Thread: Pokemon Black & White Sprites Revealed

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Default Pokemon Black & White Sprites Revealed

Black & White due to be released in Japan on September 18 it has already been placed upon store shelves (and consequently torrents) all over the place. As such, every sprite and and their stats have been leaked to the world wide web. The first major site to host these sprites was Serebii (http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml). However, Nintendo, feeling butthurt, stopped them from showing the sprites for long.

Thankfully, this intrepid reporter has gone to great lengths to find a reliable sprite-hosting sit for you (he google searched) and found this: http://www.pokecharms.com/games/Victini

So just start at that page and when you get to the bottom, look at the next. This is Solly, signing off.

The Escapsit : All New Pokemon Black and White Sprites Revealed - http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...White-Revealed

Pokecharms Games Wiki - Generation V Pokemon List - http://www.pokecharms.com/games/Category:Generation_V
    Last edited by weicool; 09-19-2010 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Had to remove some stuff that resulted in broken images on the main site.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

There's rumours going round that the letter sent to Serebii was a hoax but a bad troll. Serebii was also informed that Nintendo will be doing the rounds on other sites to abolish any trace of B/W sprites. So either it's a hoax or they'll all disappear from the internet within the next 48 hours. How cool is that?

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fey View Post
    There's rumours going round that the letter sent to Serebii was a hoax but a bad troll. Serebii was also informed that Nintendo will be doing the rounds on other sites to abolish any trace of B/W sprites. So either it's a hoax or they'll all disappear from the internet within the next 48 hours. How cool is that?
    So cool I quoted it in my post.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Cool.

did anyone find this odd: "it makes limitless energy inside its body. It releases this energy on any Pokemon who touches it"

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Nobody remembers the First Law of Thermodynamics

I love icecreamon

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

Then go watch Digimon.

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

"digimon: the movie" is the best thing fox kids ever made.

after that they fucked it all up

your welcome

fox kids? lol

rocks kids

your welcome

oh, i forgot you arent old enough to remember fox kids. sorry bud. now go back to your jetix and digimon 16, where the humans and digimon fuck and make pokemon, so they can find the ultimate object that makes them fuck harder and faster and then they have to fuck a big evil guy and then the series ends with a cliffhanger.

your welcome

Banned

Default hello

The building Lord really invincible, thought very have routines.

__________________________________________________ ___
    Diablo iii items
    D3 Gold
    wow gold
    Rs Gold