Thread: i just need some help

slick

Default i just need some help

i was told that if you battle certain wild pokemon that your pokemon status would grow higher than it normally would . if its true would someone tell me which pokemon raises which status and how to use it .

narutoboy07

It is true each pokemon raises your pokemon stats. To get a better explantion
    go to http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/ev.shtml

#1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar

Not directly. It's a little more complicated than that. Basically, when you beat a pokemon in battle, you get points in a hidden gauge. For every 4 points in this guage, you get 1point to that stat. It will be impossible to notice until lvl 100. to compare, try raising 1 to lvl 100 by battling and raise a 2nd copy of the same thing to 100 using the daycare, for which I've come across a good code to make it easy. Put it in the daycare, go to the desert, find one of those sandy banks and try to run up it without the mach bike's full momentum. You fall back down, but the move towards it to try and go up counts as a step. find a way to pin the button down and leave it on overnight(muchh easier with SP connected to wall outlet.) It works like a charm
    FUN NARUTO GAME LINK BELOW!

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?coolidge

I Have Returned... (Sucks For You!) =D Haruhara Haruko's Avatar

I've heard of that trick.
    I used that on my Abra as a test and my Abra grew to level 88!
    It was so awesome!
    ^Made By EarthDragon! Thank-you!^

I Hate You, You Hate Me... ~<3