Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Nicknames!

Yeah, that was awesome. The worms instead of rice thing really freaked me out. I still like, double check my rice sometimes >.<

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Hmmmm... That is all. Ninja in the Darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keke Le Cat View Post
    Where does all your vampire lore come from then?
    Cause I'm just weird. Just cause I like vampires doesn't mean I'm a twilight freak. Okay.

Hey Ed, to make keke feel better call me Issyabella. Please I'm tired of being judged.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja in the Darkness View Post
    Cause I'm just weird. Just cause I like vampires doesn't mean I'm a twilight freak. Okay.

Hey Ed, to make keke feel better call me Issyabella. Please I'm tired of being judged.
    Umm... Daywalking vampires are almost exclusively Twilight. Unless they are half breeds like Blade. Your vampires are daywalkers.

So where do you get your lore?

Clearly not from Bram Stoker.

Where you admit to plagiarizing Twilight: http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13995

*cough*

I am right, and you know it. Step off the high horse now before I have to get mean. I don't think either of us will enjoy that.

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Keke, stop it.

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Nope Keke, Daywalking vamps are in Vampire Knight too. And A Thousand Years of Snow. And Blood+, if you consider those vamps. And probably a lot more out there. Fine, you found similarities to Twilight, and she admitted it. Now just drop the matter.

For the matter of fact I was writing a vampire story many years ago, even before Twilight was published. After it came out, I found a LOT of similarities. Does that mean I unconciously plagarized a book that I haven't read yet?

YOU step off your literary high horse. Just because you think that you're right doesn't give you the right to attack her. It's not your story, and it's none of your business. I now wonder if every romance story is now plagarising Romeo and Juliet. Yes, you're nice and kind-hearted and all in offering crits to help her improve her story, but I found out a long long time ago that offering crits to someone who doesn't really want crits doesn't make her improve, it just makes her miserable so I'll rather just offer advice to people who actually post that they actively want it so that they can improve because then my advice won't go to waste.

Umm... Daywalking vampires are almost exclusively Twilight. Unless they are half breeds like Blade. Your vampires are daywalkers.

So where do you get your lore?

Clearly not from Bram Stoker.

Where you admit to plagiarizing Twilight: http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13995

*cough*

I am right, and you know it. Step off the high horse now before I have to get mean. I don't think either of us will enjoy that.
    Why won't you listen to me?! MY FREAKING MIDDLE NAME IS ISABELL! I'M NOT LYING ABOUT THAT! IT WAS MY GREAT GRANDMOTHERS NAME. GAH. FREAKING LISTEN. FOR ONCE. I'M NOT ON A HIGH HORSE YOU ARE. OU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYONE! YOU DO NOT KNOW JACK ABOUT ME! SO MAYBE BEFORE YOU GO AROUND TELLING EVERYBODY HOW THEYRE LIFE IS MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK TO YOURSELF I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN THEIR LIFE. OKAY. I'M NOT A FEAKING TWILIGHT FREAK. SO I WROTE A VAMPIRE STORY WITH DAY WALKING VAMPIRES. WHO CARES. WHO SAID IM GOING TO PUBLISH IT?! SERIOUSLY WHY DONT YOU JUST WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN LIFE. NOT MINE. Maybe you think I'm lying but if I'm correct my birth certificate says my middle name is Isabell. I'm tired of ou judging me. Ever heard "don't judge a book by it's cover"?? Well don't judge me you don't know anything about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetails 009 View Post
    Nope Keke, Daywalking vamps are in Vampire Knight too. And A Thousand Years of Snow. And Blood+, if you consider those vamps. And probably a lot more out there. Fine, you found similarities to Twilight, and she admitted it. Now just drop the matter.

For the matter of fact I was writing a vampire story many years ago, even before Twilight was published. After it came out, I found a LOT of similarities. Does that mean I unconciously plagarized a book that I haven't read yet?

YOU step off your literary high horse. Just because you think that you're right doesn't give you the right to attack her. It's not your story, and it's none of your business. I now wonder if every romance story is now plagarising Romeo and Juliet. Yes, you're nice and kind-hearted and all in offering crits to help her improve her story, but I found out a long long time ago that offering crits to someone who doesn't really want crits doesn't make her improve, it just makes her miserable so I'll rather just offer advice to people who actually post
    that they actively want it so that they can improve because then my advice won't go to waste.
    Thanks, someone actually agrees with me. :]

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I typed it in the Command Prompt once. Got a blue screen and a message saying "The Hunter is coming for you."
    AHEM! About my nickname?
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

Why won't you listen to me?! MY FREAKING MIDDLE NAME IS ISABELL! I'M NOT LYING ABOUT THAT! IT WAS MY GREAT GRANDMOTHERS NAME. GAH. FREAKING LISTEN. FOR ONCE. I'M NOT ON A HIGH HORSE YOU ARE. OU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYONE! YOU DO NOT KNOW JACK ABOUT ME! SO MAYBE BEFORE YOU GO AROUND TELLING EVERYBODY HOW THEYRE LIFE IS MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK TO YOURSELF I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN THEIR LIFE. OKAY. I'M NOT A FEAKING TWILIGHT FREAK. SO I WROTE A VAMPIRE STORY WITH DAY WALKING VAMPIRES. WHO CARES. WHO SAID IM GOING TO PUBLISH IT?! SERIOUSLY WHY DONT YOU JUST WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN LIFE. NOT MINE. Maybe you think I'm lying but if I'm correct my birth certificate says my middle name is Isabell. I'm tired of ou judging me. Ever heard "don't judge a book by it's cover"?? Well don't judge me you don't know anything about me.
    Over react much?

I still maintain that it was not an absurd assumption to make, considering your past admission to being a Twilight fan. Loving the series so well as to actually admittedly plagiarize it... So yeah. It was not out of line for me to assume such.

Your over reaction speaks volumes. You are being defensive because you are ashamed to admit your love for the series for fear of public humiliation due to the fact that it is extremely unpopular around here.

Advice: Chill out. Be yourself. Fuck everyone who doesn't like it. Don't alienate one of the only people on this forum who is ever nice to you because you don't like the fact that I don't like Twilight. Admit that it wasn't a crazy assumption and apologize for over reacting and jumping down my throat this way. You are behaving very poorly and losing many friendship points.

You know you like Twilight, and I don't care. Denying it to try to save face actually just makes you look bad.

And if I'm wrong, answer the one simple question instead of avoiding it with attacks as you have... If it isn't from Twilight, where does your lore come from? Cite one reference.

"People around here think that Twilight is dorky, so I am going to flip out and deny liking it." actually just makes you look like more of a loser than anything. It's okay to like unpopular stuff. This is a POKEMON forum.

Besides, I play with Webkinz. I'm nearly 28. The game is geared toward like 8 year olds. Ridicule away.

What's the problem, Yoshi?

Gee well she's only overreacting because you provoked her in the first place. Now can everyone drop it.

Ed I find it amusing that most of the nicknames you come up with are longer than the original name. :X Most nicknames arise out of the lazyiness to pronounce/type everything. XD Or as an inside joke, of course.

Is that right, O Queen of Spriting?

My name and my nickname have the same amount of letters
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Over react much?

I still maintain that it was not an absurd assumption to make, considering your past admission to being a Twilight fan. Loving the series so well as to actually admittedly plagiarize it... So yeah. It was not out of line for me to assume such.

Your over reaction speaks volumes. You are being defensive because you are ashamed to admit your love for the series for fear of public humiliation due to the fact that it is extremely unpopular around here.

Advice: Chill out. Be yourself. Fuck everyone who doesn't like it. Don't alienate one of the only people on this forum who is ever nice to you because you don't like the fact that I don't like Twilight. Admit that it wasn't a crazy assumption and apologize for over reacting and jumping down my throat this way. You are behaving very poorly and losing many friendship points.

You know you like Twilight, and I don't care. Denying it to try to save face actually just makes you look bad.

And if I'm wrong, answer the one simple question instead of avoiding it with attacks as you have... If it isn't from Twilight, where does your lore come from? Cite one reference.

"People around here think that Twilight is dorky, so I am going to flip out and deny liking it." actually just makes you look like more of a loser than anything. It's okay to like unpopular stuff. This is a POKEMON forum.

Besides, I play with Webkinz. I'm nearly 28. The game is geared toward like 8 year olds. Ridicule away.
    Look I don't care if you think I'm a twilight fan. I know what I am and what I'm not. I'm not defensive cause I love twilight.I like twilight BUT I don't ever do anythig with the books sitting in my closet. All thy do is collect dust. I haven't watched the movie since I got it. And that was at Christmas.

And look I know you only get mad cause some one won't agree with you. If you want to talk about people don't include me. I'm tired of all your crap. You have really pissed me off.

You can't say much anyway. You said you liked my story and said to keep going even if it was only a little bit at a time

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I don't think I ever got one.

Yes you did just look in eds sig
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I'll be here! Even if i have to make 300 alt accounts to have conversations with!!

POKEDREAM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fullmetal if you aren't here in 10 years I will find you and make you post!!

Look I don't care if you think I'm a twilight fan. I know what I am and what I'm not. I'm not defensive cause I love twilight.I like twilight BUT I don't ever do anythig with the books sitting in my closet. All thy do is collect dust. I haven't watched the movie since I got it. And that was at Christmas.

And look I know you only get mad cause some one won't agree with you. If you want to talk about people don't include me. I'm tired of all your crap. You have really pissed me off.

You can't say much anyway. You said you liked my story and said to keep going even if it was only a little bit at a time
    Yeah well, I lied to make you feel better when you went all /wrist on me over it. I actually think you are an illiterate moron incapable of stringing words together in anything like a cohesive order. I was only nice to you because Ed asked me to be.

I guess since you are being such a bitch, all bets are off. Your story sucks. It's a rip off of an equally sucky story. Not only the plot, but the writing itself is horrible. Plagiarizing is wrong. Period. Stealing another author's work is deplorable, even if you do suck worse than a Dyson, be original at it.

You are a lying, unoriginal piece of shit and I sort of hope you die in a huge, blazing fire.

Have a great eternity in hell emogirl

Oh for the love of Chaos shut the hell up, Keke. If you're going to do this then take it somewhere else.

At some point maybe she will learn to stop picking fights with someone out of her league.

She'll come back with something poorly worded and in all caps with a lot of exclamation points. Somehow, she will be deluded into thinking that something like that would be at all adequate. She will be wrong, and again I will show her up.

I've given her many opportunities to back down. She declines. So she has forced my hand... It's a pity really. Maybe she will learn from this.

Maybe if YOU asked me nicely I will leave her alone.

Shut. Up.

Not gonna happen with you taking that tone. I have a lot sharper wit and more ammunition than she does. I estimate this will end poorly for her. I can almost feel sorry for her.

That's great. Now fuck off and take it elsewhere.

The crap? Keke you need to take a good long look at yourself you know. Maybe the word 'attitude' will give you a hint. If you're that concerned about how you're an absolute goddess in comparision to her, let me put it in a way you understand: Stop picking fights with someone out of your league, since you feel that you're that great. A good debate is fun. A flaming match is nice when both sides actually have some damn ability. This is neither, it's just a classic case of bullying. What you're coming off now is being a snob. Shut up.

I made an innocent JOKING comment to who I thought was my friend (The Editor) and she picked a fight with me about it. She should really learn to choose her battles.

I've given her plenty of opportunity to shut up and back down, but she keeps picking at me. If she shuts up now, so will I.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast