I predict luvdisc will have these stats or around this if it evolves:
    HP: 70
    Attack: 40
    Def: 60
    Sp. Attack: 90
    Sp. Def: 80
    Speed: 120
    Total: 460

First off why 460? Well if you look at all the other prevolutions in the 330 range they all when evolve go from 460-530. Now being 530 is an Aggron I can't say its going to get those stats but at 460 both of its water buddies Lanturn and Lumineon exist with that stat. Luvdisc being like those 2 I resume it will have the same base stat.

Now in its life luvdisc only had one good stat which was speed so its evolution might have a really good speed. I think that maybe 120 is a good speed for this thing. Its attack sucked and I sort of want this to be good in battles so its attack will only go up 10 points. HP sucked aswell but a boost up too 70 isn't that bad same with the defense. Natually luvdisc had a decent 80 sp def so its gets and 80 after that a 90 sp attack stat and you get 460.

I just want to put this out here, not sure if it has been thought up before or speculated by someone else....

I think that the starter pokemon of Black and White, when they reach their final form, will be capable of defeating each other... type wise. Like in Diamond and Pearl. Torterra was ground to beat fire. Infenape was fighting to beat steel. Impoleon was steel to beat grass.

I think that the final types will be this:
    Water/Fighting
    Fire/Psychic
    Grass/Dark

Well, I'm off to do other things.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

I don't know the otter looks more like water ice to me and the pig as a psychic type LOL maybe ground. The snake thing could be dark I guess.

is good for you

That middle thing reminds me of heatran for some strange reason...

Beginning Trainer

While an evolution is long overdue, I can't imagine it being very good..

The best that could happen is that its special attack goes up, while its speed stays down and special defense stays at a respectable amount. Which is quite unlikely.
    Just seems like it's going to be a speed monster which might serve as a rain dance lead, but little else.

And honestly, that's not so bad. Electrode could use some competition, however, its speed combined with its ability to reliably explode is hard to match, so it will probably not receive a spot on a rain dance team at all because Bronzong does the "in the middle of the fight dance and away" thing much better because it can explode, taking out another opponent for free while also setting up stealth rock and reflect/light screen should it stay alive long enough, and Ludicolo and Omastar make better special sweepers..

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Holy shit, Luvdisc evolves? Doesn't that ruin the whole point of its existence?

is good for you

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg View Post
    While an evolution is long overdue, I can't imagine it being very good..
    Togekiss. Oh wait you hated togekiss...

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Holy shit, Luvdisc evolves? Doesn't that ruin the whole point of its existence?
    It's existence had a point?
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

You suck carrots xp xxeliza321xx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leo33wii View Post
    I just want to put this out here, not sure if it has been thought up before or speculated by someone else....

I think that the starter pokemon of Black and White, when they reach their final form, will be capable of defeating each other... type wise. Like in Diamond and Pearl. Torterra was ground to beat fire. Infenape was fighting to beat steel. Impoleon was steel to beat grass.

I think that the final types will be this:
    Water/Fighting
    Fire/Psychic
    Grass/Dark

Well, I'm off to do other things.
    1. Water/Fighting= Poliwhirl and Poliwrath. Already exists.
    2. Grass/Dark= Shrifty. Also already exists, so how can those be finals?
    3. *Empoleon.