Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 127

Thread: untitled 2

  1. #26
    the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    snow country
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    on a more serious note~

    They DO suck. Devil's example of Timberlake was perfect. And even then, damnit, I have a fucking favorite color. I have a fucking favorite food. I have a fucking personality, damnit!!!!

    "oh, I love red, but this test told me my favorite color is blue.... hmmm... what's my favorite color again?"

  2. #27
    Revolting Mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Green Inferno
    Posts
    39,937

    Default

    I have found some fairly accurate ones though.

    SimilarMinds.com is a great site
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

  3. #28
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    CL with the language

  4. #29
    the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    snow country
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    :O

    :O


    ... :O

    the internet is fun, you say what you want and parents don't go "HEY WHAT DID YOU SAY"

    it does suck.

  5. #30
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    For the record though Devil, some of these do a good job when they aren't calling you chocolate chipped food. One Mex told me about:

    Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

    Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

    Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

    trait snapshot:

    introverted, irritable, feels invisible, observer, depressed, does not enjoy leadership, reveals little about self, dislikes large parties, feels undesirable, does not like to stand out, submissive, suspicious, emotionally sensitive, not a thrill seeker, solitude loving, likes silence, fragile, second guesses self, negative, unadventurous, fearful, weird, focuses on people's hidden motives, paranoid, phobic, dependent, cautious, avoidant, semi intellectual


    This didn't make up my mind either. I already know how i am as a person. Some of these were a little general, but some were also surprisingly accurate. Take a decent one and measure it up.

  6. #31
    captain of the ship kg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    at sea
    Posts
    10,522

    Default

    I find that whenever I take a personality test, no matter what answer I get, it's always SO ME. And then I'll take it again with different answers, and... its SO ME.

  7. #32
    Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    who knows
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DSX View Post
    Lacking a stable one you mean. I rarely take personality tests. They're times where I do feel unsure and take one or two. Don't follow them though. Since they are mostly anime.
    I don't think that only crazy people take personality tests.

  8. #33
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,269

    Default

    I remember that Dogar posted a rather fairly accurate color quiz, but that was almost a year ago... I'll find it...

    Here it is:

    http://pdream.proboards48.com/index....e=1#1114924265

  9. #34
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    That's cool maybe we need a personallity test result thread.

  10. #35
    the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    snow country
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    I like to hang out with my friends or play soccer,i love listening to my music!I also like to mess around the net.I have one dog.And i also like animals and pokemon.And i sometimes i can easily get angry.But sometimes not always.I like Metal and Rock music.And that would be it.I wrote my favourite pokemon in *What's your favourite pokemon?*thread.And i like Steel,Dark and Ghost type pokemon.(Dragons are also cool)and that would be it.


    Ah, changes!

  11. #36
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    oh i have a good one. and it's actually somewhat scientific. I'll see if I can find it...

    http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

    when you get the results you can click on the links provided to learn more about your results. I'll post my results later if I feel like it.

  12. #37
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    oh i have a good one. and it's actually somewhat scientific. I'll see if I can find it...

    http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

    when you get the results you can click on the links provided to learn more about your results. I'll post my results later if I feel like it.
    Career Choices for your Type:

    Psychotherapist
    Counseling
    Humanities


    ........

  13. #38
    the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    snow country
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    Your Type is

    ESTP


    Extraverted
    SensingThinkingPerceiving

    Strength of the preferences % 33|50|12|44

    ESTP type description by D.Keirsey
    ESTP type description by J. Butt
    Career Choices for Your Type



    Qualitative analysis of your type formula
    You are:
    • moderately expressed extravert
    • moderately expressed sensing personality
    • slightly expressed thinking personality
    • moderately expressed perceiving personality



    .....?

    Management Group Management in Business or Education DeVry University Walden University AIU Online Sales Specialist AIU Online Kaplan University Entrepreneurship Stock Broker Ellis College Customer Service Group Bodyguard Sport Coach Seafaring Navy Emergency Medical Services Sanford Brown Institute

  14. #39
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Latios View Post
    Your Type is
    ESTP
    ExtravertedSensingThinkingPerceiving Strength of the preferences % 33501244
    ESTP type description by D.Keirsey
    ESTP type description by J. Butt Career Choices for Your Type



    Qualitative analysis of your type formula
    You are:
    • moderately expressed extravert
    • moderately expressed sensing personality
    • slightly expressed thinking personality
    • moderately expressed perceiving personality




    .....?
    CL, they have links for those with a lesser vocabulary.

  15. #40
    the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    snow country
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    Read Joe Butt's analysis.

    Seemingly I picked the wrong answers; says I'm a fast person who loves speed and thrills when in fact I'm super lazy

  16. #41
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    yeah mine came out a bit weird too, but there were some parts that were me and other parts that really weren't atall

  17. #42
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    As with all quizes.

  18. #43
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    You know when i said let's take some tests, i meant in a new thread. The first results i posted were to give Devil a counter example. Sorry for the unnecessary quiz posts

  19. #44

    Default

    For the record though Devil, some of these do a good job when they aren't calling you chocolate chipped food. One Mex told me about:

    Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

    Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

    Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

    trait snapshot:

    introverted, irritable, feels invisible, observer, depressed, does not enjoy leadership, reveals little about self, dislikes large parties, feels undesirable, does not like to stand out, submissive, suspicious, emotionally sensitive, not a thrill seeker, solitude loving, likes silence, fragile, second guesses self, negative, unadventurous, fearful, weird, focuses on people's hidden motives, paranoid, phobic, dependent, cautious, avoidant, semi intellectual

    This didn't make up my mind either. I already know how i am as a person. Some of these were a little general, but some were also surprisingly accurate. Take a decent one and measure it up.
    I believe there are more "serious" personality tests which actually focus on someone's personality and nature instead of asking childish questions. But again, if you know yourself and have a stable personality, results of those tests are completely irrelevant. What new can they reveal to you? Can they dig deeper into you and bring something you didn't know about yourself to surface? The whole idea behind those quizzes is absurd to me. If I'm not sure of who I am, if I'm uncertain about some subjects, how can someone else possibly know that and help me out? Someone designed a test with limited number of results and I am supposed to fit in there and recognize myself? It's useless.

    and even if people say they do it for fun I still don't approve of them simply because it's nowhere near interesting, unique, funny, entertaining, cool or amusing to be called a chocolate cookie, a mermaid, pair of jeans, animal etc.

  20. #45
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I believe there are more "serious" personality tests which actually focus on someone's personality and nature instead of asking childish questions.

    Like 'have you ever kissed someone?'.

  21. #46

    Default

    LIFE IS A BRAND.

    Does anyone know who is Evica Milovanov-Penezić? Ever heard of that name? Wondered what she does, who is she? Sounds like a science teacher? Maybe an average director of a fashion magazine? With the help of only one snapshot by a paparazzi, this women became exposed and available for the whole world. One picture raised her to another level and kick-started her life. Almost nothing of this would actually happen if Kate Middleton, officially the girlfriend of prince William, didn’t enter the store Evica was in, one fine afternoon in London. Only a few days later, all popular newspapers managed to show what she spent her money on that day. And in that bright, oversized circle, the one they use to zoom in engagement rings and bruises of famous people, Evica’s gloves were shown.

    Every day millions of eyes stare, without even blinking, at moving icons of the new age. It’s of great importance to know what coffee they drink, which hand cream they use, which washer detergent is their favorite, what type of floss they use, which condoms do they waste, what bubble gums they chew, what aftershave they put on, why do they put that one, when do they use it, where do they buy it, what computer they have, what’s their desktop… It’s necessary to be informed about what do they wear when receiving an Oscar, during a celebration of their birthday, it’s important to know how many dogs they have, of which breed are those dogs, have they won any contests, what contests, when have they received a trophy… I wonder if people asked themselves what brand of clothing Saddam Hussein had on himself during his execution.

    Why?

    - “Because they’re celebrities.”

    WHY?

    - “Because… they’re famous…”

    WHY?

    - “Because…. b-because...”

    Why do people preoccupy themselves with lives of others? Mainly lives of celebrities. And the most ridiculous, repulsive, untalented, dumb celebrities. Why is Paris Hilton worldwide famous? Because she’s an heiress to a share of the Hilton Hotel fortune. Because her father is immensely rich. What made her acceptable among people? Why do her so called “fans” praise her? What are they fans of anyway? Of a pornographic actress? She did make a porn in 2003 and it “accidentally leaked” on the internet. Is she considered an adult actress? No. She appeared in minor and supporting roles of several movies but didn’t build a career over it. Is she labeled as actress? No. She released a shitty album in 2006 just so she could try herself in that field as well and grab even more money. Do people associate her name with the word “pop singer”? No. All in all, what does she do? Try and whore herself in every aspect of media to get attention and cash. Still, why do her “fans” adore her? I’m convinced none of them appreciate her acting/singing talent. All I see is people making a name for someone who has no talent nor dedication towards any of her work. Yet everyone makes so much fuss about her.

    “Plans for Hilton to lend her name, and also star in a cartoon series which follows the animated life of herself, her sister Nicky, and her dog Tinkerbell are in production.”

    “Paris Hilton has her own channel in YouTube which is currently the #34 most subscribed channel of all time on the service, with over 10,000 subscriptions and 2,000,000 views.”


    That’s what people made her be because they liked her “clubbing” video or the porn she shot. Or because she’s “hot”. That’s also the answer you get when you ask people why do they harass famous actors/actresses. “She/he is hot”. So what? I know plenty of people who don’t wear any makeup that are far more attractive than Orlando Bloom or Drew Barrymore, but they don’t have morons who stalk and bother them for autographs. Why do you want an autograph anyway? It’s nothing special, a scribble, signature of a person. Why is it of great value? Only because the person who you ask for her/his initials, is a celebrity. I think that is the only reason people gather and harass actors to sign on their bra/shirt/magazine. Just the word “famous” that divides them from “normal” people. And I don’t see what else it could be. If someone actually appreciated the talent of an artist, and the artist as well, he wouldn’t block him from entering his car or house, fans wouldn’t attack them every time they walk out of a bar. Basically, people just crave for attention and admire the word “celebrity” they, without a solid reason, go crazy when they spot a famous face. Millions of fangirls/fanboys who claim Ben Afleck is their number one actor, only say it because he is “hot”, they probably never even saw half of his movies and they don’t give a shit about it. They are just driven by the fact it will be cool to be seen on TV, or to show a signed left pocket of their faded jeans to friends in school. Actors/actresses are overrated.

    And I don’t see the importance of Danielle Radcliffe’s autograph. I’d much more rather have one picture with Yoni Wolf, because I know he is capable of creating damn fine music; he’s the man, the boss. End of story. Or Adam Drucker for that matter. Brian Gibson, Brian Chippendale, Kojot of Eyesburn, Joseph "DJ Run" Simmons. A photograph of an underground artist is more important to me than a paper signed by a teen everyone praises so much because he is attractive. Have you read about people willing to buy a half smoked cigarette or a half eaten sandwich of Britney Spears? I don’t know who deserves to be punched in the face first, the moron who got the idea of selling this bullshit or a sheep willing to purchase it. In the end I’d like to bash both their heads to the sidewalk. Or punch them till they collapse. Then kick some more. Or simply unload a clip of a .50 caliber handgun into them. As long as it does the job. And this certainly does. Don’t those idiots have some standards? Let’s put the fact that a shitty sandwich of Britney Spears is completely useless to anyone but rats aside for a second, and leave us with the question of one’s standard. Don’t you think you're going far too low on this one? Moral values anyone?

    The television program is also poisoned with various kinds of shows, commercials and bastardized news. I don’t think there is one fair, “honest”, modest, TV channel on my Phillips. Eurosport, a channel which only focused on sport, without too many adverts, sold itself out as far as I’m concerned when they started “Eurosport Buzz”. Next to all those stuff they reported about; basketball, volleyball, soccer, rugby, swimming, snooker, lacrosse, box, kick box even wrestling, they had to put in a show which focuses on people who don’t give a shit about the activities I mentioned and spend an hour chatting with them. Or reality shows. The worst form of “entertainment”. I loathe “Big Brother”. Why would I have a need to constantly watch some assholes being lazy, arguing, smoking, eating, sleeping, listening to music or having parties? The TV channel which had the license for broadcast of Serbian “Big Brother”, every night showed those morons SLEEP. Which means three camera angles switching between every 5 minutes. Just in case we don’t miss something. Someone might turn their head around, or even, possibly, go to the bathroom once, in the span of 7 hours. News are seriously bastardized and there are more and more of new features they constantly add, where they report that Nicole Richie is POSSIBLY engaged, that Christina Aguilera switched from one brand of perfume to another, cheaper one and other completely irrelevant facts. Who cares? Every inch of the world is occupied, labeled, marked, signed, chained, circled. There’s someone’s name and surname on every corner. Entire mankind is flooded with logos. And they all wish us nothing but good. They all contribute. Bring. Even the “no logo” companies wave their banners around and encourage us to buy their stuff because they have no labels or trademarks. Then why do they have a price? The “no brand” is turning into a brand.

    Each day something new floats to the surface. Maybe somewhere in the future a random Asian, minding his own business and playing WoW, leading a modest life, will become an important name in our world. Then Cameron Diaz would want to purchase his chair in which he spent hours boosting up his character. Or Angelina Jolie would adopt him and promote her spring edition of children. Until something even fancier appears and twists the events the other way. And it keeps going in circles on and on.

  22. #47
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Which is why I don't watch tv. It's all crap.

    I've often wondering what Paris Hilton does myself. I see her a horrible stick figure with a sickly smile and a talent for nothing but running around and looking like a whore. I don't think she's ever done anything productive in her life...

  23. #48
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,361

    Default

    I hate Paris Hilton and pointless celebrities equally as much. Fantastically put, I lieyeked the format

  24. #49
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    I'm no fan of celebrities or their news, but i think you beat me to the topic at the in depth level.

  25. #50
    the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    snow country
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    I wonder if people asked themselves what brand of clothing Saddam Hussein had on himself during his execution.

    hahaha

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •