Thread: Fucking police officers...

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

Default Fucking police officers...

Reminds me when I was almost run over by a cop doing 120mph chasing a goddamn car at 2am. I was hit by the car he was chasing, which wouldn't have happened if the cop hadn't been harassing motorists.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

Fuck shit niggerspit. Bumblebee's Avatar

I hate the large majority of police officers. In my area at least, literally the only thing I ever see them doing with their time is eating or handing out traffic tickets like candy.

v skip between the 2 arrows if you don't want my long winded rant bs. video opinion is at the bottom.

totally agree with this. normally i'm not one to get my white man outrage on, but this video is true. i remember my father getting pulled over by a cop from the other side of the road. meaning they were going 2 different directions, cop flips a u-turn and pulls him over. says he was speeding, like how the fuck do you even know that.

i got a 449 dollar traffic ticket 2 years ago. i was coming home at 1am from a friends house, cop pulls me over and of course asks "know why i pulled you over?". no i don't. "you were tail gating". it's 1am with no one else on the street. who the fuck was i tailgating. cop takes me out of the car, does a field sobriety test, asks me all kinds of questions like where i was going, what i was doing etc. he asked "why are your lips burnt?" like i was doing some kind of hardcore drugs. it was the fucking winter, my lips were chapped. there is a huge difference between chapped and burnt.

it was scary when he did pull me over, he said license and registration. i was getting my registration out and he shouts WHOA HOLD ON. HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM. and i really felt like he was either fucking with me, or going to shoot me. it takes a while to pull something out of a glove box when you can't use your hands, or move normally. after that, he asked to see my insurance which is 100% irrelevant. you can't register a car without insurance, my registration was current. however i didn't put my new insurance card in the car, so i didn't have it. he said since i didnt have current insurance in the car it was a 500 dollar felony. not like he can't use his cars computer and find out anyway.

he hands me my wallet. i put my wallet in my pocket and he says "um what did you just hide?". are you kidding me dude? what are you talking about. "you took something from under the seat, and put in your pocket, what was it". my wallet. "no. you TOOK SOMETHING. AND PUT IT IN YOUR POKCET. WHAT WAS IT." my. wallet. "step out of the car please". are you serious. this is when i was tested etc.

after the testing etc, tells me to get back in my car. i sit there for 15 minutes doing nothing, and he finally comes back and gives me a speeding ticket. it was 1am, speed limit is 65 and i'm not a dumbass to speed at night when i can't see cop cars. so pretty much he lied about this.

i go to court to dispute this (court is a shithole if you've never been to one). cop reads his report, judge asks me my side. i said "he can't prove i was speeding. he has no radar, and no way to do it". the cops reason for me doing 80mph was HE had to do 80 to catch up to me. for those of you physics savy, you would know 2 objects traveling the same speed but set a space apart, the second object will never reach the first object. apparently the city of pittsburg and state of california don't believe in physics. after hearing all this, judge sits there for a few minutes thinking and just says "i find you guilty". could not believe it. i had to pay 449 dollars and do online traffic school because of some fucking abusive pig. whatever happened to him as a child to make him like this wasn't enough to break his spirit. so whoever molested him or bullied him clearly failed.

the final thing i noticed in his report, this cop was following me on the freeway across 3 towns. that is a good 20 minutes of following me. his report also said i was "dangerously weaving in traffic". there is no traffic at 1am. and if i was being so dangerous he would have pulled me over immediately. what i did notice that made me laugh, was this guy was a highway patrol guy. he followed me for 20 minutes on the freeway, and he pulled me over when i was getting on an exit. so at the last possible fucking second he pulled me over. i'm sure in times of necessity he can enforce law off the freeway, but it was still an interesting tidbit.

^ can skip that if you want my video opinion.

i agree with the video. cops are fucking cowards. they do it to be abusive and not for justice. the people who WANT justice and to help society become either defense attorneys, or district attorneys. THOSE are the people who enforce the law. the cops are overglorified fat losers. i'm p sure cops are not allowed to fire their weapons unless either fired at first, or are able to confirm a weapon is sighted. it is so stupid how out of control this shit is and how no one does anything about it.

Considering the genuine level of usefulness when it comes to the police I'm failing to see why a $40k a year salary per officer is necessary when law abiding citizens could just carry concealed firearms. Honestly, if that's how Columbine went down then instead of dead victims and cowardly police you'd have a few teachers with balls and Glocks. Plus what kind even not in their right mind would try shooting up a school where he knows for certain the faculty are packing heat?
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire

Fuck shit niggerspit. Bumblebee's Avatar

Jesus, FM. That is fucking ridiculous. I feel you though, there are countless stories about the retarded shit cops pull. My mom was burgled on Christmas eve one year, when she lived right around the block from a police station. It took them TWO.HOURS. to get there, and once they did, they didn't even do anything about it. It was the usual "pretend to get information and then do nothing" BS.
    It was Christmas, sure, but they're right close by, and honestly the city we used to live in has a pretty low crime rate, particularly for its size.
    But I digress.

I got a ticket last October. When I calmly protested and pointed out that there had been others going at least the same speed, if not faster, the cop told me himself that the dude that had been right behind me was going one (!) mph slower. I mean... really?

^ those are the stories this video is talking about. i have only met 1 cool cop, and it was because he knew he couldnt do anything about it. i stop at an intersection, then drive through it. cop pulls me over and says "i pulled you over because you cut off that couple in the crosswalk". that couple was 15 feet away, there is no cutting off. he said he was going to "let me off with a warning" because i had a good attitude. i did have a good attitude, but really he had nothing to pin on me. what i did was technically illegal but really no one was in any danger and it was a technicallity at best.

i believe everyone packing heat was back in the wild west days. normally i think your solutions are a bit extreme TA, but that would be interesting. would stuff like school shootings happen, if a teacher could shoot you back. we know the cops won't, but who knows. these kids usually off themselves at the end of it anyway so it might not be a full deterent. it could still save lives though.

this is basically why the police force exists so yeah

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    this is basically why the police force exists so yeah
    Why, to harass people or because citizens complain about them?

Here I am with my empire

to impose an arbitrary hierarchy

I wonder why some towns even have police. Nothing has happened in my town other than a lost high school homecoming game in the 14 years I've lived there.
    derp