Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scott Pilgrim vs the world

I think and act like ether scott or gideon in the comics

* 7. Gideon Gordon Graves is the 7th evil ex-boyfriend, the series' main antagonist and the leader of the League of Ramona's Evil Ex-Boyfriends and suggested to be Ramona's boyfriend previous to Scott, in New York City. He is mentioned several times throughout the series, but never seen fully until the end of Volume 3. He is the owner of "The Chaos Theater" (A reference to EarthBound), in NYC and "GGG Heavy Industries," which is opening "Chaos Theater Toronto". Ramona has also "worked" for him previously in an unknown capacity, and he eventually makes contact with Scott. There is also a small cat living at Ramona's house by the same name, though the cat is revealed to only be named as such by Ramona as a way of dealing with the break up. Gideon finally appears in the last volume as an inventor and club entrepreneur who is opening a new club, Club Chaos, in Toronto. He begins a relationship with Envy, promoting her new solo album and setting her debut up as his club's opening act. During this time, he meets up with Scott, who flees instead of fighting him, though their altercation is inevitable. He has apparent control over subspace, a side effect of his ability to induce "emotional warfare," which essentially traps people in their minds with their psychological issues. He is also able to steal Scott's Power of Love katana, and proves to be a competent swordsman. Upon his defeat, he showers $7,777,777.00 (once more, in coins) over Club Chaos. Gideon is played by Jason Schwartzman in the film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. One of the ten secrets Bryan Lee O'Malley revealed to Schwartzman about the character was that "Gideon is very passive aggressive, and so he’s not overtly evil. He smiles a lot, just kind of 'kill ‘em with kindness,' but you can feel that it’s not sincere almost instantly." Schwartzman also stated that he really liked learning about this aspect of the character.

Yeah... its' great. If Josie posts on here she'll tell you in spades... It's here favorite movie. It's one of the few I can watch multiple times. In fact I think we've watched it at least once a week since she got it for Christmas. Of course anything Edgar Wright touches is gold... I can watch Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz repeatedly too.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

the premise for this game is hilarious. scott pilgrim is such a faggot that he cant even go outside without people trying to fight him.

Or lives in the hood or some alternative that Canada hood like slum. Gotta protect yo hoe ya know.

in the hearts and souls and minds of mortals

yeah... qoorl is right... I really really love that movie (and the comic.... and the soundtrack). Haven't got the game yet. but want it.... and now that I've read this thread, I want it more. (I'm sure I'll love that too).

Beginning Trainer

I think this movie is nice..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12