Thread: The Best Digimon fan-fic ever

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Default The Best Digimon fan-fic ever

By Peter Chimaera of Fanfiction.net

DIGIMON SAVEZ THE WROLD!!1111

CHAPTER ONE:
    Chaos in the lab

The wind flowed spraying like into Digimon's face but he was not intrested. The wrold needed to be saved becuse an evil scintist had created a machine that culd destory it! Digimon has a hard time getting into the scientist lair where the man had a gun.
    "It's too late," he smiled. It was an evil smile that he held the gun with.
    "No it's not too late YOU MONSTER! I WIIL DESTORY YOU!" and he charged. And he used his digimon powar to kill him. The wrold was saved from evil.
    "Hooray I saved the wolrd!" he shouted. "THE WORLD IS SAFE"

CHAPTER TWO:
    Digimon goes home

But he found that on the way home there was no road. It was too late like the scintist said. He had already destored the road and the people were trapped on the island that they were trapped in.
    There was nothing he could do. So he went home and cried.

DIGIMON 2: RETURN OF DIGIMON

CHAPTER ONE:
    The robot fight

It was been two yeers since teh scintist destoryed the road. Digimon now lerned to eb mor epowarfull to fight the evli!
    So he bilt robot body becus the wrold was in danger of a evil digimon.
    "You cans not be stopped!" Digimon sayd "You arr my twin borthr!"
    "Thats rite. Not even you can stop me!!!!" So they foughted an Digimon's robot suit powerd its laser shoot and blew up teh evil Digimon.

Auther's note: In chapter 2, the evil Digimon is not reely dead. It swa a trick!!

CHAPTER 2:
    Surprise attack

Digimon was ta hom eatnig breffist. He ate a omelette and toast with english muffins and he had bagels and Cap'n Crunch.
    He was also eating orange juice a muffin and sausage and a bacon piece but he also ate just bread.
    Hsi gilrfrend was kiss him "Good morning" say.
    But evil Digimon came out fridge and shotted "H-a-a-a-a-a-a-a! I will kill you Digimon!"
    Ther was no time for robot so he went right for the fight.
    They punched the ceiling and flew to fighting in space.
    "I am created by the evil scintist" he sayd!!!!! "I will destoy all the roads and no one can go on them!"
    "No! Then people are tarpped and tehy will be stuck!"
    "Ha-ha-ha I do not care but you will die now"
    They foughts for a long time until they were tired form the fight and Digimon killed him with lethal blow.
    "Impossible! I! Cannot be stopped!" Then explosion.
    When good Digimon came back he wanted find his girfrend but she leaved. It was too late.
    "Sarah! You moved to Englind too soon and I did't say bye!"
    But she was gon.

THE END
    Dedicaited to Sarah

DIGIMON 3: PREDATOR VS DIGIMON

Capter 1: Deadly dropdown

Preadator was going down in a tailspin "I ma goinna crush" and he crushed into a highway'l "What is it noise" asked the limo driver he was driving Digimon to his house on the island.
    "It is must be a alien but it is frundly?" Digimon checked out his in front of him and it wit all clear.
    "Frorget about me I go on ahead" and Digimon did a jump out onto road but there was a fire.
    "HELP ME A KID WAS RAPPED UNDER A CAR" she said and Digimon when running to savety at her "IT IS NOT A GOOD TIME FOR A CHILDREN TO DIED"
    "Whoi s that Digimon?"
    He just barely lifted the car and it was not enoulgh "I would need moch more strogth to lift all of it"
    So he had to find a way. Meanwhile teh aliem craft was allxploded and they all fell down from tremandoul blapst wave.
    But little kid wasnfsafe form the car which fell off the bridgled "MY WORK IS IN THERE"
    "Sorru sir but we have to be lucky that your daughter was not kirled."
    "Yes that is true"

The next day Gigimon woke up wand went to get readyied for work but there was nockwat the door from a probably postman. "I will get the mail he opened the door and there was another Predator"
    "My brother is dead"
    "WHO AT YOU"
    "My name is Krlrkak and my brothon died because his ship crashed" and the predator wernt invisible and then shot a lasers at digimon 3.
    Digimon had to avoid ths shots so he did th esplits. If he had power to see the preadtor but he had to figure it out.
    "Look you are behind the stairs" he said but it was a trick and when predator realized he was not fooled Digimon did a butterfly kick and knocked off the invisibility with gruesome attack.
    "You kicked me in the invisible"
    "That is a just start" Nd Digimon punched so hard that Predatorrd went unconscious. Dimimon felt licky that his bomb did not bomb the place.
    "I have to find out why the ship crashed" so Digimon and Predator went to the FBI but they said they cant go in there "WHO ARE YOU TO DEMAND TO COME IN"
    "I AM DIGIMON"
    "You car not a digimon you are not one" of the "YES I AM I am a new Digimon but there is NO TIME"

Auithors notel Digimon is a new Digimon because there is not actual Digimon that is called Digimon he is a new one that I invented

So they brokened in with a timeful kick to the very door. The door crashled across the room so hard it flew across the room. The police tried to sopt him but they were trappebehind the door that flew.
    "You cannot take the evidence" an fbi shot at Digomon but missed and hit Predatr so predatr went invisible and took the cop unconsious. When Digrimon found the evidence it said that the ship crashed because of fbi experiments. "THIS IS BAD NEWS" said the police.
    So it was all blowen high and wise.
    "Now how will you get to your homepla?
    net""I will have to fly there in my ship but thanks for your help here is a spear"

Chapteern 2: To help with the police

Digimon experienced a knock at his door but this time it was not alien attack it was police.
    "Ot's okay to relax we are here to congratulate you for exposing the FBI"
    So they had a dinner but officer Victorix did not come because he was very busy.

THEEND

Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Registered Users Regular

HAhahahahaha this is what happens when Tristan writes a digimon fanfic

just a simple little girl. living in her own world. kurohyou1991's Avatar

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I read this out to my friend who was in the room.... it's even funnier when you say it.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

xD
    derp