Thread: Rokémon =D

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

Default Rokémon =D

So, I was surfing the internet the other day and decided, "Hey, why not jump the Fakédex bandwagon?"

Then spent a whole day drawing on a damn paper sheet, today =D 17 Rokémon are already thought up and drew, but may need retouching. Short description of them, since I don't have a scanner =[ Ahh, I'll retry the drawing on the comp...

#1 Thry [word play on tree] /grass/
    Tree Rokémon

A tree. 3 roots, a face on the trunk, two palm leaves on top and two snowman like arms coming out of trunk, face height.

#2 Nivant [carNIVor + plANT] /grass/
    Carnivor plant Rokémon

Like its previous evolution, it has three roots. Its trunk then grows up, tighter than a normal plant's [plant, not tree], and splits in two. One half is a leaf like its previous evo, the other is a simple carnivor plant face.

#3 Plavor [PLAnt + carniVOR] /grass/dark/
    Plant Snake Rokémon

This one grows off a wall. A large trunk overthrown with random palm leaves everywhere, and at its tip a long head ending with a FEROCIOUS face. Has a snake tongue, notice.

#4 Flarix [FLARe + X] /fire/
    X-Fighter Rokémon

Its face and body is a simple circle, with an X shaped opening taking all its height and length. The top of its head is on fire. Small arms and legs grow out of its head, and it has a single eye.

#5 Firix [FIRe + X] /fire/
    X-Warrior Rokémon

The face and head is the same, on fire and all, except the flame is larger. Its got a body of its own now though. Like a stickman, all on fire. a bit tighter than a stickman though xO

#6 Blazix [BLAZe + X] /fire/steel/
    X-Dragon Bot Rokémon

Okay, this time its face and body is a loooooong vertical oval, like a 0. Its face is at the top. Two large arms grow out of its body face height, ending in 'bot-like' claws. Has two large but short scaled tails. No the tip's not on fire, it's a huge ball. Also, two 'robotlike' legs make its body. Limbs on fire.

#7 Dripop [DRIP + drOP/POP] /water/
    Rain Drop Rokémon

A simple rain drop with a large opened mouth, seems like it's happy. Small rain drop limbs. <3 it's cute.

#8 Dripost [DRIP + ghOST] /water/ghost/
    Drop Ghost Rokémon

Also a drop body, this time its got longer limbs (2 drops instead of one). A Lanturn like antennae constitute its outfit.

#9 Polterain [POLTERgeist + RAIN] /water/ghost/
    Drop Ghost Rokémon

AGAIN a drop body, way larger though! Again two-drop limbs, with CHAINS hanging out of its left arm. this time the antennae's split into two, and two little angry drop buds are floating around it! also has two drop tails with SPIKES on the end! =O

--------------

Rokémon isn't mine. Cred to the one who invented it, it's from NG I know, it's a very popular movie =D

Good cred means more Rokés! =D

COME ON THEY'RE AWESOME

DialgaFan

they sound cool. it would be cool to see pictures of them.

I'll try to get a pic of my drawings later =D

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Glad to see role-model CL used his creativity for the powers of good.

Whatchu talkin' bout Solly? CL was a genius. I miss the little guy sometimes...

I hate you Solly. I thought CL had come back...
    omae wa mou shindeiru