Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: Sexting

  1. #1
    Don't leave flowers after I'm dead. Arta Lorraine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Jersey <3
    Posts
    650

    Default Sexting

    I'm sure you've all heard a news story or two about the "sexting" scare and what prosecutors are doing about it. Cases are popping up of minors being charged with owning and distributing child pornography for taking nude pictures of themselves and posting them on the internet, giving them to others, or receiving such pictures from someone.

    Needless to say, I'm appalled. These cases are nothing short of idiotic and repulsive. Child pornography laws are designed to prevent the abuse of children, but no such abuse is happening in these cases. This is a clear and blatant abuse of the law by the prosecution to push their own morals onto others. It's appalling that they'd go so far as to ruin the lives of children to do so. These kids could have to register as sex offenders for the rest of their lives if they're convicted, being grouped with rapists and child molesters. It's hard to imagine a greater showing of hypocrisy

  2. #2
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,758

    Default

    basically

  3. #3
    Don't leave flowers after I'm dead. Arta Lorraine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Jersey <3
    Posts
    650

    Default

    <3

    God is so beautiful <3

  4. #4
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    hmm... I agree with the what's-his-name-judge who said that people who own child pornography shouldn't do time, but instead see a psychiatrist. It should be those who are making the porn go to prison.

    And here's a question, what if the child porn is hand drawn or digitally created. Like having CG children models doing the nasty? They appear realistic, but the fact is that they are not real children. So what then?
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  5. #5
    Don't leave flowers after I'm dead. Arta Lorraine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Jersey <3
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Idk. If they made it to look like Children then there must be some form of offense, right?

  6. #6
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leo33wii View Post
    hmm... I agree with the what's-his-name-judge who said that people who own child pornography shouldn't do time, but instead see a psychiatrist. It should be those who are making the porn go to prison.

    And here's a question, what if the child porn is hand drawn or digitally created. Like having CG children models doing the nasty? They appear realistic, but the fact is that they are not real children. So what then?
    imo lolita and other forms of animated child pornography should be openly legalised, we'd see a sharp decrease in paedophilia cases. masturbating to animated child porn is a great way to let out those sexual urges maybe even enough to stop paedophiles from molesting/raping kids. its not like its that big of a deal since the only reason child porn is being curbed is because of minors being forced into sex and nothing of the sort is happening in this case. japan actually has an incredibly low rate of sex crimes because of how prevalent porn is over there.

  7. #7
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    Obviously those people who get off to children is utmost sicking to me, but I cannot allow my emotions to interfere with unbiased judgement.
    Since having sex with a child is frowned upon entirely around the world (child prostitution is in the black market, so they know they're doing something wrong). Then we must help the people who find those images pleasurable, to be something other then that. And to convict the men and women who allow that media to be created.
    That is my stance on that.

    While sexting, on the other hand, it plain silly. Kids will be kids, but there is a danger when a pedophile obtains them. But still, I understand the over exaggeration from these attorneys. It's all because of money, easy money to be exact.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  8. #8
    Don't leave flowers after I'm dead. Arta Lorraine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Jersey <3
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Anime Lolita's Gone Wild: The Hottest Girl in Tokyo

  9. #9
    Don't leave flowers after I'm dead. Arta Lorraine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Jersey <3
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Let 'em look at the pictures.

    That's like making Gay people straight. It's their preference :/

  10. #10
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arta Lorraine View Post
    Let 'em look at the pictures.

    That's like making Gay people straight. It's their preference :/
    Objection!

    They should see a shrink because the entire world says "Child Porn = "
    There is no place for them on earth to be accepted, other then places that go against the law, which makes them wrong.

    Now for homosexuals, that's a different case because...


    AWE fuck it, this is going to be a endless argument anyway.

    THE END
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  11. #11
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,566

    Default

    leo 30 years ago the world would've said "homosexuality = "
    70 years ago the world would've said "black rights = "
    90 years ago the world would've said "women's rights = "

    whats your point

  12. #12
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    leo 30 years ago the world would've said "homosexuality = "
    70 years ago the world would've said "black rights = "
    90 years ago the world would've said "women's rights = "

    whats your point

    exactly, there is no point. That's why I put

    THE END

    at the end. It would be an endless argument of which we're all wrong and right.
    Due to religion, political view, and philosophy.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  13. #13
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,566

    Default

    honestly i think pornography should be legal in every case where both the persons are consenting barring only those who are too young to make an educated decision on whether to have sex or not. that being said 18 is not really the right cap to put on paedophilia. maybe something more like 14 or 15.

  14. #14
    Fuck shit niggerspit. Bumblebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where kittens go when they die ~
    Posts
    1,069

    Default

    there is a difference between homosexuality and pedophilia though. exposing a child to things far beyond their years is just wrong, under any context. it screws with a child's mind and emotions to let them see or experience things that by nature are intended for an older age. you don't hear about kids being scarred because they have two dads, you hear about them being scarred because they were sexually abused.

  15. #15
    Fuck shit niggerspit. Bumblebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where kittens go when they die ~
    Posts
    1,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    honestly i think pornography should be legal in every case where both the persons are consenting barring only those who are too young to make an educated decision on whether to have sex or not. that being said 18 is not really the right cap to put on paedophilia. maybe something more like 14 or 15.
    right, because 14 and 15 year olds who have sex aren't fucking retarded to begin with.

  16. #16
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,566

    Default

    "that by nature are intended for an older age"

    not really. puberty starts at 11/12 and for most children in this generation their bodies become fully sexually mature by the age of 14 or 15. and the age at which puberty starts keeps decreasing across generations. maybe in another fifty or hundred years the common age that puberty starts would most likely be around 7 or 8.

  17. #17
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    right, because 14 and 15 year olds who have sex aren't fucking retarded to begin with.
    I've seen 30 some year old people who shouldn't be having sex, fucking retards...
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  18. #18
    Don't leave flowers after I'm dead. Arta Lorraine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Jersey <3
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    there is a difference between homosexuality and pedophilia though. exposing a child to things far beyond their years is just wrong, under any context. it screws with a child's mind and emotions to let them see or experience things that by nature are intended for an older age. you don't hear about kids being scarred because they have two dads, you hear about them being scarred because they were sexually abused.
    I wasn't comparing them in that context.

    It's not fair to make people with Sexual issues and preferences go get theraoy, it shouldn't be necessary. Like Ascaris said, Homosexuality was regarded as badly as pedophilia back in the day, so, yeah.

  19. #19
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    there was this kid at my old school who had two dads. everyone made fun of him and he got beat up a few times for no reason, LOL.
    He was beat up for a reason, because his family was different. Children are evil and do the cruelest things sometimes.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  20. #20
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    right, because 14 and 15 year olds who have sex aren't fucking retarded to begin with.
    youre main objection to all this is that kids will be mentally and emotionally scarred by the experience. if these 14 or 15 year olds are willingly and knowingly having sex then the possibility of an adverse mental effect is less, so i dont see what the problem is. whether you approve of them having sex at such a young age or not because of philosophical/societal concerns is another discussion entirely.

  21. #21
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leo33wii View Post
    I've seen 30 some year old people who shouldn't be having sex, fucking retards...
    yeah this too. maturity level doesnt rise consistently with age. there are teens who are mature enough to abstain from sex or at least use contraception while having sex and on the other hand there are adults who get knocked up every other week.

  22. #22
    *wink* leo33wii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    3,269

    Default

    I had sex at age 14. Some random chick. But what ever. I know I'm not deeply scarred or traumatized by my first experience.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

    ;]

  23. #23
    Don't leave flowers after I'm dead. Arta Lorraine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New Jersey <3
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Pretty much.

    And maturity level is a huge factor in Pedophilia, for instance: Pedophiles who date Teenagers who act like they're older than they are. Pedophiles being like 25.

  24. #24
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,566

  25. #25
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,566

    Default

    looks like i just killed this topic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •