Thread: My Idea

I don't know, it's yor dream...or Nightmare

Default My Idea

I think you should make a section called Towns, Cities, and Secret bases. People who have over 200 post is able to make a vilage,city, or town.

which has a Gym Leader [or mayor], a Vice Man [vice mayor], elite trainers [best], pros, [middle], Rookies [still training], or citizens

They could have a pokemon center in each town, with someone to be Nurse Joyce [girl], or Doctor Joe [boy], and a poke'mart, where you buy items with bp.

You can battle people, and for every battle you win you get 10 bp to buy items.

and the battle style would be poke'battling. [a battle style I made up], pm me if you need more details,
    :panic:
    AAHHHH!

The Dream trainer Dream is coming to battle you

pokemon [first envolved form]: Growlithe, Ralts, Teddiursa, Vulpix, Poliwag, Milktank
    hometown: Calibo City
    bro: Blastoise+ [my real brother]
    name: Dream Thunderson

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Okay, let's break down your suggestion:

You're basically suggesting a personal modification of the Pokémon world performed by users. As it happens, there are several ways this idea can already be implemented by users. The Role Play board offers ample oppurtunity for a new town to be created, and it allows plenty of opportunity for interaction with it.

However, as it happens we don't have a board where people can conceptualize new Pokémon world concepts - thank you for noticing we don't have one, and hopefully the idea will be implemented in the future.

I don't know, it's yor dream...or Nightmare

Yep correct. That's what I said
    :panic:
    AAHHHH!

The Dream trainer Dream is coming to battle you

pokemon [first envolved form]: Growlithe, Ralts, Teddiursa, Vulpix, Poliwag, Milktank
    hometown: Calibo City
    bro: Blastoise+ [my real brother]
    name: Dream Thunderson

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

We should experiment with that in an RP. And yes, I need to stick to an RP for once.