Thread: It's time to go

cool It's time to go

So, I am moving to either Nashville, Tennessee or St. Petersburg, Florida - depending on how jobs work out.

In St. Petersburg there's plenty of work for a writer. In Nashville, there's also plenty of work, but I want to live on the fucking beach and wear shorts in the wintertime, so there's your bias.

My girlfriend broke up with me about three months ago because she wasn't really ready to love someone in an adult relationship, and I can understand that. But I did kind of move back to Richmond, Virginia just for her, so for the last few months I have simultaneously tried getting over her and getting her back, a plan whose flaws takes no genius to uncover.

So, here I am. I have just listed my apartment on craiglist and I'm waiting for the offers on my ghetto-fab apartment to come pouring in.

I wrote my ex-girlfriend the letter telling her I'm sorry it didn't work out and that I tried to hold on for as long as I could, but that I have to get on with my own life and Richmond is a "gray-colored shithole," so I'm moving.

Her response? She asked me what my book was about this morning. Man, fuck that.

I told her to leave me alone and she said okay.

Honestly I am so tired of women, their games, and rejection by this point that I am looking forward to not knowing a soul in my next city, wherever I may turn up.

It will be so liberating to leave this apartment and this ghetto behind for green yards, beautiful beaches - or less attractively but still better than this, the Nashville scene which is rich in music, culture, attitude, connections to bigger shit. Richmond is a tired old trashcan, a decade in the past. Nashville is actually a living city; so is St. Petersburg.

"I wonder if she'll realize this was a mistake?" Shut up, brain. Just get me through this. "I wonder if she'll come back to you begging and pleading for your forgiveness, for you not to go?" Shut up brain. Just sign the fucking papers. "I wonder if she already feels bad and is checking your facebook account as regularly as you update it?" Shut up brain, just prevent me from checking hers. "I wonder if she was just lying, and she still loves you." Shut the fuck up, brain. You are killing me.

Only thing that sucks about this move? My brain's going to follow me there.
    Get jiggy with it, eternally.

Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar

Well, good luck on whatever you decide.
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

*withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

St. Pete's is ppprreeetttyyyy shitty tbh, that shit is the real ghetto. Maybe you'll meet Chrizz and LM. hahaha The girl thing, they always lament, all humans do and no matter how much of a heartless idiotic bitch of a beast you think a women is---they're still human and humans lament. Just fuck a lot of bitches and have fun. The only cure is to find distractions that blur everything in the past.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Dude, you keep saying you hate women. But all I hear is you hating yourself for not understanding them.

I'm eating potato chips right now.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

See, Dogar knows what it's all about.

dammnn right

Where's the self-hating, exactly?

by by

Quote Originally Posted by Pudding View Post
    Where's the self-hating, exactly?
    Well you pride yourself in being able to read people. A master manipulator, a mind-game king. Of course, you didn't win at this with your ex through your irrational behaviour. So you hate yourself for not being able to win. I have never heard of somebody hating the entire opposite sex.

I don't know what this is about. That all sounds like a videogame synopsis.

I'm mainly just torn between all the puss in St. Petersburg and all the action in Nashville. You guys ever feel like life is there for the fucking, and then going straight after it? That's how I feel right now. I'm so excited about the next six months.

Ok Pudding.

Go to Nashville, they have better barbeque.