Thread: I hate asthma a very large amount

Fuck shit niggerspit. Bumblebee's Avatar

Default I hate asthma a very large amount

Bitchin time.

I've had asthma since I was a little kid. It's never been too big a problem, an attack here, an attack there, and difficulty in my soccer-playing days.
    But JESUS CHRIST ON A POGO STICK the last couple weeks I feel like I've been fuckin dyyyin. I've had to leave work early several days, and miss a few entirely. It's gotten to the point where anything bigger than a shallow breath hurts, bad. I even had to get two kinds of inhalers and some loratadine. It's getting pretty ridiculous.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Poor you

My 2 year old has it too. It's very difficult.

This is one of the worst asthma seasons in years and years because of the warm wet winter we had. All the crap is blooming in over time.

What inhalers are you on?

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Fuck shit niggerspit. Bumblebee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    my doctor says i have asthma. i don't know how she came to that conclusion, for the past three years i've been on either a track or cross country team. i'd say i'm in the middle/upper middle in terms of performance soooo it can't be affecting me too much.

sucks for you though.
    I have no idea how she'd come to that conclusion either... the whole reason I was never anything but defense in soccer was because I'd fucking suffocate if I was anywhere else.
    Also I got hit in the stomach more than anyone I know. I'm talented like that.

@Keke: that blows, a wee one having trouble like that I'm on advair once a day, with albuterol as-needed. I'm also taking loratadine once a day to help clear up whatever's making my throat and chest feel like an elephant's stomping them.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I guess I'm lucky I don't have asthma since my mom smoked while I was in the womb.
    Though I have awful allergies to pollen where sometimes when I sleep I can't breath and have itchy eyes and my whole night is ruined.