Some perspective for those who don't understand their place in the universe and their relative worth vs the rest of existence ...

On the grander scale, I think it is pretty obvious how much value your petty little dramas hold.

Think of this next time you throw a bitch fit in public.

The sheer lack of compassion most people have frankly is just disgusting to me. Sat in a restaurant Saturday listening to the people around me talk, and it was just shameful.

Heard someone say that she saw the look on her cousin's face and thought she was going to have a seizure in her house that morning, said she was certainly glad that the girl didn't do that on her watch. Well, you know what, I bet your cousin is even more glad that she didn't have a flippin' seizure! you know? I mean do people ever think about stuff like that?

Heard a person complain about other people having a car accident and delaying their trip home from work. Someone was in a potentially harmful if not fatal ACCIDENT and all they can think about is how inconvenienced they are?

Give me a break!

I feel like people need to be a whole lot more self aware and less self-centered!

Self-awareness is the awareness of the self as separate from the thoughts that are occurring at any point in time. In other words, self-awareness is the awareness that one exists as an individual being. Without self-awareness the self perceives and believes the thoughts that are occurring to be who the self is. Self-awareness gives one the option or choice to choose thoughts being thought rather than simply thinking the thoughts that are stimulated from the accumulative events leading up to the circumstances of the moment.

It is distinct from self-consciousness.
think about it