Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: HgSs Elite Four

  1. #1
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default HgSs Elite Four

    That was surprisingly easy... I just beat them to death. Lance put up a good fight, but Magneton ultimately prevailed with judicious amounts of Thunderbolt.

  2. #2
    Beginning Trainer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    181

    Default

    It was easy..

    Platinum's elite four was a lot harder.
    The whole game is simply harder.. I had hoped HGSS was going to be similar, but it just ended up being easier.

  3. #3
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    DPPt definitely has the hardest Elite 4 so far.

  4. #4
    Beginning Trainer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    181

    Default

    DP was easier than Platinum, though.
    Platinum was harder than all in general, no idea why, but I loved it.

    I actually did enjoy struggling with defeating the elite four, it gave a sense of epicness I guess.

  5. #5
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    I felt pretty good beating Lance.

  6. #6
    Beginning Trainer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Lance was a joke..
    The only reason he managed to beat me, was because I didn't have any means of restoring my pokemon's HP after battles.
    The moment I bought a couple of full restores I steamrolled him.

  7. #7
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    Whatever you say, Cap'n Ego...

  8. #8
    Beginning Trainer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Is that going to be my nickname? Because I like it.

  9. #9
    VVV 3 BALLS KhaosMonsterEnergy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    IS AWESOME
    Posts
    1,627

    Default

    Platinums was harder because of the variety of types and higher level ranges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    I'll be here! Even if i have to make 300 alt accounts to have conversations with!!

    POKEDREAM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fullmetal if you aren't here in 10 years I will find you and make you post!!

  10. #10
    Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Like you'd look for me, pffft...
    Posts
    2,405

    Default

    Raptorg should be "Cap'n Eggo", like the waffles.
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025




    http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

    *withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

  11. #11
    cogito ergo doleo Keke Le Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hilbert Space
    Posts
    11,174

    Default

    That's a good call, Midnight. He IS Belgium, and as far as I am concerned he is the Father of all Waffles.

    On a side note, I love Eggo Blueberry Waffles. I eat them most every morning for breakfast. This morning, however, I had Special K cereal. Variety is the spice of life, after all.

    I need to do the Elite 4 part Deuce and then breed my pokes for my new SS game.

    Whatcha think I should use?

    Actually, I'll start a thread about that instead of derailing Ed's.

    1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

  12. #12
    Beginning Trainer
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Well i guess Platinum's Elite 4's difficulty depends on what level you were at the time. My friend came in and dominated with like LV 55-59 pokemon. For me, i just went in with 49-52 and had a good challenge.

  13. #13
    x.Shadow.x
    Guest

    Default

    on my heartgold i cant beat them

  14. #14
    is good for you
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    Platinum's was easy what are you talking about I beat them with level 30's. >_>

  15. #15
    wat lac459's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    :D
    Posts
    983

    Default

    Try beating the E4 in SS/HG with Pokemon at Level 40. I had 4 HP on Feraligatr and I BARELY won. If Dragonite lived I would have returned the game I swear
    derp

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Moral Event Horizon
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    I did it with lvl 50s. Cakewalk, all OHKOs.

  17. #17
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,043

    Default

    I had about level 45. It seemed pretty tough but then again I was using only 5 pokemon one of which was a butterfree.

  18. #18
    wat lac459's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    :D
    Posts
    983

    Default

    BUT I SUCK AT POKEMON
    derp

  19. #19
    Dragon Master Gary Is The Best!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    9999999999999999999999999999999999999
    Posts
    305

    Default

    My "new" HG is much harder,maybe because of the everstone-Quavlia problem?
    Platinum Friend Code:0217 1669 4837
    Time to click HERE to go to the best forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by KhaosMonsterEnergy View Post
    My brain is there I just don't use it

  20. #20
    is good for you
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,782

    Default

    explain said problem

  21. #21
    All the storms that I've seen are countless reasons not to believe T-RaT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    377

    Default

    the only problem i found with the E4 on HG/SS is the enormous amount of hax they seem to recieve, especially lance, i don't know if anyone else found this


    Life begins as a quest of the child for the man and ends as a journey by the man to rediscover the child.

  22. #22
    Dragon Master Gary Is The Best!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    9999999999999999999999999999999999999
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-RaT View Post
    the only problem i found with the E4 on HG/SS is the enormous amount of hax they seem to recieve, especially lance, i don't know if anyone else found this
    Same I have NEVER had a lance go at it when rock slide does not flinch or crit me.
    Platinum Friend Code:0217 1669 4837
    Time to click HERE to go to the best forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by KhaosMonsterEnergy View Post
    My brain is there I just don't use it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •