Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need some help guys

All the storms that I've seen are countless reasons not to believe T-RaT's Avatar

her msn anyone? chiyuki_miho@hotmail.com
    really people if you are going to annoy people don't put your msn on there

Life begins as a quest of the child for the man and ends as a journey by the man to rediscover the child.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

We don't need to think of a more subtle way yet.

Uh, it says that she's not on Messenger. it must just be her e-mail

Beginning Trainer

Attacking her MSN constantly should work as if that's her main account, she'll have many freinds and won't make a new msn. Just make an account, spam, get blocked, new account etc. She could probably just ignore the forums but she probably couldn't ignore some hardcore spam all over her inbox and IM

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Hey, just dropped by one last time before zonking out <3 You're doing great, guys! BTW if she's not on MSN its logical, its 2AM in the morning and no one's awake for her to chat to, remember? I'll double check her msn with my friend and get back to you tomorrow. There isn't a strong mod and admin presence there, so yeah. In fact the complaints board is dedicated solely to flaming. Anyways, really grateful for everything <3 Try to keep the assult as long and harsh as possible. Love you guys, G'night.

All the storms that I've seen are countless reasons not to believe T-RaT's Avatar

or we could use the send message thing under her pic, but she'll probs just delete them, so we couldn't do anything meaningful, just flood it

Life begins as a quest of the child for the man and ends as a journey by the man to rediscover the child.

hmm, actually, if she isn't online, then she will get every message on there when she next logs in, so if we make loads of different accounts talk to her, she'll have loads of windows when she next logs on, although it means a lot of account making :/

using at as an e-mail system is too easy to delete really

正明美保 ✝ 地獄の天使 ✖ 【 No one can measure how much I love you ❀ 】 dit :
    I AM MAD
    OF COURSE I AM MAD
    I AM GOING CRAZY ALREADy
    WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT FROM ME
    MY BOYFRIEND IS NOT HELPING ME
    MY FRIENDS ARE NOT HELPING ME
    I AM DOING THINGS ON MY OWN FUCKING SELF
    you tell me
    HOW CAN I NOT BE MAD
    BY LOOKING AT YOUR FUCKING MESSAGES?

HAHAHA OKAY I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU HICKY.

Saved for posterity.

BTW, don't give her the slightest clue why you're attacking her. I think she's been a bitch to loads of people anyway.

did she send that to you? because i've just managed to look like a moderator and could give out some warnings..

oh, they went offline, spam away

nah i think getting her worked up over obvious flaming, waiting for her to retaliate and then posing as a mod and threatening to disable her accouunt because she abused the flamer will be much more frustrating for her

the mods on there only have like 20..

they didn't have an administration system, and their Users are case sensitive and they have a mod who has two words in their name, so there is a new mod with not many posts, who i can change one letter in their name, make it look almost identical, put "Moderation" under my name, and then start posting, and most people will think i am them

is good for you

Ahh, this gon' be gewd.

New morning, guys <3 Thanks for all your efforts! As for what you suggested Justin, I'll work on that. I've been around for a decent amount of time and met more people on the forums than all of PD put together and people know that I'm no flamer. And she doesn't know my username, so this will work. (I demanded hers in real life at the last meeting but didn't tell mine) Problem is, she doesn't post much, but I'll headhunt when I can.

HAY GUYS WE GOT THE STUFF BACK.

Much thanks to all of you <3 If you need me in another forum attack in the future I'll help out of course~

Seriously, thanks a lot <333 Love you all.

man what goes down in singapore

You're one hundred years too early to fight me.

Dammit, I missed this.
    Woulda been much of help.

mwahaha sweet victory

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    man what goes down in singapore
    Well I saw a black person in real life for the first time today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12