Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: HAPPY RACCOON DAY

  1. #1
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,358

    Default HAPPY RACCOON DAY


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Moral Event Horizon
    Posts
    1,135

    Default


  3. #3
    Pokemon Master Eve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    35,482

    Default

    never noticed how cute they are



  4. #4
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    one time a raccoon was in my garage. i threw something and hit him in the face so he'd run away, instead he showed his teeth and started growling at me. so i turned off the light and shut the door

  5. #5
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,971

    Default

    What's up with the drawn Raccoon's right paw?

  6. #6
    Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    I'm always on the move
    Posts
    13,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    one time a raccoon was in my garage. i threw something and hit him in the face so he'd run away, instead he showed his teeth and started growling at me. so i turned off the light and shut the door
    Why didn't you start the car afterwards?
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

  7. #7
    Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore
    Posts
    5,812

    Default


  8. #8
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,745

    Default

    i saw a dead raccoon on a road today, i had a terrible raccoon day

  9. #9
    Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    I'm always on the move
    Posts
    13,366

    Default

    Raccoons are nothing but bad news. Their razor sharp teeth and poor attitudes are not a healthy combination. Don't be fooled by their looks, they are FAR from cute and cuddly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

  10. #10
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,264

    Default

    I saw a guy in Texas who had a raccoon as a pet. It was on a leash and everything.

    I wish raccoons lived where I lived. I remember going to a relative's house when I was about four years old and we fed raccoons graham crackers and that was my favorite part of the visit.

  11. #11
    Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    I'm always on the move
    Posts
    13,366

    Default

    I've also heard of a guy who kept a raccoon as a pet. 10 years in fact, and on that tenth year as they were driving down the road, by reasons unbeknownst to us all, the damn thing leaps out of the passenger seat onto his face and just starts clawing away. He lost his face to that coon, and it serves him right. RACCOONS AREN'T TO BE TRUSTED. EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

  12. #12
    Fuck shit niggerspit. Bumblebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where kittens go when they die ~
    Posts
    1,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Raccoons are nothing but bad news. Their razor sharp teeth and poor attitudes are not a healthy combination. Don't be fooled by their looks, they are FAR from cute and cuddly.
    LIEZ they are the source of much joy and ohmygodit'ssocute<3.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •