Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35

Thread: Mew

  1. #26
    doleo ergo sum Pink-kitty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,080

    Default

    In my professional and retrospective opinion, I think that he meant why do they have to happen only once, in Japan.

    Also "itt ..., in this thread"? Lulz.
    omae wa mou shindeiru

  2. #27
    You're one hundred years too early to fight me.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    286

    Default

    I believe Mew is gonna be given as a Wi-Fi Event Pokemon?
    Just wait for it and it will come.
    Maybe after the Winner's Path is done?
    Coz' I don't think anybody sane enough would trade their own Mew.
    Right?

  3. #28
    A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere on the other side of nowhere
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Personally I would love it if they made easier to get mew, and for that matter celebi too.

    And ed, I was going to correct you, but luckily I read the thread cause pichubro beat me to it...
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."



    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

  4. #29
    You're one hundred years too early to fight me.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    286

    Default

    So, it seems that unless those much awaited events said occur, we're basically stuck with only cheats to rely on?
    Unless anyone got Mew or Celebi in Japan, which imo is a hassle just to get.
    My brother has a Mew but sadly, he's too selfish to share it much less even look at it.
    Now I wish I went with him when he went home to Japan.
    He's even got the Shiny Trio.
    Grr..
    I WANT THOSE TOO.
    Much like everybody else does but really, it's a matter of luck to get it.
    A hassle if you might say so.

  5. #30
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Personally I would love it if they made easier to get mew, and for that matter celebi too.

    And ed, I was going to correct you, but luckily I read the thread cause pichubro beat me to it...
    Celebi and Mew are ridiculously easy to get now since trading is possible with WiFi. You don't need to attend a stupid event that's held in another state. You don't need to Gameshark anything. Just trade with someone on the other side of the world to get one, legitimately too if you care to inspect. People don't even really ask for anything outrageous in return.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  6. #31
    A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere on the other side of nowhere
    Posts
    3,846

    Default

    Yeah yeah, but I'm too lazy and they never show them on the pokemon server website thing.
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."



    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

  7. #32
    wat lac459's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    :D
    Posts
    983

    Default

    I have Mew and Celebi. Wasn't hard at all
    derp

  8. #33
    Dragon Master Gary Is The Best!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    9999999999999999999999999999999999999
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Transcode003 View Post
    So, it seems that unless those much awaited events said occur, we're basically stuck with only cheats to rely on?
    Unless anyone got Mew or Celebi in Japan, which imo is a hassle just to get.
    My brother has a Mew but sadly, he's too selfish to share it much less even look at it.
    Now I wish I went with him when he went home to Japan.
    He's even got the Shiny Trio.
    Grr..
    I WANT THOSE TOO.
    Much like everybody else does but really, it's a matter of luck to get it.
    A hassle if you might say so.
    Here is how you get them:Go in front,SAVE if it's not shiny when the Pokemon challenges you(MUST be IN battle!) it's not shiny,Soft Reset then do it again and repeat!Does anyone have a SHINY Mew?(Though I DO have SHINY Mewtwo!)
    Platinum Friend Code:0217 1669 4837
    Time to click HERE to go to the best forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by KhaosMonsterEnergy View Post
    My brain is there I just don't use it

  9. #34
    You're one hundred years too early to fight me.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    286

    Default

    No Gary, I mean the Shiny Trio for the Zoroark event.
    The ones from the movie.
    You know, the coupon thingie?
    My bro has those, but he's too selfish to share any.

  10. #35
    Dragon Master Gary Is The Best!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    9999999999999999999999999999999999999
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Transcode003 View Post
    No Gary, I mean the Shiny Trio for the Zoroark event.
    The ones from the movie.
    You know, the coupon thingie?
    My bro has those, but he's too selfish to share any.
    Oh yes...The others are called the Trial Three?
    Platinum Friend Code:0217 1669 4837
    Time to click HERE to go to the best forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by KhaosMonsterEnergy View Post
    My brain is there I just don't use it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •