Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: nocturne was my alt

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

page 6, and growing

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    my hair is THE SHIT.

actually next time I get it coloured I'm gonna get it right and it'll look like a fox tail, like I intended last time. right now it's just red with very light blonde ends.
    Your hair is pretty awesome.

I approve

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    I wish I had saved the conversation to use as evidence in situations like this..

You'll just have to take my word for it. Believe it or not, the person pulling the strings behind PK is none other than RadioactiveCubone.You may not remember him, because he had his name changed to The_Niginator, as well as his avatar, personal title, location, and even the color of his pokeball ( they were turned black). Having been harassed time and time again for his new "Niginator" status, he told me over AIM that it would be neat to steal Pokegun's sisters username (He publicly anounced the username she would register under in a thread previously), and have a little fun pretending to be her. It didn't last very long until Pokegun made it clear that his sister had her username snatched, and she had actually registered as " Bluebabe Kitten". Well it was by then that PK decided to act as if she had no idea Pokegun's sister had wanted that name, and that she had picked it on her own. ( At this point it's clear RC wanted to keep PK as an alt and leave his Niginator past behind him) So eventually PK shook the "alt" suspicion off her back and since then kept this act merely to be accepted by PD. What started as a joke account, turned into the real deal.
    Last edited by Seven; 02-09-2012 at 01:02 AM. Reason: DOGAR, YOU SOLVED NOTHING

no one cares

^ this.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

I don't recall posting in this.
    Last edited by Seven; 02-09-2012 at 10:13 AM. Reason: also rayne youre a faggot

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456