View Poll Results: wich ones your fav?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • lugia

24 72.73%
  • ho-oh

9 27.27%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wats your favorite legendary out of these jhoto pokemon?

Butts and boobies, cheaters and whores, you're a slut and a fan of all this and more... ThunderzLegacy's Avatar
    With my head in the clouds and my feet on the ground

My Kyogre is really strong, but it can't beat anything, and neithe can anyone else's Kyogre. They have their limitations, just like all Pokemon.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE="1"]Pairs: The Blind Eye of Deception [DSX] | The Ninjassassin [Sasuke] | The Hadouken! [The Azn Party Boy]

Super Rigged legendary Dark Shadic's Avatar

Lugia,Aeroblast is awesome.

I used my Masterball though.I was like 10.
    Me:Wow...you run fast,so guess what,i saw a dog today.I saw your friends.Do you have a best friend?Does HE have a best friend?Does he have a cool dog t-*headshot*

http://shadowstronghold.proboards103.com/index.cgi

Shadow Stronghold, the forum about shadow. Join plox!:panic:

Mew is the best

rainstar

Are you kidding? Mew and Mewtwo are the coolest! Kyogre rox, too, though! I have them all!

Meh, I've never had a Kyogre, so I can't really vouch if it's good or not. But I will agree with rainstar that Mewtwo freakin rox my sox!!!!! My Mewtwo in my FireRed version can single handedly beat the E4. Of course, it's moveset consists of Thunderbolt, Icebeam, Solarbeam, and Psychic, so.....

Why solarbeam?? It could have protect or something... Personally i prefer recover although i have double battles teams so i have one mewtwo with solarbeam and i pair him with groudon...

Meh, I guess just because......I don't even remember why I taught it Solarbeam......Seemed a good idea at the time, maybe?? lol

shoohoo

smile lugia is so better because he has silver wings

lugia looks so cooler

Yin

I say Lugia, but I think it's just because Lugia has a more important role in the anime than Ho-oh. I mean, it's cool and all, but I just prefer blue shades over orange shades.

Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    Nope. Not cool enough. And it looks evil. Same goes for Mewtwo. Powerful, but uncool. Added to that is the fact that you have to teach Mewtwo Thunder if you want to kill Kyogre (counter with Sheer Cold [BWAHAHAHAHA!]). Definitely not cool. Meanwhile, Kyogre can own Mewtwo with its standard move list (Water Spout, Ice Beam, Sheer Cold... Double Edge [if you're feeling reckless]).

Ed.
    thunder would be a great choice against kyogre because it would always hit because of drizzle. Mewtwo with barrier and safeguard or light screen would put kyogres attacks to waste while mewtwo can psychic it to death (or thunder could 1 or 2HKO kyogre)

iwilldestroyu

lugia because wats soo good about hoho anyway hes like any other fire pokemon and could fly , hoho doesnt even have a movie thats how pathtic he/she is.

In a country,in a state, in a home, in a room...

Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    Nope. Not cool enough. And it looks evil. Same goes for Mewtwo. Powerful, but uncool. Added to that is the fact that you have to teach Mewtwo Thunder if you want to kill Kyogre (counter with Sheer Cold [BWAHAHAHAHA!]). Definitely not cool. Meanwhile, Kyogre can own Mewtwo with its standard move list (Water Spout, Ice Beam, Sheer Cold... Double Edge [if you're feeling reckless]).

Ed.
    But mew is the cutest pokemon ever in pokemon history!
    Let all hear it for mew!The cutest little pokemon in the universe!!
    Final Fantasy XII:
    Hell Wyrm
    9 MILLION HP BOSS
    Defeated in 2 hours.

I'm a Final Fantasy Freak,go figure.

Weapons i'm working on:

Tournesol

-------
    Lv.72 Vaan
    Lv.72 Basch
    Lv.72 Ashe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12