Thread: Celebi vs Piplup

celebi and piplup

:D Celebi vs Piplup

(CELEBI)WHO WILL WIN?(PIPLUP)
    YOU DECIDE WHO WILL WIN
    PLEASE MAKE A COMMENT

Celebi what are you stupid?

celebi and piplup

No, I'm not stupid, but Celebi and Piplup are my fav pokemon.

Thats like facing a caterpi and heatran together. WHO WILL WIN!

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

ZAPDOS vs WINGULL

WHO'S GONNA BE DA KING O DA MOUNTAIN!?

your welcome

Banned

Arceus vs. Ratatata

Its ratatata

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

rattata vs rattata

its GOFFING!

your welcome

You suck carrots xp xxeliza321xx's Avatar

Celebi, unless Piplup has high attack, speed, and uses an ice attack. Give Piplup a Quick Claw and boost its attack. Only then will it have a chance of getting Celebi.

Beginning Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by xxeliza321xx View Post
    Celebi, unless Piplup has high attack, speed, and uses an ice attack. Give Piplup a Quick Claw and boost its attack. Only then will it have a chance of getting Celebi.
    Not a chance.

A Celebi without any EVs in special defense and max HP easily survives an Ice Beam from Empoleon.
    Even with fully offensive EVs and choice specs, Piplup wouldn't be able to scratch Celebi. Let alone one that actually is specially defensive.

Celebi is actually a very tough pokemon to take down, because it is actually very bulky despite its grass/psychic typing, which are probably the worst defensive typings in OU.
    The only way to reliably take it down is by Fire Blasts from Heatran, supercharged Ice Beams from strong special attackers(and even then it's not a OHKO) or bug attacks with STAB or hitting the weaker of its defenses with a super effective move.(For example, U-turning Jirachi and Flygons have no hope to KO a physically defensive Celebi, not even with a Choice Band, though with that Choice Band, the damage is significant enough to 2hko it, and Celebi probably won't survive a combo attack from both U-turning constantly, but only fags use both a Scarfgon and a Scarf Jirachi, I actually encountered one, I switched to my Scarftran and blew up his Flygon with Dragon Pulse.)

Anyway, Celebi is awesome.
    I really enjoy using it, simply because it's so tough to take down, it's the defensive backbone to most of my teams, it's not ideal, but it does its job well, especially when paired with Scarf Heatran.
    I use a thunder waving, non-substitute seeder.
    Using Recover instead of substitute because it's more reliable against grass types, which it takes quite easily, especially since I'm using one with Psychic, which is super effective against a lot of grass pokemon because of their poison secondary typing, and the ever-so-annoying Breloom, which this Celebi is supposed to counter relentlessly.

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Easiest way, level 1 Celebii VS level 100 Piplup.

Moved, BTW.

Level 1 Arceus vs. Level 100 rattata

Who is god now!

Sadly I did the stats.

Piplup with max sp attack and holding choice specs as on item if it uses signal beam on a normal non defensive Celebi it has an 92% chance to 1HKO it.

Wingull with max sp attack choice scarf using blizzard on a Zapdos has a 58% chance to KO a normal defense Zapdos.

Factor in a miss and thats: 40%

But with hail storm support we can make that 58% chance happen! And then with freeze thats 64% chance something cool is going to happen!