Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Musical talents/passions?

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

also i forgot to mention that i'm a songwriter (my tunes are p. cool you gotta believe me) and i'm gonna take up the harmonica after christmas.

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

harmonica is a nice instrument if you have a set of them. especially if you have the minor set as well (which goes extremely well with Lo-Fi rock and experimental rock mind you)

personally, i just have a major set of harmonicas, but they suit me for the kind of music i need them for

your welcome

The other Cylons call me Triclops. ShadowRaven's Avatar

When I started high school, I had to take up the Sax (forgot if it was tenor or alto). Teacher said I was best in the class, but I had other interests at the time. Other then that, I'm the same as God here. Unless that accordion thing we all used in primary school counts?

ShadowRaven
    Last edited by ShadowRaven; 12-10-2010 at 08:22 PM. Reason: This one time, at Band Camp...

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
    Albert Einstein

i play the drums, and, yeah... that's it

problem is, here, few people enjoy the delicate sound of drum banging, and i can't really play/practice whenever i want to. still the most awesome instrument to play, mind you.

i fiddle around with pianos and guitars when there are some around too, but i don't think i need to mention i'm not really skilled :p

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I learned to play the clarinet because I wanted to be in the jazz band at my elementary school. And since I was the only clarinetist, I got many solos in songs.

Then I learned that my high school didn't accept clarinets in the jazz band. WTH.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowBrand View Post

problem is, here, few people enjoy the delicate sound of drum banging, and i can't really play/practice whenever i want to. still the most awesome instrument to play, mind you.

i fiddle around with pianos and guitars when there are some around too, but i don't think i need to mention i'm not really skilled :p
    ^^^

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    ^^^
    yeah, i really do enjoy playing drums... i need my own set when i can find a place to put them :p

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    I learned to play the clarinet because I wanted to be in the jazz band at my elementary school. And since I was the only clarinetist, I got many solos in songs.

Then I learned that my high school didn't accept clarinets in the jazz band. WTH.
    this year i have been entrusted with an 8 measure long drum solo in TWIST AND SHOUT. it's literally the only awesome thing i will do in music class this year because we only have time to learn like 2 songs. fuck music classes in quebec suck

CL is my friend now

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    CL is my friend now
    ok

Registered Users Regular Bluebabe kitten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post

I like the sound of the clarinet, know I few people who play it. I play the flute, and that's it.
    Pairs:
    Eve
    Fallen Wings
    Atomika

http://digi-geek.tumblr.com/

Registered Users Regular Bluebabe kitten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YellowBrand View Post

I'd love to know how to play the piano, and the saxophone.
    Pairs:
    Eve
    Fallen Wings
    Atomika

http://digi-geek.tumblr.com/

tbh i'd really love to play keyboards. at least these don't take ages to tune and adjust or customize, and i could pretty much play anytime i want. but my hands are all thumbs so forget that :\

CL wants a pokemon battle

fuck yes i do

all night

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12