Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: untitled 2

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

today at the supermarket there was more shit about angelina jolie

when will that woman stop with her histrionic news-grabbing activities! jesus christ I'm so tired of that hag

You're just jealous you don't have those lips.

I would never want to have those mumbo-jumbo lips. She looks like she's a white black person with those lips. I find it very unattractive in all honesty.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    For the record though Devil, some of these do a good job when they aren't calling you chocolate chipped food. One Mex told me about:

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:

introverted, irritable, feels invisible, observer, depressed, does not enjoy leadership, reveals little about self, dislikes large parties, feels undesirable, does not like to stand out, submissive, suspicious, emotionally sensitive, not a thrill seeker, solitude loving, likes silence, fragile, second guesses self, negative, unadventurous, fearful, weird, focuses on people's hidden motives, paranoid, phobic, dependent, cautious, avoidant, semi intellectual

This didn't make up my mind either. I already know how i am as a person. Some of these were a little general, but some were also surprisingly accurate. Take a decent one and measure it up.
    I dunno, I don't really trust a total psychological evaluation based on a 10 question quiz.

the real fun is when you actually take a real psychological test administered by a psychologist/psychiatrist/whatever and then get to read the results

It was an 82 question test but whose counting Squid?

I still love those quizzes to death
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

The reason i took it was to see how accurate they could be, and the one i posted was maybe 70-80% accurate.

Does that mean i'm a cookie? No. Does it remind me i'm paranoid and insecure? Yes. Why? Because i am. I know i am, others have said i am, and that is usually definitive.

you people are insane. I don't get it. Why would you decide to engage into a battle against the kung fu jimmy and goku? And not the manly, brutal and fearful combat of sheer force, but the pissy attempt of fighting back. You don't even try to grind these guys down, you put yourself above their level and strive towards intellectual conversation. You try to belittle them. Embarrass them. You people are making fools of yourselves by trying to thoughtfully take them down.

then you start bitching because you can't do shit about it. Shut up, don't participate or even look at it if you are so offended/dissatisfied/mad. They made one thread in misc and one in spam forum and got down to business. You have no right to complain about them corrupting the forum's scheme. You are making a big deal out of basically nothing. Members who observed the clash, made several threads where they expressed anger, confusion or dread. Why are you watching those two? You know they will eventually go away after finishing what they started, they are considered funny because of outrageous flaming and utter chaos they produce. Once they're off, goku will be stripped of his mod spot because it's probably a prank. And they aren't even hijacking random miscellaneous topics, to give you a reason to whine about them.

and the best part of this whole mess is that most users take this seriously. You know, trying to prove their point, fight back, make a stand, participate and be noticed. Bashing someone because of his grammar is ridiculous and proves you have nothing else to lean on, so you're forced to resort to desperate tactics in order to claw your way back to debate, doing it in circumstances like this makes you an idiot. The battle is raging, with ass kicking and bold red italic font all over the place, and people walk in and say "you misused an apostrophe". Are you stupid? Can't you realize these guys are messing around? Can't you go with their flow or ignore them?

in case you havent noticed, im not even flaming so to say that is just retarted. im simply pointing out how stupid your swearing and vulgar shit is along with the changed font and such.
    you're both basically hopeless and worthless. all you can do is flame and put people down. and if you are in college with such incredible IQs, why dont you show it? again, you haven't moved anywhere at all since the beggining so just quit or actually debate a reason to keep/earn mod powers. you're hopeless newbs who need to learn some respect. so if you can't do anything but try to flame, then shut the fuck up and learn your place.
    see how sadly pathetic you are? flaming again. pointless, redundant flaming.
    oh and goku, go to class for gods sake. no one wants you here so dont hesitate.
    Whats up with the gay jokes? is that all you got? gay people arent inferior so stop acting like it. sexual prefrence has nothing to do with this arguement, not to mention, no one here except you guys, are gay, so hide your fantasies of every man being gay. we all know thats what you wasnt, otherwise you wouldnt have referred to it multiple times.
    you are really onto something detective. You realized they are vulgar and rude after 30 pages of them fighting each other and throwing insults all over the thread. You really are smart. I bet when you have given them an example on how to spell correctly and enlightened them with your presentation on how it looks when someone else does it, you probably opened their eyes and taught them swearing isn't the best way to deal with problems, but instead you should settle feuds with a calm conversation. Naturally, in an argument like this it's always good to bring in rights of gay people in case people have forgotten them and started treating homosexuals like animals. Especially if it's meant as an insult.

Goku, you talk funny.
    You can't complete your sentences.
    IS THAT BECAUSE I DON'T TALK IN CAPS AND BELITTLE PEOPLE TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER?
    They're having too much fun watching you act like an idiot.
    then there's a post of SuikunMyuu where he/she takes about 40 posts of goku and jimmy and tries to prove them wrong. All taken from 4 last pages on the main thread.

pd, you have cut opened the joke and poured salt in its gaping wound, you can't detect sarcasm nor joke and you approach the clash of steel in a pseudo intellectual way. You got your ass kicked by those two guys. It's narny all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    you people are insane. I don't get it. Why would you decide to engage into a battle against the kung fu jimmy and goku? And not the manly, brutal and fearful combat of sheer force, but the pissy attempt of fighting back. You don't even try to grind these guys down, you put yourself above their level and strive towards intellectual conversation. You try to belittle them. Embarrass them. You people are making fools of yourselves by trying to thoughtfully take them down.

then you start bitching because you can't do shit about it. Shut up, don't participate or even look at it if you are so offended/dissatisfied/mad. They made one thread in misc and one in spam forum and got down to business. You have no right to complain about them corrupting the forum's scheme. You are making a big deal out of basically nothing. Members who observed the clash, made several threads where they expressed anger, confusion or dread. Why are you watching those two? You know they will eventually go away after finishing what they started, they are considered funny because of outrageous flaming and utter chaos they produce. Once they're off, goku will be stripped of his mod spot because it's probably a prank. And they aren't even hijacking random miscellaneous topics, to give you a reason to whine about them.

and the best part of this whole mess is that most users take this seriously. You know, trying to prove their point, fight back, make a stand, participate and be noticed. Bashing someone because of his grammar is ridiculous and proves you have nothing else to lean on, so you're forced to resort to desperate tactics in order to claw your way back to debate, doing it in circumstances like this makes you an idiot. The battle is raging, with ass kicking and bold red italic font all over the place, and people walk in and say "you misused an apostrophe". Are you stupid? Can't you realize these guys are messing around? Can't you go with their flow or ignore them?

you are really onto something detective. You realized they are vulgar and rude after 30 pages of them fighting each other and throwing insults all over the thread. You really are smart. I bet when you have given them an example on how to spell correctly and enlightened them with your presentation on how it looks when someone else does it, you probably opened their eyes and taught them swearing isn't the best way to deal with problems, but instead you should settle feuds with a calm conversation. Naturally, in an argument like this it's always good to bring in rights of gay people in case people have forgotten them and started treating homosexuals like animals. Especially if it's meant as an insult.

then there's a post of SuikunMyuu where he/she takes about 40 posts of goku and jimmy and tries to prove them wrong. All taken from 4 last pages on the main thread.

pd, you have cut opened the joke and poured salt in its gaping wound, you can't detect sarcasm nor joke and you approach the clash of steel in a pseudo intellectual way. You got your ass kicked by those two guys. It's narny all over again.
    I love you. Thank you for making a bigger post out of what i have been wanting to shout at them for the past few days.

LL2

How is that relavent to this topic?

Quote Originally Posted by LL2 View Post
    How is that relavent to this topic?
    this is devil's thread, he can say whatever.

LL2

That answers all my questions. *shoots self*

Where would we be without Devil?

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

In a place I wouldn't want to be.
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

Probably Norway

LL2

Lol. Or even worst in bed with MJ.

or in an igloo surrounded by eskimos :X

Vullmetal

Quote Originally Posted by LL2 View Post
    That answers all my questions. *shoots self*
    No! Not my favorite misshapen troll doll!

Lol. Or even worst in bed with MJ.
    or in an igloo surrounded by eskimos :X
    if you don't understand a joke, then you tend to overdo it. By far.

How has your year been, Devil?

btw, I forgot to mention this. Despite it's made two weeks ago: Krinkels' 7th Madness installment

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/376632

I love it.

about two months ago I got a call from a friend of mine, she was rather excited and once I got her back down she told me that Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming to Serbia. To which I replied with a simple ok. Knowing her very well, I could have easily foreseen the next question. "DO YOU WANNA GO??!!?", I'm pretty sure her face was stuck in a giant, annoying grin as well. Now, I'm not a fanatic of this band, I've listened to their older stuff when I was little, the concert will be held during my summer break from school, some of their performances I saw looked ok and since I wanted to do her a favour (she IS a fucking fanatic of these people), I decided to go.

we had it all planned out for that day. They are supposed to start playing at 21h, the gates open at 14h. The bands which introduce the main attraction and play to get people into the mood (but usually fail) start their stuff at 16h. This isn't held in Belgrade, my city, but instead a town about an hour away from it. It said in newspapers, commercials, magazines they will be playing at a giant field next to the highway.

having that in mind, at about 10:15h we were on our way to the mentioned town. Her dad drove us with his car. When we got there, somewhere around 11:30h, we met up with her friends who were already there, after some time with them we directed towards the gates. It's 12andsomething the line is getting bigger, sun keeps shining. Of course, being Serbs, the gate wasn't opened until 15h.

ok, so we got through that and entered among the first people. At the entry they were giving away bracelets, with one on you could get in the part nearest the stage, along with other 5k wearing those red bracelets. I didn't get one. But being a sly badass I slipped through and got in. After I went in, they didn't let anyone in anymore. Now we got our way through to the first line, basically in front of the stage, but there was a gap between.

in front of me there were 2 girls, about my age I'm guessing, so I was in a second line, but cool nonetheless. Or so I thought. One of the two had fucking hairs run down her back and OVER her jeans. Thick, black ones a man would be proud of. Now I don't know what made me, I honestly don't know, but slowly and in fear, I raised my view spot on her face. More hair and I'm not talking about the haircut. She almost had a damn beard, I was expecting a moment where she begins to groom or spray it with some hair products. So out of all the girls who were good looking, who got here in bikinis, who didn't have hair on every visible part of their body, this fucking werewolf has to stand bang in front of me. She even blocked my way to the first line, next to the fence. After I somehow got that godawful fur out of my mind, I started to think straight. My idea was: when the show begins and they start jumping around I'll push her out of there and name myself the king of the first line. One problem. She has a friend. What's the problem? HER FRIEND IS AS REPULSIVE AS SHE IS. Fucking great. I mean I don't go to concerts to stand behind sexy girls, but I don't enjoy having a fucking sasquatch blocking my way and mind.

somewhere around 16:15h first band to open up the introduction for the peppers came along. They were an older Serbian rock band. I don't mind them much. The played for an hour. It began to rain during their act. A well known Bosnian rapper occupied the stage for an hour after they finished. He is overall a funny character and interesting to listen, but only for a limited time. In his songs he often curses, so during his performance those yetis in front of me kept looking at each other and rolling eyes all over the place. I knew there were those fucking stereotypes. Also whenever someone pushed from behind they turned around looking, after which they rolled their eyes. At this point I made a guess that they will only jump and sing along to the most overhyped song of RHCP. Some foreign band then climbed the stage, I don't really know who they were nor do I care. Their stuff revolved around instrumental music, were ok. An English rock band Kasabian were the last to play before the chili peppers step up. I recall these Englishmen had an idiotic song which began with frontman mumbling "He was on a bus called lalala" or something as stupid as that. Then he ran from one part of the stage to another to extend his mic and signalize how we are supposed to shout lalalla. You know the old fashioned, left right side thing. What goes through my mind at the moment: I've been standing for 3 hours under the bright sunshine sweating like a hooker on night shift waiting for them to open the gates, I got drenched and stood 4 more hours listening to uninteresting bands play, fuck you and your bus get off that stage and bring the peppers on here so I can go home.

same as others, after 1h of music showcasing they went away. It's about 20h now. Naturally, the main band is late because of incredible organization by the Serbians. About 40 minutes late, at 21:40h, Red Hot Chili Peppers were up. They started off with a jamming session between the bassist and guitarist, not long after that vocalist came in running. They played stuff like "Can't Stop", "Dani California", "Higher Ground", "Throw Away Your Television", "By The Way", "Californication" (only throughout this song the disgusting furballs hopped and sang along, because it's probably the only song they like) etc. All gathered, they played 16 songs. Their show was rather poor. Choice of songs could have been a lot more thought out. There was very little communication with the crowd. Only on two occasions, the singer thanked us for coming and at the very end the bassist said he appreciates our warm welcome. On encore, they played on 1 song. "Give It Away". After that they got their stuff and walked away basically. Overall, we got 1h and 20 minutes of their music. It just wasn't ok. You also can't get away by saying "It's Serbia who cares?", not on this occasion. There was about 110k of people who came to see their show. Sound was perfect. Stage was probably the biggest Serbia has had for any of the concerts. After people actually realised the program is over and not on pause, bottles started flying towards the stage. Empty, full, doesn't matter. Whatever they got their hands on, was going on the stage. They threw garbage and booed for about 10-15 minutes.

23:20h show's over. People start walking away. Rain begins to pour down. Heavy rain. I mentioned the whole thing took place on a giant field. Add rain to that. We are on the parking. The deal with my friend's father is that he waits us at a place about 30 minutes away from our current location, to avoid the traffic jam at the parking place. That sounded pretty cool at the moment we agreed on that, which was a pleasent sunny morning. We make our way off the place for cars. Rain is pouring. It's dark. There's 100k of people trying to find their way. And about as much cars honking their horns and figuring out where to go. We decide on one direction and start walking. We are going along the road. Due to cars approaching we have to move and go on through the mud. My feet keep getting heavier and from time to time I try to shake off as much mud as I can. Winds start to blow. I am soaked in water, from head to toes, literally, in a sleeveless shirt. I try to convince my stubborn friend we are going in the wrong direction. Not working. We keep marching on. Occasionally I point my view towards a giant line of cars, there's no sign of cops, who were supposed to help out when jams occur, who WERE here at the morning. There is one I noticed who talks shit to a driver. On the other side people are walking with cardboards over their heads. The rain keeps falling, there's no light but the one from cars, it's very hard to figure out where you are heading since everything looks the same. We did convince the stubborn bitch we missed the direction. She gets pissed off but after that we turn around. I'm aware that we have another 30 minutes awaiting us. Due to large amount of mud and ponds of water I constantly step on, water finds its way in my foot wear. At this point we are going against the wind, so it keeps pressing my wet shirt to my body. Rain keeps falling and via my wet hair it keeps getting in my eyes, which makes it hard to figure out what is in front of me. At intervals vehicle's horn forces me to switch from water ponds to rough wet sand and mud. After about an hour of hiking we finally make it to the car. Despite the fact it's warmer inside, it's still a horrible feeling since I'm drenched and I try to reduce my movement to a minimum. My hands are numb. In about an hour we reached the city, there was almost no talking besides the usual "How was it?". My friend was ticked off because she missed the direction so she kept her mouth shut for most of the time, the guy next to me kept starring out the window, one was asleep and the remaining guy to my left silently sang the main riff and chorus of Fear Of The Dark. Eventually he fell asleep as well.

I'm tired, it's around 2h, not really sure. Took a shower and went to sleep.

the next day I talked to some people about the whole thing, I came to a conclusion that they played at a fucking FESTIVAL. No wonder it lasted only 1:20, festivals aren't supposed to be any longer, I thought. The manager of it was an asshole enough not to point that out, instead he constantly stressed out that they are playing big. If I knew that I wouldn't be disappointed. I'm not sure if I would go in the first place.

I read the newspapers tomorrow. The cars who were on the parking left the place at about 4h. The manager of the festival stated he had a deal with the band to play for 2 hours. And instead of 3 planned, they did 1 song on encore. Why? They suspect rain drove them off. Please.

summary:

- I spent about 10 hours waiting for the show, in the sun and rain
    - I got 1:20 of their music
    - I almost got my eyes bleeding because of bearded abominations in the first line
    - I wasn't very pleased, despite the fact what they did was great, there should have been more + better choice
    - I ate nothing but two sandwiches and one hotdog
    - I marched on through the storm and chaos for an hour
    - I found out Beastie Boys and Wu Tang Clan are coming to Serbia
    - I don't have enough money to spit out for it
    - I don't have anyone to go with me
    - I was tired and bound to television the next day
    - I read in newspapers that Beyonce is named "Queen of Rhythm" and the best R'n'B singer

ffs m8

is your friend hot?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast