Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35

Thread: Mew

  1. #1
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,044

    Default Mew

    Ok who actually has this thing because no one I know doesn't. I mean come on nintendo make this things event one than once in Japan.

  2. #2
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    "No one I know doesn't," i.e. everyone does?

  3. #3
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    one than once?
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  4. #4
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    Perhaps he meant "more than once"? Shall we give him a quick English lesson, Pepper?

  5. #5
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    I think he's in dire need of one.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  6. #6
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    We'll take it in turns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbx
    Okay, who actually has this thing, because no one I know does.
    Avoid double negatives!

  7. #7
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I mean, come on- Nintendo makes these things
    It's "this thing" and "these things"- note the difference when you're referring to things in singular or plural.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  8. #8
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    Hmm... Maybe it's supposed to be like this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedy McLegless
    I mean come on Nintendo, make this thing's event happen more than once in Japan.
    What do you think, Pepper?

  9. #9
    3309 6581 1972
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Like. *thumbs up*
    Ichna: 3309 6581 1972

    Looking For:SHINIES & EVENTS

    Also: Items, for those smaller trades

    Offering: Any breedable, eggmoves and natures, and any pokemon on the list http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14103

    Note: i don't IV breed yet, im still learning. i also dont have any shinies up for trade yet.

  10. #10
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    We're professionals

  11. #11
    Beginning Trainer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Why would anyone trade an official Mew, anyway?

  12. #12
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,044

    Default

    u ain't knows

  13. #13
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    Bakka.

  14. #14

    Default

    Correcting 8 year-olds must be fun

  15. #15
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,044

    Default

    I am happy I act half my age it keeps me young.

  16. #16
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedy McLegless
    I am happy to act half my age; it keeps me young.
    *point point*

  17. #17
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    I downloaded Pokémon Ranch just for Mew. I didn't spend any points because the girl I was with wanted to surprise me... how lame I though, but oh well... chicks doen't really know what a guy wants.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  18. #18
    Beginning Trainer
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    itt grammarfags in this thread
    Why'd you say "in this thread", twice?

  19. #19
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    Baka.
    Assuming you're using Japanese, Bakka is completely different from Baka. Don't get them confused.

    "Aho" works too.

  20. #20
    Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Like you'd look for me, pffft...
    Posts
    2,405

    Default

    ED! TRIXIE! I am the Kribx-English Dictionary...
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025




    http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

    *withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

  21. #21
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    Dammit >_< I only had the sound to go on :/ Thanks Pichu.

    We're just giving him an English lesson.

  22. #22
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    We're the spelling and grammar checkers,you're the translator,Midnight.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  23. #23
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    Hmm... Maybe it's supposed to be like this:

    "I mean come on Nintendo, make this thing's event happen more than once in Japan."

    What do you think, Pepper?
    I somehow don't see why he would want more events happening in Japan. What happens in Japan doesn't concern him that much,does it?
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  24. #24
    In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.
    Posts
    15,996

    Default

    Good point... Spookypants, do you think you can find the true meaning behind Bleedy's words?

  25. #25
    The One and Only trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,097

    Default

    I suppose asking Kirbx to elaborate is a bad idea.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •