremely fast. Nice way to repay kindness.

    Really man, you're like what Dogar tries to be. Say some annoying shit to step on peoples toes, then they retaliate and you say you don't care. The difference is i actually know you don't care and i'm not saying this because i know it will get to you because it won't. I'm saying it so other people can know what you're about and understand what i mean when i say ignore Solly.

  9. #59
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    For those of you who weren't keeping track, i just destroyed arti. Notice he took all the stuff out of his profile (mostly the period stuff) and calmly says "away. school stuff". This was after he sent me a PM asking why i was doing this to him. Guess he didn't like the answer.

  10. #60
    Pokemon Master Eve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    35,482

    Default

    hey fullmetal



  11. #61
    Logic and Argument Arti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fun places
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    Interesting, but wrong. Due to my bad grades at school, I can't use the pc. This post was made on a IT lesson.

  12. #62
    Buckweat
    Guest

    Default

    You can't accept defeat, can you?

  13. #63
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    "All this griping and moaning". Again, you give yourself too much credit.

    Also, Xion purged 7 pages at my request, not because of you. It's baffling really that you have this mindset that everything you do enrages people off into a frenzied bloodlust, eager to mutilate you then urinate on your remains, but here's your deal Solly: You purposely say things you think annoy people then gloat about how annoying you are and actually thrive on the negative attention you receive. Afterwards you remark about how great your accomplishments are like xion purging a thread you happened to be a part of like it's never been done before, when in reality you aren't even close to the top of annoying members.
    I've noticed that. You have this complex where you take pride in annoying people and gloat when they talk about how obnoxious you are. It was blatantly obvious just by watching you needle Nanaki.

  14. #64
    Logic and Argument Arti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fun places
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    I did, Buckweat, on the 2nd page. (And ereasing everything was needed to hide from my classmates that I'm a part of this place)

  15. #65
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arti View Post
    Interesting, but wrong. Due to my bad grades at school, I can't use the pc. This post was made on a IT lesson.
    I like how you say i'm wrong but don't say why. That is a brilliant tactic.

  16. #66
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    I've noticed that. You have this complex where you take pride in annoying people and gloat when they talk about how obnoxious you are. It was blatantly obvious just by watching you needle Nanaki.
    That fucker is lucky i dont hammer him because i am in no mood for this shit. I'm a mushroom cloud layin motherfucker, motherfucker.

  17. #67
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    Cut the shit. You've been torn to shreds for gods sake. Arti shut up. Jesus >_>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •