Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: untitled 2

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

probably not

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    - I read in newspapers that Beyonce is named "Queen of Rhythm" and the best R'n'B singer
    that reminds me of something I read a while ago. Some magazine claimed Gerard Way to be the modern "King of Rock"

I was pretty upset
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    is your friend hot?
    Why else would he go?

Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    that reminds me of something I read a while ago. Some magazine claimed Gerard Way to be the modern "King of Rock"

I was pretty upset
    thats disgusting

Devil's a music champ. He doesn't think as highly of the band as he would others but he goes anyway. Wish i went to more concerts.

As long as you dont feel you wasted money it's all good.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

I probably would've strangled someone if I were stuck in that mess.

I would have left at the sight of the wookie-women. Devil is pretty damn brave.
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

Milijan knows no fear.

only disgust

As long as you dont feel you wasted money it's all good.
    well I feel somewhat ripped off because of all the dust raised about their first show in Serbia and the fact I got there about 10 hours eariler only to witness 1h and 20min of their performance.

what they did during the concert was alright though, so it's k I guess.

Blind Guardian are coming AGAIN to Serbia in July. Next up.

I'm telling you now, there will be no moaning about the state of this forum especially not from people who pop out of the shadows or members who never contributed/did anything remotely funny, interesting, amusing, appealing on this board.

chrizzz: stop with your inane, melodramatic bitching. Stop pretending you are the voice of reason and a guiding light for the confused spirits of this place. You don't actually carry any weight of this forum. Your unfrequent "inspirational" posts are nothing but a scene. Have you really done anything out of things you listed? You just pull fancy words out of your ass and spice the post up with cliche sayings and then hit the brakes. Threads on subject like this are routinely vague and offer no help or any kind of solution to the active problem.

Times of difficulty - it's what we're - PD - are going through right now. Inactivity is low, bannings of members who aren't deserving of them, and shitty n00bs taking over the place.
    gather both proboards and vB servers and count how many members did mods actually ban from the start, it barely goes over 10 or so. Now that 2 users have been exiled within one week you morons mourn them for the rest of the week. Why do people complain about KS being pushed out? I don't have a beef with him but to be honest he isn't even active, when he shows up he usually makes less then 10 posts and departs again. Why do people who don't know him or members who don't communicate with him via forum suddenly nag about his absence? Plus I recall the sitauation where he openly requested a ban because he can't walk away on his own. And what's with the whole "undeserving ban" phrase and people objecting Fullmetal's descision. He is a moderator he for once used the powers and kicked a member out of here. For HIS OWN REASONS, which he even laid out for you. No one is asking you if KS should be banned or brought back. The fact you don't agree with him and have an altered point of view doesn't give you to irritate him for that and whine nonstop. I mean in a habitat like pd where no official and well-known rules are enforced, how the hell can you pull out a "deserving ban"? At a place like this without strict control and uptight moderation it all comes down to opinions when it's about banning, which slashes your right to bitch at Fullmetal for his choice.

It is time for someone to stand up, put their foot down, do something about it. All I hear is shitty complaints about how the forum is sucking because of gr00vy - you know what? Fuck them.

Let God and Mario and all of their followers do whatever the hell pleases them. PokeDream doesn't need them. Look, it's time for reformation, people who act up need to shapen up, and now.
    cut the shit about groovy, all of you. Despite the fact I'm not pleased with groovy4, circumstances were almost exact same as they were for previous 3 groovies. Chrizzz you are posting on groovy4 and now you claim pd would be better off without members on there. Stop with the double personalities. You can't be an active poster on groovy and later on bitch about it. Don't call others sheeps when you follow the herd and drop the whole performance of "WE DONT NEED NO GOD LETS REVOLUTION", it's obviously just to catch attention and present yourself as if you're a rebel.

This isn't anyone's forum. It's the members forum. Tomorow, is that day that everything will become brighter - the light at the end of the tunnel will start to show.

Tomorow is the day of a revolution. Be prepared...
    this forum is based on absolute dictatorship, if we let members decide what's best for them pd would blend in with every other stereotypical pokemon forum on the net. And it's not far from that either. Which is sad.

Hicky: you are also overreacting and being all sensational about it. Stop with empty threats and claims, you obviously don't have the balls to pull off what you stated so you run back to groovy4 since things aren't going your way.

Nocturne: I've seen you talk big to people wandering around the misc section, you hold no cards here since your rank would fairly be as low as theirs so stop bullshitting how you're big wheel.

and I don't like the concept of the new groovy. It seems fake, gives me the feeling people are just modeling the 4 to be the caliber of 1, 2 or 3. Most of the invited ones are still under the influence of previous versions and have that idea stuck in their mind, mix it up and you get a groovy where members try to be random as much and just pull out old school stuff because they're convinced it's the way groovies work. They aren't supposed to be random and nonsense, you just have to chill out with decent people. The reason previous forums were as much unaimed and unpredictable is because pd was different at time being. Groovy blossomed out of pd. This place was under dead set discipline compared to today's stuff and was rather limiting, thus people temporarily moved to groovy without restrictions.

with kg's numerous topics on there, she looked like a newb desperately trying to fit in the gang, unworthy and unappealing posts by chrizzz, Walrus and kelsh and waves of former jokes appropriate and interesting during that time forced into the new world made groovy lose its charm for me. It's like all follow a scheme for posting on groovy, it's generic.

plus there was no solid reason for the creation of a new version. There were no oversized netdramas, amplified power trips or anything that would provoke it. I mean there was a lot of people, and there still is, bitching about pd's inactivity and lack of good material and now basically all those members withdrew. There was no casue for groovy since pd only missed activity, all the stuff you managed on groovy could easily be played out here and help raise its quality. Face it, groovy is going to die out eventually then you'll be back to zero and continue crying how pd is in a god awful state. You could just spring back pd to life if you wanted (talking to active groovy4 people), but obviously there's something else since people can fluently post on there but have no wish to do so on here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not backing out or dismissing anything, you guys know I was a part of groovy legacy and it had my support but this is unprofitable. Groovy4 material could easily take a swing at present day pd. All of members now talk shit about the boards but have no intention of doing anything about it.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Actually Devil, I have done some stuff for the good, and everything isn't over or done yet from my part. I'm bringing new people, and helping bringing new and good fucking posters to this forum. I'm making those posts to enlighten people, and bring these people who have no hope, some god damn hope, because they need it. Who do you think helped bring a.ZURE[g.hØst] over here? Me, and mainly Nocturne. Us two actually care for the board, the forum, and that's why were bringing over some people from other forums who are good posters. That sounds relatively nice, eh? I'm actually doing something, CONTRIBUTING as you said I, don't.

And plus, you're exactly proving my point about KS. He posts about 10 times a day, comes back a week later, and bam +another 10 posts coming from him. His posts are amusing at times, and the way he sais -KS on the bottom of his posts are annoying, but lets all deal with it. Why ban him over something so simple, I mean also, who would ever take KS so seriously anyways? He also asked for a ban, didn't get it, and maybe that's the reason we see him posting today, because he simply changed him mind about it all, and decided that he couldn't leave. Simple ain't it? But as you said, I should be talking about it to Fullmetal, not anyone else. You got that part right.

Why cut the shit about groovy, because there is so much things to talk shit about groovy. Leaves it open for a key right to the talk shit door where I can take a shit on all of those members. They can strike back at me anyways at anytime, but I'm not done for or anything. I posted on groovy when it started because it was actually okay. Now that shit is a hellwhole. You might see some posts from me today, but it'll probably be responding from something anyone over there said. Active, wrong term, lurking around to talk shit and see all of the shit they give?

That absolute dictatorship is wrong, and it shouldn't be like that. Absolute is terribly wrong, and minor dictatorship is okay. Everyone following just another person (god) is wrong. Sheeps follow him, black and white, everyone of them. It'll be okay if there was others, but only god, nah. It also makes me laugh since his name is God. Hahaha.
    ¯\(º_o)/¯
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

Devil, I'm never going to stop saying it. Just become a fucking mod already. I really do not know why you are so opposed to it when you would be the best mod ever.

Also the gr00vy level of posting could not have happened at PD for multiple reasons.

with kg's numerous topics on there, she looked like a newb desperately trying to fit in the gang
    aww man

if you can find one example of any times overreacted other than that one shit thread i would be very impressed.

i didnt say i'd do anything in regards to pd, i also never made any threats or claims other than that one thread. i think you'll find i didnt actually make a semi-serious post in that thread other than the first one.

i dont exactly call that 'overreacting' by broader definition.

and things aren't going my way? you basically destroyed chrizz and left any professional criticism towards me out. i dont want this forum to go any way; if i did, i'd say i did.

adding to that, i'd also like to say that that thread was totally bullshit and i apologize . but i didnt make loads of threads and useless rants like chrizz did. maybe you should consider this.

btw main reason for new gr00vy is to get dogar posting, if im not mistaken

main reason was because pd sucked

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

yeah but gr00vy isn't helping that at all

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    you basically destroyed chrizz
    ¯\(º_o)/¯

Are you denying that Devil absolutely wrecked you without any hope for your redemption? He did you know.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Of course I'm denying it.
    ¯\(º_o)/¯

Actually Devil, I have done some stuff for the good, and everything isn't over or done yet from my part. I'm bringing new people, and helping bringing new and good fucking posters to this forum.
    lack of members isn't the problem stupid. There are more than enough of people, the problem is inactivity which was sparked by groovy. Forum always worked on this basis with about 10 people who actively post. Dragging new people isn't going to solve anything, even without you new people keep arriving.

Who do you think helped bring a.ZURE[g.hØst] over here?
    big whoop like he will do anything significant and raise the quality of the board. You act like you just pulled off something significant and off matter for pd. You completely missed the point dumbass, lack of members doesn't bug this forum and inviting them won't mean anything.

I'm actually doing something, CONTRIBUTING as you said I, don't.
    no, you aren't doing anything of importance. You are just inviting people to join which is irrelevant to the problem, pretending you did an important feat to suck up for people and give the effect you are helping pd.

And plus, you're exactly proving my point about KS. He posts about 10 times a day, comes back a week later, and bam +another 10 posts coming from him. His posts are amusing at times, and the way he sais -KS on the bottom of his posts are annoying, but lets all deal with it. Why ban him over something so simple, I mean also, who would ever take KS so seriously anyways? He also asked for a ban, didn't get it, and maybe that's the reason we see him posting today, because he simply changed him mind about it all, and decided that he couldn't leave. Simple ain't it? But as you said, I should be talking about it to Fullmetal, not anyone else. You got that part right.
    incorrect. I said it isn't your problem KS got banned and you shouldn't raise your voice because you won't accomplish anything. Look

And what's with the whole "undeserving ban" phrase and people objecting Fullmetal's descision. He is a moderator he for once used the powers and kicked a member out of here. For HIS OWN REASONS, which he even laid out for you. NO ONE IS ASKING YOU IF KS SHOULD BE BANNED OR BROUGHT BACK. THE FACT YOU DON'T AGREE WITH HIM AND HAVE AN ALTERED POINT OF VIEW DOESN'T GIVE YOU TO IRRITATE HIM FOR THAT AND WHINE NONSTOP. I MEAN IN A HABITAT LIKE PD WHERE NO OFFICIAL AND WELL-KNOWN RULES ARE ENFORCED, HOW THE HELL CAN YOU PULL OUT A "DESERVING BAN"? AT A PLACE LIKE THIS WITHOUT STRICT CONTROL AND UPTIGHT MODERATION IT ALL COMES DOWN TO OPINIONS WHEN IT'S ABOUT BANNING, WHICH SLASHES YOUR RIGHT TO BITCH AT FULLMETAL FOR HIS CHOICE.
    He posts about 10 times a day, comes back a week later, and bam +another 10 posts coming from him. His posts are amusing at times, and the way he sais -KS on the bottom of his posts are annoying, but lets all deal with it. Why ban him over something so simple, I mean also, who would ever take KS so seriously anyways? He also asked for a ban, didn't get it, and maybe that's the reason we see him posting today, because he simply changed him mind about it all, and decided that he couldn't leave. Simple ain't it?
    I clearly showed you why it's useless to bitch at or even talk to Fullmetal about it, you keep adding to my point. KS was banned a couple of times before and I didn't see you stand up. Your complaints are irrelevant. And no you shouldn't discuss anything with Fullmetal, you don't agree with his opinion? Too bad.

Why cut the shit about groovy, because there is so much things to talk shit about groovy. Leaves it open for a key right to the talk shit door where I can take a shit on all of those members. They can strike back at me anyways at anytime, but I'm not done for or anything. I posted on groovy when it started because it was actually okay. Now that shit is a hellwhole. You might see some posts from me today, but it'll probably be responding from something anyone over there said. Active, wrong term, lurking around to talk shit and see all of the shit they give?
    groovy became a natural thing for pd. People evacuate in tough situations and plan conspiracies. Every time groovy was made pd was deserted and later on gf died and everyone returned. You bitching about it now doesn't make sense.

Everyone following just another person (god) is wrong. Sheeps follow him, black and white, everyone of them. It'll be okay if there was others, but only god, nah. It also makes me laugh since his name is God. Hahaha.
    chrizzz, you ARE sheep. You always follow the herd, if God invites you to groovy you gladly accept and try your best to fit in. When people bitch about groovy4 and claim pd's fucked you return, spit on groovy and stand up for pd. You always were a sheep. You kept kissing God's ass when he, luckily, demodded you. You bumped his thread with "rules" in hope of regaining your position. You constantly tried to defend yourself and find ways of saying that pokemon art gallery actually needs your modding until I kicked you in the balls for that. You made a thread asking in which way to change yourself to be accepted by the masses on the old forum. You were always one of the followers, you never did anything outside of it, never had the front position and probably never will. Don't believe me? Ask people who can take their heads out of their asses and have objective opinons instead of relying on e-friends who sugar coat everything before they serve it and don't have the guts to tell you what they think.

Everyone goes after him, it's true, but because it's fun.
    this is a quote from your Sasuke thread, refering to KS. It's another proof you are follower. NO ONE GOES AFTER KS EXCEPT FOR GOD. He was the one to mock his hair and a fashion oriented job. Only God made fun of him, rest of you observed it.

it's so easy, all I had to do is repeat my points and quote stuff to show you that you're wrong because you can't make a conclusion on your own. Your response consisted of you trying to fight back and play tough but you failed since you only confirmed my points and pulled some stuff out of your ass to make the post bigger, you didn't prove me wrong on any field, you didn't bring in anything new or anything of relevance on that matter, you just made a bigger post than usual to give the effect you are strong, how you won't back out but it turned out you are far too dense to realise you're wrong even when it's served to you.

aww man
    I don't like groovy4 as it's nothing but a postfarm, you were just an oil to the fire there which among other things drove me off the forum it's nothing big. I'm cool with you.

why groovy4 was created is because God was bored.

No one here did anything about the forum but bitch about its state, so it's time for the iron fist method. People who suck will be thrown out for some time depending on how bad it was, with a great amount of help from TA since he's cool enough to have a fine judgement and doesn't let any bullshit pass undetected. I warned you all.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

You happy Devil, you fucking got me. Thanks a lot old fucking pal. Thanks the whole fucking world.
    ¯\(º_o)/¯

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast