Thread: So I graduated from my Community College.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default So I graduated from my Community College.

I was in the top 10% in my class and in the top 5% in my degree. The kid that got the highest grades in the class was this 18 year old who started at age 14/15, yeah, an 18 telling me how to "dream." One of those over achievers that was in like 5 clubs and all that gay shit. He did a speech talking about how great he was. All I kept thinking of was, "You stupid shit, did you work for the money that paid for your college? Did you work a job at all for that matter? You ever been with a woman? Listen you fucking punk, I don't want to hear a single word you have to say if you didn't have to work your ass off like I did. I could get a 4.0 like you easy you fucking asshole if I didn't have to work 40 hours a week! What I'd GIVE to be able to read and study all day, but I CAN'T! But you know what, that's LIFE! I'm a better man because of it. Grow up you fucking asshole. Once life kicks your ass, then we'll talk. Till then, shut up and learn how to write a good speech---you busy body jackass."

I don't know the kid, but I wouldn't hang with him, that's for sure. Oh, by the way, he's majoring in quantum physics. One of THOSE.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

hahahaha
    sounds like an arsehole to be honest

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

There is nothing wrong with studying particle physics.

studying particle physics would be cool, but why the fuck is he at a community college

Because he's lame?

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

A pic of my girlfriend and her friends and I after we graduated together. That's right, I get the gold sexy bib for being awesome. haha My girlfriend is the one on the right of the picture.