Thread: the next chapter

pyro king 75

Default the next chapter

POKEMON: THE NEXT CHAPTER BY pyro king 75
    CHAPTER 1

IT STARTED LIKE ANY OTHER DAY FOR DOMINIC HE WAS TRAVELING SOUTH TOWARDS ORANGE ISLANDS BY SHIP, WHAT HE DID NOT KNOW THAT TEAM ROCKET WAS ALSO ABOARD.

WHAT YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING, WHO IS DOMINIC, WHY ARE TEAM ROCKET AFTER HIM, DOES HE JUST TRAVEL, HERE IS DOMINIC’S STORY.

DOMINIC KNIGHT GREW UP IN VIRILIAN CITY WITH HIS GRANDPARENTS, HIS DREAM IS TO BECOME A POKEMON MASTER.HIS HAS BLUEISH PURPLE HAIR THAT SETS,HIS HAS A FAIR COMPLECTION,HE HAS DARK BLUE EYES,HE WEARS A BLACK SHIRT,DARK BLUE DENIM JEANS WITH A LITEBLUE DENIM JACKET.HIS POKEMON PARTY CONSISTS OF CHARIZARD,POLIWAG,BAYLEAF,PIKACHU,FORTRESS AND BUTTERFREE.

WHILE GOING TO ORANGE ISLANDS DOMINIC STUMBLES ON TO TEAM ROCKETS PLAN TO STEAL EVERY POKEMON ON THE SHIP. HE QUICKLY RUNS TO THE CAPTAIN, SHORT ON BREATH HE EXPLAINS TEAM ROCKETS PLAN TO THE CAPTAIN BUT TO HIS SURPRISE HE FINDS OUT THE CAPTAIN WORKS FOR TEAM ROCKET. THE CLUES THAT LEAD HIM TO THIS CONCLUSION WERE THE FACT THE CAPTAIN CAPTURED HIM AFTER EXPAINING REAM ROCKETS PLAN AND THE FACT THAT THE CAPTAIN WAS WEARING A TEAM ROCKET SHIRT.

WHILE TRAPPED IN THE SHIPS CONTROL ROOM DOMINIC GOT HIS HANDS LOOSE FROM SOME VERY BADLY TIED ROPES. HE SPEEDYLY RAN OUT OF THE CONTROL ROOM, HE RAN TO THE MAIN DECK WHERE HE WAS CONFRONTED BY TWO TEAM ROCKET GRUNTS.
    THE ONE GRUNT CHOSE HIS DHOPHAN TO BATTLE WITH DOMINIC, WHO HIMSELF WAS UNAWARE HE WAS NOW IN A POKEMON BATTLE.DOMINIC THEN CHOSE HIS VENISAUR, DHONPHAN USED AN EXTREMLY POWERFUL ROLLOUT ,VENISAUR COUNTERED WITH A VEIN WHIP KNOCKING OUT DHONPHAN,THE NEXT GRUNT CHOSE USARING.HE THA\EN MADE A BIG MISTAKE BY USING EARTHQUAKE ATTACK
    HE DID ENOUGH DAMAGE TO THE SHIP TO SINK IT.WHEN THE SHIP STARTED SINKING EVERY RAN FOR THE LIFE BOATS, DOMINIC REALISED IT WOULD BE TO CROWDED BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS PANICING SO HE RAN AFTER TEAM ROCKET HE SAW THEY HAD TERE OWN LIFE BOATS DOMINIC SNEAKED ONE INTO THE WATER WHEN THEY WERE NOT LOOKING.
    WHILE IN THE WATER DOMINIC FOUND IT HARD TO ROW BUT HE GAVE HIMSLF A PAT ON THE BACK BECAUSE HE STOPPED TEAM ROCKET FROM STEALING ANY POKEMON, SUDDENLY THE SHIP BLOW UP CREATING GAINT WAVES WHICH CAUSED DOMINIC TO OVRTURN.WHILE BEING TOSSED AROUND DOMINIC PASSED OUT.
    HE AWOKE UPON AN ISLAND; HIS VISION WAS BLURED ALL HE SAW FIGURES COMING TOWARDS HIM HE WAS TOO WEAK TO STAND UP DOMINIC PASSED OUT AGAIN.

CHAPTER 2

WHEN DOMINIC AWOKE AGAIN HE WAS FEELING BETTER NOT ONE HUNDRED PERCENT BUT BETTER WHEN HE LOOKED AROUND HE REALISED HE WAS IN A HOSPITAL.THE DOCTER WALKED UP TO HIM AND ASKED HOW HE WAS, DOMINIC SAID HE WAS FINE BUT A BIT WEAK, THE DOCTER ASKED HIM WHERE HE WAS FROM, DOMINIC SAID HE WAS FROM VIRILIAN CITY BUT WAS ON THE BOAT THAT BLOW UP.THE DOCTOR EXPLAINED TO HIM MANY PEOPLE FROM THAT BOAT CAME A SHORE TODAY. I WAS FIRST SAID DOMINIC.
    WHEN HE WAS DISCHARGED DOMNIC WENT TO THE POKEMON CENTER DOMINIC ASKED THEM WHERE HE WAS, THEY TOLD HIM ORANGE ISLAND.DOMINIC WAS EXCITED BECAUSE NOW HE COULD CHALLENGE ASH KETCHEM TO A POKEMON BATTLE, THAT IS THE REASON DOMINIC TRAVELED TO ORANGE ISLAND, YOU SEE DOMINIC HAD TRAVELED TO PALLET TOWN AFTER HE ASH HAD GONE HOME FOR SOME TIME, WHILE IN PALLET TOWN DOMINIC FOUND OUT FROM GARY OAK ASH HAD COME TO ORANGE ISLAND WITH HIS MOM FOR THE LEGEND FESTIVAL.

CHAPTER 3

ASH,HIS MOM AND PIKACHU HAD COME TO RELAX AT THE LEGEND FESTIVAL WHAT THEY DID KNOW IS THAT DOMINIC WAS SEARCHING HIGH AND LOW FOR ASH IN ORANGE ISLAND JUST AS DOMINIC WAS GIVING UP HE DECIDED TO CHECK IN AT A HOTEL AFTER CHECKING IN HE TOUGHT HIS WERE PLAYING TRICKS ON HIM HE WAS STAYING AT THE SAME HOTEL AS ASH.ASH KETCHUM I CHALLENGE YOU A LOUD VOICE SAID TO ASH BUT ASH BURST DOMINICS BUBBLE BY TELLING HIM HE ONLY HAD PIKACHU.WHAT AM I TO DO I CAME ALL THIS WAY TO CHALLENGE YOU AND YOU ONLY GOT PIKACHU SAID A GLOOMY DOMONIC.STAY FOR THE LENGEND FESTIVAL ADDED ASH’S MOM AS IF JUST HAD A BRILLIANT IDEA.THE WHO FESTIVAL SAID A CONFUSED DOMINIC.ASH EXPLAINED THE LEGEND AS DOMINIC INTRODUCED HIMSELF,THEN DOMINIC,ASH.,ASHS MOM AND PIKACHU WENT TO SEE THE LEGEND FESTIVAL THIS YEAR ASH WASN’T THE CHOSEN ONE AT THE SHOW THERE WAS A SECTION OUTSIDE FOR BIGGER POKEMON DOMINIC LET HIS POKEMON GO BUT HIS PIKACHU.THIS LITTLE GUY IS LIGHTNING MY PIKACHU SAID DOMINIC INTRODUCING HIS PIKACHU.AFTER MELODY FININHED HER SONG SHE CAME TO SEE ASH WHEN SHE CAME TO SEE ASH DOMINIC INTRODUCED HIMSELF.THEN MELODY DID SOMETHING WHICH SPARKED COMPETION BETWEEN THE TWO SHE ASKED WHO IS BETTER
    AS A TRAINER BOTH OF THEM SAID I AM.ASH THEN SAID HE CAME OUT TOP 16 INDIGO PLATOE, SO DID SAID DOMINIC.I WON THE ORANGE LEAGE CUP SAID DOMINIC,SO DID I SAID ASH.MELODY BROKE THE TENSION BY SAYING FAR AS I CAN YOU ARE BOTH,DOMINIC THEN SAID YOU MUST BE SHORT SIGHTED.BOTH ASH AND DOMINIC STARTED LAUGHING.THEN FROM OUT OF NO WHERE A HIGH PITCHED WHINY VOICE WHICH IS FAMILIAR TO ASH SAID WHATS SO FUNNING.IT WAS MISTY(IN CASE YOU DID NOT KNOWN).OH YOUR GIRLFRIENDS HERE SAID MELODY PLAYFULLY,LETS GIVE THE LOVE BIRDS SOME ROOM JOKED DOMINIC.

CHAPTER 4

MISTY AND ASH HAD A LOT OF CATCH UP TO DO SO ALL NIGHT LONG IN THE DINNING HALL AS PEOPLE DANCE THEY CHATTED.THIS PARTY IS BORING COMPLAINED DOMINIC TO MELODY BUT WHEN HE LOOK AT HER HE SAW SHE WAS FAST ASLEEP.SUDENNLY THE GUY ON THE PA SAYS
    IT’S TIME FOR THE ANNUAL MIDDNIGHT LEGEND FESTIVAL BATLLE, LETS LOOK FOR UR COMBATANTS HOW ABOUT THE CHAP WITH MELODY (POINTING TO DOMINIC, WALKS TO STAGE) AND HOW ABOUT THIS GUY FROM THIS COUPLE (POINTS TO ASH, WALKS TO STAGE) BATLLE NOW
    ASH CHOSES PIKACHU.DOMINIC CHOSES LIGHTING.THE BATTLE BEGINS.
    PIKACHU USES TACKCLE LIGHTING USES IRON TAIL BOTH ATTACKS MISS, BOTH OF THEM USE IRON TAIL PIKACHUS HITS FIRST.THE MOMETIM IN ASHS FAVOR PIKACHU USES THE SRONGEST IRON TAIL IT CAN USE BUT MISSES BY AN INCH LIGHTING CONECTS WITH A HEADBUTT ON A DISTRACTED PIKACHU.BOTH POKEMON USE QUICK ATTACK IT’S A HIT THEY LOOK DIZZY BOTH COLASP.
    A DRAW, WOW YOU TWO LOOK EVEN SAYS MISTY,ASH REPONDS WITH GET CONTACTS OR SOMETHING WE ARE NOT EVENLY MATCHED,DOMINIC SAY YEAH.BOTH OF THEM SAY I AM BETTER AT THE SAME TIME

CHAPTER 5

BOTH TRAINERS WALK UP TO EACH OTHER AND SHAKE HAND.I’M JUST DOING THIS TO LOOK GOOD SAID DOMINIC, SO AM I ASH SAID CHEEKLY.
    GREAT BATTLE SAID A ROUGH AND OLDER VOICE.BROCK TURNED AROUND AND SAID IN AMAZEMENT, WHAT IS THIS A FAMILY REUINIEN SAID DOMINIC ROLLING HIS EYES BACK. IS ONE OF FRIENDS GOING TO COME THROUGH THE ROOF, THEN THERE WAS A CRACKING, BRAKING SOUND COMING FROM THE ROOF.EVERYONE WAS LOOKING UP AT THE ROOF WHEN SOMEONE FELL THROUGH.TRACY SAID MISTY IN SURPRISE.OH BOY SAID DOMINIC AS HE WALKED AWAY BRUSHING HIS HAIR.YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO SAID MELODY.TRACY EXPLAINS TO THEM HOW HE CAPTURED A SKARMORY THAT HE USED TO FLY WITH BUT HIS POKEMON CAN ONLY LAND ON ROOFS.LET THE PARTY BEGIN SHOUT MELODY.
    THE NEXT DAY ASH AS UASUAL WOKE UP LATE AND MISSED THE BOAT TO SHELL ISLAND ASH’S MOM WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIM SO SHE ASKED DOMINIC SO POLITLY TO WAIT FOR ASH HE SAID YES VERY RELUTINTLY.MOM WHATS FOR BREAKFAST SHOUTED ASH, NOTHING CAME THE REPLY.WE HAVE TO GO SHELL ISLANDN EAT THERE.ASH WAS CONFUSED BOT THEN HE REMEMBERED WHAT HIS MOM SAID BEFORE THE PARTY.WE LATE, LUCKY FOR YOU I GOT US A BOAT SAID DOMINIC.WHOS GOING TO DRIVE ASH ASKED PUZZLED, I AM DOMINIC SAID.
    DOMINIC AND ASH SET SAIL TO SHELL ISLAND ON THE WAY THE WEATHER QUICK CHANGED BUT ONLY AROUND SHELL ISLAND.A STORM CAME OUT OF NOWHERE, THE WAVES WERE HUGE, LIGHTHING (NOT THE PIKACHU) SHOT ACROSS THE SKY THEN A GIANT TIDAL WAVE HIT THEM THE FORCE OF THE WAVE WAS SO POWERFUL IT KNOCKED ALL THREE OF THEM (DOMINIC, ASH AND PIKACHU) OUT.

CHAPTER 6

WHEN THEY AWOKE THEY WERE ON SHELL ISLAND.WHERE ARE WE ASKED ASH?
    WE’RE ON SHELL ISLAND ANSWERED DOMINIC.HOW DO YOU KNOW REPLIED ASH.DOMINIC POINTED TO SIGN WHICH SAID SHELL ISLAND.
    THEY STARTED TO SEARCH THE ISLAND FOR THE OTHERS WHEN THEY CAME TO THE RESORT THEY WERE STUNED IT WAS DEMOLISED.
    THEY SEARCHED THE RUMBLE TO SEE IF ANY ONE HERE, AFTER AN HOUR OF SEARCHING NO ONE COULD BE FOUND.THEY TOUGHT THEY HAVE GONE EXPLORING WHILE THE DESTRUCTION OCCURRED BUT ALL AT ONCE.SO THEY FAN OUT ACROSS THE ISLAND ASH AND PIKACHU WENT ONE WAY, DOMINIC AND LIGHTING WENT THE OTHER UNTIL BOTH PAIRS CAME ACROSS A TEAM ROCKET BASE.THERE WAS ONLY ONE WAY IN A SINGLE DOOR WITH TWO GUARDS AND TWO PERSIANS.ASH AND DOMINIC LIED IN WAIT UNTIL THE MOMENT WAS RIGHT JUST THEN MORE GUARDS CAME WITH PRISIONERS ITS THEM ASH’S MOM,HIS FRIENDS AND ALL THE TOURISTS.THEY TOOK THEM INTO THE BASE.DOMINIC WAS THINKING OF A PLAN ASH RAN TOWARDS ENTRANCE DOMINIC FOLLOWED HIM. THE GUARDS SENT THEIR PERSIANS OUT DOMINIC CHOSE LIGHTING AND ASH CHOSE PIKACHU.THE PERSIANS WERE USING GROWL THE PIKACHUS USED TUNDER BOLT ON BOTH THE PERSIANS AND THE GUARDS WINNING THE BATTLE.ASH WAS TRYING TO GET IN BY KNOCKING THE DOOR DOWN BUT THESE WERE STEEL DOORS.DOMINIC SAID LET ME TRY, HE TOOK A KEY CARD FROM THE GUARD AND USED IN ON THE DOOR

CHAPTER 7

IN TEAM ROCKETS BASE THEY SEARH THE BASE AND IT SEAMS ABANDONED, AS THEY WALK THEY FIND AN ELERVATOR THAT GOES BELOW GROUND,AS THEY INSPECT IT THEY SEE IT NEEDS A KEY CARD BUT NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE THEY USED TO GET IN.DOMINIC AND ASH WALK AROUND QUITELY WHILE WALKING AROUND THEY FIND A LAUDRY ROOM THEY TRY THE DOOR TO THEIR LUCK IT WAS OPENED.THEY WENT IN TO THE ROOM,IN THE ROOM THEY SLIPPED ON SOME TEAM ROCKET OUTFITS OVER THEIR CLOTHES.WHILE SEARHING THE POCKETS OF THE OUTFIT HE WAS WEARING ASH FOUND A KEY CARD THE SAME ONE USED TO OPERATE THE ELERVATER .ASH AND DOMINIC OPENED THE ELERVATER USING THE KEY CARD,IN THE ELERVATER THE BUTTONS SAID CERTAIN PLACES OF THE BASE INSTEAD OF LEVEL.ASH PUSHED A BUTTON THAT SAID PRISION SUDDENLY THE ELERVATER WENT DOWN THEN RIGHT.WENT THE DOORS OPENED TWO GUARDS WERE STANDING INFRONT OF THEM.THE GUARDS TOUGHT ASH AND DOMINIC WERE GRUNTS COMING TO TAKE OVER THE SHIFT THE GUARDS KICKED ASH AND DOMINIC OUT AND GAVE THEM THEIR POST.BEFORE REALISED IT BECAUSE HE WAS DIZZY FROM THE ELERVATER AN ARM GRABBED HIM FROM INSIDE THE BARS OF THE PRISION GATE,IT WAS BROCK HE HAD GRABBED ASH AND PUT THE CHOKE HOLD ON HIMSO HE COULD NOT TALK.DOMINIC SAW THIS BUT HE COULD NOT BRAKE BROCKS HOLD,BROCK WHO HAD VERY BAD EYE SIGHT DID NOT REGONISE THEM DOMINIC SENT LIGHTING TO USE A THUNDERBOLT ON BROCK BOTH ASH AND BROCK GOT SHOCKED.WHEN EVERYTHING WAS CLEARED UP ASH AND DOMINIC TOOK OFF THE TEAM ROCKET OUTFITS AND RELEASED EVERYONE.

CHAPTER 8

AFTER RELEASING EVERY ONE AN ALARM SOUNDED AND 50 TEAM ROCKET SOILDERS CAME FROM SECRET DOORS.WE SPLIT THEM YOU TAKE THE 49 ON THE LEFT I’LL TAKE THE 1 ON THE RIGHT SAID DOMINIC TO ASH.SUDDENLLY A VOICE SAID NO NEED FOR VIOLENCE WE CAN SETTLE THIS IN A MORE HUMAINE WAY A POKEMON BATTLE TWO ON TWO TAG TEAM BATTLE IT WAS GIOVANIE TEAM ROCKETS LEADER, DOMINIC AND ASH EXCEPTED HIS CHALLENGE.GIOVANI SENT OUT A VERY RARE POKEMON LUGIA AND HIS SECOND WAS ANOTHER LUGIA.ASH AND DOMINIC KNEW THE ODDS OF BEATING TWO LUGIAS WITH TWO PIKACHU BEFORE THE BATTLE COULD START GIOVANI SHOWED HIS TRUE COLOURS BY ATTACK THEM WITH TWO HYPER BEAMS.ASH,DOMINIC,PIKACHU AND LIGHTING WERE ALL HIT BUT THEY DID NOT GIVE UP PIKACHU AND LIGHTING USED SPARK TO DISTRACT TEAM ROCKET AS THEY ESCAPED. WHEN THEY REACHED THE DOCKS OVER THERE THEY WERE SURPRISED GIOVANI WAS WAITING WITH HIS TWO LUGIAS THERE WAS NO WAY TO DEFEAT THOSE LUGIAS.DOMINIC SENT HIS ENTIRE PRTY TO BATTLE GIOVANI HE BEAT THEM ALL. MISTY, BROCK, TRACY ALSO TRIED, JUST THINGS WERE LOOKING BLEAK TWO POWERFUL DRAGON BREATHS ZOOMED PAST ASH AND HIT THELUGIAS KNOCKING THEM OUT.WHEN EVERY TURN BACKTHEY SAW A TRAINER WEARING A HOODED CLOAK HE HAD A DRAGONNITE AND A SALAMANCE (HOENN REGION) WITH HIM.GIOVANI KNEW HE WAS IN TROUBLE SO HE CALLED HIS KADABRA TO TELERPOTE HIM AWAY, WHEN EVERYONE LOOKED BACK FOR THE MYSTERY TRAINER HE WAS GONE.AFTER GOING TO POLICE AND TELLING THE LOCATION OF TEAM ROCKETS BASE THE POLICE TOLD THEM THEY CHECKED IT OUT SOMEONE BLOW IT UP.AT THE POKEMON CENTRE ASH,MISTY,BROCK,TRACY AND DOMINIC HAD THEIR POKEMON TREATED.
    EVERYONE SAID GOODBYE AND WENT THEIR OWN WAY.DOMINIC TOLD ASH IF HE NEEDED HELP COME TO VIRILIAN CITY AND I AM GONNA BE A STRONGER TRAINER.ASH AND HIS MOM WENT BACK TO PALLET TOWN, MISTY WENT BACK TO TRAVELING, BROCK RETURNED TO PEWTER TO HELP IN THE GYM, TRACY WENT BACK TO PALLET TO CONTINUE STUDYING AND DOMINIC WENT BACK TO VIRILIAN CITY.

10/10 i cried at the end

truly he was on cruise control for cool

I just started reading that and wondered: Where is this fabled "Virilian City"? Are people there especially virile?
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*